Trump Called Obama "Stupid" For Allowing in So Many Refugees

>Obama got a law degree from Harvard
>Obama was a great public speaker
>Obama got top grades in school
>Obama scored 135 on IQ test
>Obama did some really shady stuff but stuff that requires top notch intelligence

This is who Trump says is stupid. What did he mean by this?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296576-trump-our-leaders-are-stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obama is a nigger

/fpbp

He also said the same about Clinton, if you read the emails Clinton pulls some Shady stuff but stuff that requires a 135IQ+

Obama can't be that intelligent if he thought Trump would never be president.

It should be clear by now that Trump (and most people for that matter) don't follow clear, set definitions for things.

Do you know who else thought that? George Soros.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

obama got where he is because of his rich, white side of the family. otherwise he'd be a typical nigger in kenya drinking cow piss.

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Obama isn't his real name and he's a stupid nigger

So what did he mean by it?

Wrong kind of intelligence at play, you need 3 letters, not 2

My family is rich too (don't consider mysself rich but their net worth is much higher than Obama's families was) and what am I right now? A retard who's going to be unemployed after community college. It takes intelligence to become President no matter what, Jordan Peterson even said it.

What do you mean? Explain.

Until he stopped reading from a teleprompter, and then he sounded like a goddamn retard.

By the way, where has Obamaleaf been lately? I haven't seen him spreading his faggotry around for a while.

Reminder Obama's law degree was literally funded by Saudis.

Smart people frequently do stupid things, especially when their minds are infected with liberalism.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

HOL UP

HOL UP

IF IF IF WE

HEY

HOL UP

You want a thread about right-wing retards?

So why did he claim Obama to be stupid rather than saying his idea was stupid?

Oh, it's a niggerleaf thread.

Checked

Leave him alone ! Even if he thought trump could become president or wanted to root for him it would be contradictory regardless

It's an arbitrary expoundment of "Obama bad. Trump good."

People love to expound for days, but most of what they say always just comes down to nothing more than "me good, you bad". It's an animalistic thing, and most people aren't capable of communicating anything else.

Degrees are free when youre a nigger you stupid faggot

I (an unemployed retard) scored 140 on IQ test what's your point?

135 isnt all that smart..

By definition it's just short of genius.

High school dropout here. 131 IQ. $120k/yr senior software dev

Except he said "Obamas stupid" after the refugee comment. I know a dude with a 140 plus IQ complete physics autist nerd and he's very pro-refugee. Is he stupid to Trump?

It's crazy intelligent. I'm 107 and very smart myself.

So this is the shill thread to distract us from Roy Moore BTFOing the left's false rape accusation strategy?

He meant it was stupid of him to allow so many refugees from war torn islamic nations into our country.

>Harvard accepted the black foreign exchange student because diversity
No shit retard

His father was a high level economist who worked through the UN. Both sides were connected and monied.

> mfw pleb tier minds bought this fucbois rags to riches from chicago cover story.
He called him stupid for being so intelligent yet buying into a self-destructive agenda.

Everything about Obama is affirmative action

this

"I wouldn't even say our leaders are weak, I'd say stupid" Means "THEY ARE STUPID" meaning he thinks someone proven to have "very superior intelligence" by ivy league IQ testing is stupid

>stupid for being intelligent?

I like how simple memorization tests determine's someone's intelligence.

>funded by arabs in an area where being black is easy to get into college (still is)
>this is not evidence of anything other than a personal skill. Doesn't require intelligence and many intelligent people are not good speakers (stephen hawking is a good example)
>post evidence and every paper he ever wrote
>post evidence and what the test was
>doing shady stuff doesn't require intellect. al capone was doing shady shit while syphilis was eating his fucking brain.

I say hes fucking stupid. he pretended to be born in america only a short while before he ran for the presidency. When he was working law in chicago is was well known he was born in Kenya. Obama is as stupid as the American tax payer.

Did you even read what I said? Yes, he is stupid to Trump because Trump will knee jerkingly say "you bad" to anyone that disagrees with him. Stupid is a synonymn for bad in this case, and it's bad because it's not what Trump agrees with which is good.

This isn't rocket science. It's literally a two dimensional model.

I actually don't disagree but Obama was a poor public speaker. I was watching some of his speeches to the nation and he couldn't speak for more than a few seconds without pausing and saying uh. Not a fan of him as a speaker. He's on par with trump.

Obama is a two faced lying scum bag. No way his iq is 135. He might be somewhat book smart but he’s completely retarded about how people work, how an economy works, how business works, how the world works.

You do realize that everything you said was falsified and that Obama was only a nigger puppet of the Globalists

OKIE DOKIE CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP

We do have stupid leaders. I'm not sure about over there in kekistan.

you're disgusting

He understood how the economy worked.

If by memorization you mean pattern recognition, then yes. That's practically all it is. Intelligence is measured by aptitude to recognize patterns. Unless you come up with something different, it is what it is. I can't say I've ever personally taken one nor do I take it all that seriously, but I also can't say that I care enough.

It's not that hard to get a law degree from Harvard.
He is not a great public speaker.
He's never released his grades.
135 according to who?
Yeah, he's done some shady stuff, but it was successful because the people around him were intelligent.

God i hate how he pauses every fucking second and moves his nig head then starts talking again

>135 IQ

fucking brainlets

I thank god for Obama every single day I don't know about the future of America if he wasn't president who would have shown the world that no matter where you put them or pay them, niggers don't fucking work for nothing.?

>it's not hard to get a law degree from harvard
Then why the hell do i not have my law degree from harvard

Being a genious means your a brainlet? LOL what's your net worth i bet obamas is higher.

Last book he read by himself was Curious George, during his second year in third grade

>Harvard

Do you worship nigger dick or just Obama's? Also, do you fantacise about sucking his cock?

All fake u stupid shit-lib, all 'sealed away' not for the public to see faggot

No. You don’t know what you’re talking about. He doesn’t understand the economy. The ACA was full of some of the dumbest moves that party has ever made, and that’s saying a lot. Do you even live here?

Do you really think that there is a nigger on the planet capable of getting a degree without affirmative action. Onigger is literally dumber than most of Trump's bowel movements.

This can't be real.

>thinks 130 IQ is genius
brainlet confirmed
neck yourself

I hate niggers.

Right wingers don't know what intelligence is. They don't care about facts or truth, they only care about what feels right to them. And what feels right to them is usually against their own best interests but they are just too stupid to realize it.

Because you are a fucking useless piece of trash who couldn't figure out how to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel

Tfw you have a higher iq than the previous president.

I only criticized it because I happen to know a person with a genius IQ. Great guy, down to earth, but he has his fair share of problems. Not only that, but if there is a problem presented before him and he has no experience with it, he can't solve it. Through experience he becomes proficient quickly though.

I happen to know another man who may seem like he has a low IQ, but if you present him any task that he has no experience with, He'll find a way to solve the problem and get it right the first time like 95% of the time. He's really not a DIYer type a guy either. More like, it'll be cheaper if I do it this way instead of paying a professional.

"Stupid is as stupid does"
ergo Obama is stupid

100grand a year
for student debt
but black lives matter
so you better spect
and gibs me dat
or ill slap yo momma with my gat!

You are so brainwashed. Democrats support high taxes and big government. There is literally nothing more stupid than that.

What's your net worth?

LOL where's your harvard degree?

>>Obama got a law degree from Harvard
Affirmative Action is why he got in, fact due to low hs grades
>>Obama was a great public speaker
all his speeches were written by someone else, not even a disputed fact
>>Obama got top grades in school
No obama barely passed OP
>>Obama scored 135 on IQ test
That is just made up nonsense

Obama was literally a dumb house nigger run by other men. /thread

Obama's supposed classmates say they never saw him IRL. He's another MLK Jr-tier, rubber stamped fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA

Why do liberals double down on stupid instead of showing an ounce of humility in the fact that they were wrong about something they know nothing about.

>>Obama got
>>Obama was
>>Obama did some really shady stuff
Fucking Obama also did this,

thinking 135 is genius means your an inferior human being

Intelligent people do stupid things all the time stupid

ok, i get the hate for Obongo, I do.... but I still fail to see why people shill for Trump.. He is a crooked kikesucker.. he is fucking you raw and you beg for the finish.

>Implying any of these things makes him magically good at making decisions.
>Can't keep a speech going correctly if his teleprompter breaks.
>Needs DS to hide all his skeletons.

>Great public speaker
If if if if if if if if if if if if If if if

Yeah, I believe it. Personally I've been both of those people more than a couple times in my life.

In general reality is far more complicated than most human made models. That doesn't make the models worthless as tools for communicating certain ideas. It just takes humility on everyone's part to recognize what is fact and what is communication tool.

I agree.
Obama is stupid.

So how does that turn them stupid

What's your net worth?

It means he's got brains dude, Obama isn't metnally retarded

>Has brains
>Everyone does all the work of covering up his fuckups and writing his speeches for him.
He's just as retarded as anyone else.

>leaf
fuck off

>mutt
I'll stay

>>Obama got a law degree from Harvard

His law degree was fake.
No professor remembers him.

obamas degrees and grades are all fake, he was a crack head nigger chosen to be a Manchurian candidate for his public speaking talent.

THIS^^^

He's right, why the fuck do we have to continuously be the worlds dumping ground of refuse?

Got degree coz he's a nigger. He couldn't fail, coz if he did it would've been racist.

So he's intelligent

No he's not right. Obama was proven to have above average intelligence

>community organizer
>leaves country in disarray

saged.

no nigger in recorded history has ever had a 135 IQ.

THIS POST IS FAKE NEWS AND OP IS A FAGGOT

>135 on IQ test
Never happened. 105-112 tops. Michelle is barely 90.

Obama’s a unicorn nigger.

>Obama was proven to have above average intelligence

Good question. It’s one of their go to defense mechanisms.

Obama is a pretender. He was and is a fuck-up. I have been to his native land Jakarta. He is a muzzle. I bet my life on it nigger.

If you believe that you're more stupid than Obama, you shitwit

Checked* Donald is that you?

IQ 133 here and $185k a year.

I know plenty of 130+ that are in Mensa but are complete retards in many aspects.

Being intelligent doesn't necessarily translate into skill. Smart + money is another story.

He'd say uh because he was actually thinking about what he was saying. Something you're clearly unfamiliar with, you dumb cunt.