Things us (((white people))) never have to deal with

twitter.com/DarrenKaplan/status/940751838558785536

Other urls found in this thread:

aflcio.org/2016/11/5/know-your-rights-state-laws-employee-time-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kaplan or Caplan is also a surname common among Ashkenazi Jews, usually indicating descent from the priestly lineage (the kohanim), similar to the etymological origin of the common Hebrew surname Cohen. One of the earliest modern records of Kaplan as a family name is that of Abraham Kaplan in 1698.

#3 is quite confusing. White people don't have to pay daycares and babysitters? Is that what he's trying to say?

I waited in line for 2 hours to vote and I had to take the day off work.

How are any of these race-specific?
1. That's totally dependent on how many people are in your district. Has nothing to do with race.
2. Go before or after work, retard.
3. How is this race-specific? Do white people not have kids?

I don’t get it.

Why don’t people use mail in votes.

That’s what I do.

>Black people look after their kids

>black people waiting in line for something besides KFC
>black people working
>black people caring for their children

WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW LAD

Things black people never do:

1. Queue. They are made for cutting into
2. Work
3. Care for children

((kaplan))

Hello tons of white people take the day off to vote, not to mention having to wait hours. That is regular occurrence for late voters in general.

Cry Moore faggots.

How the fuck votes on the day of the election anymore? Early voting is the only way to go. Do that and you avoid the long lines.

>WHITE PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE DISENFRANCHISED OR INCONVENIENCED IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM

I get my ballot mailed to me.

Niggers are dumb

How the fuck do people not know how to get their ballot mailed to them. Fill it out at their leisure, then when they have time in the month leading up to the election, stroll over to city hall, or the library or the school, or one of dozens of locations, and drop it off.

>2. having to take a day off from work to vote
is this guy an idiot? your employer is legally obliged to accommodate voting. if he's ever worked a real job, he'd know that. if you aren't sure, yourself, contact your HR department

Can someone inform this gentleman that jews aren't white?

Things that white people never have to deal with
> Beign a nigger.

Things that white people will always have to deal with
> The burden of niggers.

1) im in line early before polls open because i need to be at work
2) who the fucks takes off to vote!?
3) I’m not a degenerate father who abandoned his kids and wife, so wife can watch the kids, also kids are in school

How hard is that to explain?

This is absolutely retarded and flat out untrue. They're just getting lazy with their memes now.

You are obviously a nigger.

When i voted trump, I actually went and voted early morning when i got off my JOB. No lines or anything.

Most jobs give you time to vote. Unless you work at Mcdonalds. My old job gave me 2 hours to go vote during my lunch and if it took longer i was still guranteed a full paycheck.

>Things us (((white people))) never have to deal with...
Celebrating White History Month
Attending a Historically White College and University
Joining the White Students Organization
Majoring in White Studies
Experiencing a Congressional White Caucus
Receiving an Affirmative Action job, scholarship or government handout
and the list goes on and on

White people vote by mail, darky...

They're trying way too hard. They're actually redpilling normies with their incessant SJW victim bullshit. The guilt card is DONE, move along jew.

Lol what?? So no white people have jobs or live in populace areas? Fuck i didnt know it was so great to be white

Whats her name and a link to the story

This. My 12 year old neices and nephews all say "dasss raycisss!!!" with extreme sarcasm and hatred in their voice when they hear any type of bullshit lol

Mail-on voting is for whites only? You'd think someone would have fixed that racist policy by now.

Wypipo! Wypipo! Wypipo!

Just how fucking racist does your soul have to be to think like this?

>hello fellow whites

Why are you linking to nobodies on twitter, though?

Just fucking postal vote, fucking hell.

>Most jobs give you time to vote. Unless you work at Mcdonalds. My old job gave me 2 hours to go vote during my lunch and if it took longer i was still guranteed a full paycheck.

So, literally no issue. It took me 5 to 10 minutes depending on where it is and it was usually at my old highschool cafeteria.

my work day is two hours

>only one guy naming him

I'm disappointed, user.

>Not having mail in ballots you can drop off at locations/boxes around your city

There is no shortage of reptilian shape-shifters.

White people have families. It's rather racist and that's way progressives are trying to destroy the family.

Bad idea because they will just throw your mail in the trash

wtf I had to deal with this when I voted for Trump in the primary in Arizona

>There is no shortage of reptilian shape-shifters.

LOL.

Yeah, white people are notorious for never having a job.

> Never waiting until the last minute to vote

1 post by this Id, yet so many replies. Good job, op, you baited well.
Remember new fags, sage goes in options.

>niggers
>working

>having to take a day off from work
Niggers Don't have jobs to take days off from

1. Early voting

2. Most companies in this area give their employees time to go vote

3. Why the fuck do you need child care to vote when it's a really fast and painless process if you don't wait till election day?

>Kaplan
Spotted the jew.

So, kikes don't know about early voting, I guess.

>waiting in line to vote
I got my ballot in the mail and dropped it off in person, bypassing the line. Everyone legal to vote had that option.
>taking a day off to vote
I'm not retarded and actually work. My company would allow me to take a day off to vote if I needed to.
>paying for child care to vote
So white people magically have marry poppins drop by, at every white residents with children, to vote? It this guy a fucking retard?

>Most jobs give you time to vote.
It's the law in Alabama, They must give you time to vote.

>Alabama
>Time off is allowed if the employee starts work less than two hours after the polls open and finishes less than one hour before the polls close.

aflcio.org/2016/11/5/know-your-rights-state-laws-employee-time-vote

Niggers need a whole day to vote? Took me like 3 minutes because I can read letterz an sheeeit. Also can you fill the ballot out at home and just throw it in the box?

(((get out politics now)))

This.

jews planting the seed of a new genocide that will rid them off our lands?

>dems would have won every election if it werent just so darn hard to use the mail

lol because we can get up before 2pm, i get up at 545am to go vote when polls open BEFORE work, and i have a stable family that can watch my kids for me when i go.

The nearest polling station is like, a ten minute walk from my house.
When I voted in the presidential election, it took 15-20 minutes from when I walked in, but I'm not in a city.

The last point is semi-valid. The large polling stations would do well to have a place where the kids can be watched by some daycare staff. Just bring proof that you voted and it's free.

I waited two hours to vote Trump. I don't know what he's talking about.

This. I sometimes get ballots in the mail for little county elections for comptrollers. Who the fuck "goes to the polls" nowadays?

THINGS BLACK PEOPLE NEVER DEAL WITH:

> FATHERS

I've gone through all of that except for the kid part because I don't have a kid yet. Do you guys ever feel stupid for even caring about the shit these retarded niggers say everyday?

>SPEEDING TICKETS
>(because they just get shot)

Not enough white people have kids

THINGS BLACK PEOPLE NEVER DEAL WITH:

>FOIE GRAS

>Why don’t people use mail in votes.
because your mailman might not like your Trump sign and he could acidently lose your ballot.

White people made the internet thus white people have to deal with ALL SHIT.

No I don't have to take a day off work because I have a real job where no one gives a fuck if I take a couple hours in the day for personal stuff. The reason your boss makes you take the day off is because you're such a filthy nigger that your boss can't trust you to get your damn work done.

I vote before or after going to work

1. Niggers need to be more punctual and they wouldnt have to wait in line as long.

2. As if niggers have to take off work to vote. They only have to make sure theyre out of bed before the polls close.

3. Having responsible family members is a bad thing.

That is literally not true...

Well yea, but niggers are lazy as fuck. They have to put welfare offices in the ghetto or else niggers would starve.

Yeah you're right since I vote absentee from my house weeks before an election and mail it in. I guess I'm not stupid enough to knowingly wait somewhere for 2 hours on a work-day and not have someone, like a wife, available to watch the children.

It's also more confusing because you can take your children with you to vote. Kinda inconvenient but it's not like your right to vote is taken away because you have children.

I brought my child to vote. I think its important to show them what civic duties are. She also knows how to load and fire a shotgun. She is 6.

Remember when Bernie Sanders pulled this shit?
What is it with Jews trying to paint all white people as having the easy care free life. As if every white cunt is part of the high class.

1: Everyone does that?
2: I do that
3: Bring your kids, lazy ass.

What movie?

I have to take the day off to vote sometimes, but not for every election.

How is that voting in U.S. fucking A. Is less efficient than this little bumfuck nowhere?
>Go to vote
>Your voting center is automatically assigned to the nearest school to your residence
>Find your name in an alphabetical list to get in which classroom you must vote
>Go to said classroom
>Vote
It has never taken me more than 15 minutes counting the trip from home and back.
>inb4 niggers
Yeah we're full of spics, you have no excuse.

So ridiculous that now the nuclear family is some 'privilege' that progressives want you to check.

They should just make it a holiday. Then nobody can complain ever again.

Look at his dead soulless eyes. Definitely an Ashkenazi

Then as the jew exclaimed, you are obviously not a white person.

...Tough break.

Well over here it's always on Sunday, and on top of that your employer is legally obligated to give you the time you need to go and vote.

>day off from work

Niggers don't work..

1. Long lines are due to shitty redistricting and people showing up last minute. Early voting and mail in voting are an easy way for political parties to dump votes. Also Nigger and Spics like to vote in packs close to polls closing.
Get in early election day and be in and out.
2. It's against the law to fire someone for going to vote but you don't need a whole day off to vote. Most jobs will give you time to vote. Either come in late or leave early. It's done. But If you're some shifty nigger looking to fuck around for the day that's not okay and if I were your boss I'd have your ass lined up for firing.
3. Blacks and Latinos bring their kids to the voting locations all the fucking time. Little faggots are running around causing trouble while people are trying to vote.
This bald kike is pulling excuses out of his ass.
It's the "black men don't have I.D.s" argument in a new package.
Getting an ID isn't hard unless you're a fucking criminal or dumb loser that didn't keep their shit together.
Anyone who isn't trying to hide something or is a retard who lost important documentation can get an I.D. easily. And even worse many states don't even required an I.D. some will let you vote with just a piece of mail with your name on it. This is why Mexican illegals are used to cheat the system every election.
Ol' roly poly Guadalupe who can't speak a lick of English and barely leaves her house can vote for Hillary despite not being a US citizen.

Objectively the stupidest reasons for saying you're being oppressed. Things you impose upon yourself.

>shitskins
>having a job from which they need a day off

o i am laffin

Tired old democrat memes used to keep all their pet niggers on the vote plantation.

If you have an HR department you don't have a real job, you have s day care for adults.

At least they aren't maga nazi Royboy child-diddlers.

>tfw voting day
>many polls open at 5-6 am
>get up early to vote and head to work
>nigger mcniggerteef is too lazy to wake up and vote so he can go back to his mama's house and sleep to 3
>it's a local election
>"Sheeet dat shit don't matter no way."
>sleeps to 4 so he can wake up play madden and smoke his black n milds

(((They))) really control you completely when they are so confident in keeping insulting you day in day out like this.