Looked through the catalog but didn't see a Kemono Friends thread, strange

Looked through the catalog but didn't see a Kemono Friends thread, strange.

Which one is your favorite friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4tan.org/a/search/subject/kemono friends/
boards.4tan.org/a/search/text/kemono friends/type/op/
may.2chin.net/b/けものフレンズ
u.nya.is/zyhfwt.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=g8-2-XpA_nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>advertisement for canceled mobage
How you can fucked up so badly?

You!
You are my friend, OP... and you always will be!

Is this furry?

Y-You too :3

Long production pipelines.

They shaved off what they could, but still sat on things they couldn't get a refund on, and anime-design-licenses (for merchandise) they would have to refund. Get the cheapest director/animator in town and some rookie seiyuus.

Tsuchinoko is Best Friend so far. They're all cute though.

>Sup Forums
>boards.4tan.org/a/search/subject/kemono friends/
>boards.4tan.org/a/search/text/kemono friends/type/op/

>14 threads total, biggest ones are on weekly basis

>2chan
>may.2chin.net/b/けものフレンズ

>non stop threads filled with discussions and memes

What and who went wrong?

Yes, everything is furry that has animal ears my fellow Redditor.

Would you go Sup Forumsnon?

No his fault, it's hard to read between the lines when the show is called Kemono Friends.

If I can have Kaban-chan as a guide, for sure.

No, this is your guide.

I can live with that, she's pretty badass.

>download this show
>leave it in the queue to seed
>0.4 ratio after a week
Makes me a bit sad desu.

Serval-san is best friend for bag-chan.

wegs are often shit and tryhard but that one is pretty fun and spot on. Saved.

Gaijin and Nips have different taste, user. That's about it.

Kobayashi art? It's truly a miracle of the universe.

What is that supposed to be?

So i'm an anime only person, and kind got the base around the whole Japari Park. So humans were killed off?

I can't stand never-ending threads.

Tsuchinoko I guess.

I think Yu-tan sees the real world and we only see a fake filtered version.

The game is not canon in regards to the anime anyway.
>humans were killed off?
It's all mysterious for the moment, but "something" happened. Maybe only the park got abandonned and humans are doing well outside of it.

Well from what ever that creature was in the last episode, I dont think I ever seen what it was called, was saying something about Annihilation and she wasn't one of them.

Yes. But we don't know if that only applies in the park or not. Someone else seems to be alive, as they tried to talk through Lucky Beast. I'm guessing she's in the library, and is the one that taught Alpaca to make tea.

For me Kemono Friends is successing where LWA is failing lamentably for now. It makes me want to learn more about its world, uncover its mysteries and go on adventures with a group of Friends.

>Which one is your favorite friend?
Tsuchinoko. Alpaca is close second.

This. Despite it's simplicity this show is pretty intriguing.

I'm not sure the comparison is justified. LWA doesn't present its world as a mystery, and isn't an adventure in the same way.

But you're right that KF is doing a remarkably good job of selling it that way. Even when the mystery is "What kind of animal is Kaban-chan" and the adventure is "How do we get out of this amusement park maze?"

That Kaban-chan is human was clear from the very beginning, wasn't it? Which doesn't really make it worse or anything.

But is she a real human being?

>LWA doesn't present its world as a mystery,
I didn't mean to say LWA was supposed to be specifically mysterious. But it's a show with cute girls doing magical things. I think the whole point of this kind of anime is to create a sense of wonder, an atmosphere, and make the viewers want to know more about its world or even to live in it. It's what Kiki and Flying Witch accomplished and that's what I expected from LWA. Instead I got a saturday morning cartoon.

And a hero.

Yeah, but it's a mystery for her, and still fun to follow. The mystery for us is "What happened?" but none of the Friends are even asking that.

Eh, I watched Maho Girls where "mystery and wonder" meant "frozen satsumas". So I guess my standards have dipped too low to be any judge of that.

Did she ever take off her hat? Maybe she has animal ears under it.

>none of the Friends are even asking that.
Tsuchinoko is.

It was SHIT

It was also a huge disappointment for me.

Tsuchinoko already knows, and doesn't seem to think it's important enough to mention.

The last episode and a half were fun. But not worth the wait.

You are what you eat.

Are we 100% sure Kaban-chan is a girl?

She's half-bag half-girl.

I really hope we get more Friends based on fictional animals/legends. I might be biased, but they were my favorites.

Is this show for degenerates or normal people?

The former.

Normal degenerates.

It's made of alpaca wool, I guess.

Do the Japanese fans know which are the silhouettes in the ending? I was trying to match them up, but realized it might be known already.

The last one seems to be just Serval, even doing her artwork pose, so I guess there's nothing special hidden in the ending, which means the Friends for the remaining episodes are completely unknown.

Servals are extremely good.

What happened to the humans?
Why was Bag-chan spared?
What is the sand star?
How can flying friends fly?
Why is the park is such a state of disrepair?

...Why is the budget so shit?

People actually like this show now? 2 weeks ago you people were saying this was the worst thing since hitler. What changed?

I liked it from episode 1. And I don't think I'm not the only one.

Obviously the double negation is a typo.

I thought people recommending it were joking but I got intrigued so I picked it up and it's actually kind of fun, the super tacky "animation" and style are even kind of charming.

People liked the show itself two weeks ago as well, it was just the pitiful circumstances and the blatant lack of a budget that people were making fun of.

I find it hard to believe people watch this show

Kemono Friends is starting to get a good amount of illustrations on Pixiv.

I wish the threads here would be a little more active. But at least they're civil, it's something.

They same thing that happens with every obscure show people get bored of shitposting and move on to more popular threads. The show is basically animal planet with a budget of about 20 bucks, sure most people won't like it but it has its charms.

I felt the same, and now I'm watching and I made this thread.

Is it CGI or drawn?

My shitty attempt at a translation.

sfx: lick lick
Kaban: What?
Kaban: Se-Serval, what did you do just now?
Serval: It's a greeting between Friends! Now it's Kaban-chan's turn.
Kaban: O-Ok, I get it.
Sfx: mmh
Serval: W-wait a minute! Somehow when you do it... it feels wrong!
Kaban: Ehhh?

see

MMD.

I made a thing
u.nya.is/zyhfwt.webm

Nice.
She's so cute at the end.

Now someone make a compilaton of the bird's "songs" from episode 3.

Kaban-chan is a marsupial.

Tsuchinoko is a CUTE

>...Why is the budget so shit?

>You are now aware that if this show had a proper budget it probably won't be as interesting, nor fun, nor charming.

Serval: You're at Japari Park, where there's a lot of Friends!
Kaban: Oooh.
Serval: It's erupting!
Serval: Now it's a glaciation!
Serval: M-meteoriiiiites!
3 month later.
I have to survive.

I don't know about Kaban's line in the first panel. I'm a filthy ESL and I have no idea what interjection English has to exprimate surprise/admiration/awe beside "wow", but it doesn't seem appropriate in this case.

Serval finally was useful.

Which design do you think is the best?

Key Visual>Anime>PV
That PV design really looks like shit.

Project PV (Left) seems a bit generic and could be mistaken for a different show without that darker "M" on top of her head and even looks rougher. Must be the lack of shading.

Anime Key Visual (Center) looks the best but there's something about the flushing cheeks and her eyes that makes me think that it's trying to pander to its audience (her side pose which kinda accentuates her breasts doesn't help either).

Anime (Right) definitely looks better than the Project PV but a distant second to the Anime Key Visual. But, it's still my favorite since there's no flushing cheek that looks like a pimple/rash that is present nowadays.

Do you really think so?
youtube.com/watch?v=g8-2-XpA_nk

That's great.

What did she find?

Yes, it's worse than the other two in almost every aspect. Anatomy: her arms and legs are too slender, eyes too wide apart. Level of details: her hair looks like a solid block and not at all like hair, the scarf is just some kind of tore. Colorization: the colors are too vivid and have a lack of shading.

You are Kemono Friends, too.

Best partners.

No need to keep this thread artificially alive any further. We have to accept that Kemono Friends threads are fucking dead on Sup Forums outside of airing days.

Why is this so good? Just started watching and it doesn't have any right to be this enjoyable.

You're my favorite user.

>people were saying this was the worst thing since hitler
Nobody ever said that
You're a huge faggot

people watch this?

I do

Loving every minute of it.