Why does Sup Forums hate Naruto but praises shit like Jojo and DBZ?

Why does Sup Forums hate Naruto but praises shit like Jojo and DBZ?

JoJo and DBZ are the shows that attract the most crossboarders. They aren't liked by Sup Forums.

Naruto is shit and JoJo isn't shit

Not everyone likes DBZ in Sup Forums. Also, Jojo is shit and should be moved to

DBZ is the originator for westerners.

Jojo is on another level from all of them, it perfectly mixes battle shounen into pretty much any genre it attempts and does it with style.

One of the biggest things that separates Jojo from other battle shounen is the permanence of death, if Goku dies they'll just resurrect him. when Iggy , a side character with few chapters dedicated to him and little character development dies it hurts more because he'll never come back.

The journey didn't end with a wish it and it came with a price.

Can't say anything for DBZ, but jojo has some bizarreness to it, that pushes it away from most shonens. It's the pure dumb fun kind of anime, but it's actually creative with it's retardation and delivery. It also has some decent characters and good action in some parts. Sometimes it's even really good with it's writing (p7) or feel (p2). It's the kind of anime/manga you watch/read if you just want to have a good time. You know how it's gonna go every time you turn the episode on, but that's the exact thing you want. It's like playing sports games with your bros together on console with beer and snacks.

You know, I just realized; is the reason why jojo became cancerous (as a fanbase, not the manga) is because the anime was released at the wrong time?

Because an asspull in JoJo is fucking art, asspulls in Naruto give Kakashi a fucking Susanoo

DBZ and Jojo are classics. They are immune to a lot of the criticisms of genre tropes since they are the ones that invented/popularized them.

Also a big reason Sup Forums hates Naturo is because it had a lot of potential and actually pretty interesting lore/world-building. Well I'd like to say that but the real reason Sup Forums dislikes Naruto is because its popular.

Still despite all this, you're hard-pressed to find someone on Sup Forums who doesn't have a soft spot for it at least through the chunin arc (or through the Zabuza arc imo).

Also the anime has some of the great fight scenes and animation. That isn't to say it doesn't have a lot of terrible ones but fights like Lee vs Gaara and Kakashi vs Obito were pretty great.

Actually Sup Forums likes all of them.

Current Sup Forums which is mostly made up of people who were younger than 5 in 2000 if they were born at all likes all of those series.

Jojo has fancy ass over the top clothing and pretty colours, while in Naruto everyone wears gross-ass fucking sweaters that make my lower molars want to shatter against my upper ones, and everyone wears gross-fucking-ass high sandals that make me wanna throw up with my mout closed so that I can filter the vomit with my own teeth.
Also, it's a fucking gringefest.

Jojo is ugly forced shit. I tired to sit through a few episodes but found I would need to cave my skull in and retard myself in order to unironically enjoy it.

>They aren't liked by me
FTFY

DBZ is shit and not praised at all. Only sub 100 IQ spics like it.
JoJo used to be loved but now lot of people hate it because of animeonlyfags

Naruto hate is a relic of the past when it was the most popular in the West and contained the worst weeaboo trash unwanted by Sup Forums. Nowadays all three are fairly equal in being obnoxious trash in regard to Sup Forums, but the Jojofag is more likely to not be in a shounenfaggot bubble than the others. DBZ is a nostalgia thing. Narutards will be Narutards.

because Kishimoto is a hypocrite. Neji literally called it in his first fight with Naruto.

Naruto season 1 : i'm constantly training but for some reason can't do shit. man i try so hard, I even train while I eat. then J-man removes the super hard seal on his stomach and he finally can walk on fucking water.

Naruto Shipuuden : the guy that has more tails wins, also the more you are from the past the more powerful you are.

I thought it was only shippudden people shat on.

Because Jojo and DBZ are actually good

But they're not

Because Naruto is a shonen that never took chances. In Naruto you'll find all the usual shonen cliches.

Araki on the other hand, after part 1 and 2 he tried to differentiate Jojo from all the other shonens. Jojo's structure, art and storytelling are proofs of that.

Joseph (((Died)))

So true, I remember that part where Neji at the tournament was saying how his father died for the main family and how if you're a prodigy no effort will close the gap and Naruto was like I'm gonna prove you wrong.

Then on part 2 we learn Naruto comes from a the cousins of one of the big 2 families and his father was a genius, plus he's thwe reincarnation of the sage's son destined for greatness plus he has the strongest tailed beast on him and Neji dies to save him and Hinata, going down the same way his father went, for the main family and proving that prodigies>>>>>> non prodigies.

Dbz and narushit has never been Sup Forums you newfags

DB is an OG and JoJo is fresh for a lot of people. Naruto apparently had to take the fall for crossboarder fears. Worked so well that it took the finale for Sup Forums to 'accept' it again.

>Hates dbz
You are one of those facebook normie "otaku" who thinks Dragonball is shit because of muh complex plot, who thinks naruto is edgy and cool because some facebook "otaku" anime fanpage told you so.

Dragonball is fun, that's it. It's simple, with loveable characters, god tier fights, filled with weirdness and good amount of character development.

What's the difference between Dragonball and naruto?

Both are stupid 15 yr old shonen but dragonball knows that it is stupid and Naruto acts like it's smart and something else.

Watch the 1993 stardust crusader ova. You don't even have to watch/read part 1 and 2, well...you should atleast read part 2 and then watch the 90's ova. You will become a fan and you won't even notice all the "gayness" after that.

Each season is really it's own thing to large extent. I didnt really like season 1 either, and not 2 that much either, but 3 and especially 4 I thought were really good. I loved 4 actually.

>One of the biggest things that separates Jojo from other battle shounen is the permanence of death

remember when Abdul "died"

>but dragonball knows that it is stupid
what does that even mean?

no one likes dbz or naruto on here. that shit used to be saged and dub spammed when the mods weren't complete faggots. hence why the board has turned into toxic waste site.

>"I am a still in High School!" the post

Naruto completely lost sight of every one of its original themes and the final arc was just constant transformations and secret reveals for like 2 years and then it was over.

Neither Naruto or DBZ are stupid or smart or make attempts to be either.

Because Naruto is trash
I still talk about Naruto like three times a week in real life, because it's dogshit and lost everything it had going for it

He's still dead though.

>god tier "fights"
>posts the only really, really good fight in a manga full of passable fights.

>naruto spouts about working hard and shit to get things done
>he's the son of the 4th hokage and has an infinite amount of chakra thanks to a special monster inside him
>meanwhile, the actual character that works hard always loses his fights

Nice try idiot. That's not even an argument.
>Only passable

Overall quality of battle decreased after cell arc. But don't forget

Goku vs frieza
Goku and piccolo vs raditz (can't even compare this with others)
Goku vs majin jr (one of the best battles in history of animation )
All the martial art tournament fights from early Dragonball.

You have no chance boi.

Also, go and checkout db manga which is 100 times better than the filler filled anime.

>meanwhile, the actual character that works hard always loses his fights

Idiocy of Naruto. Don't be so brutal on narutards. They below 15 and it looks like child abuse.

The entire first half of the series is about how hard work can overcome natural talent.

The entire second half of the series is about how you can't overcome destiny and that some people are just better than others.

>Nice try idiot. That's not even an argument.

what argument, you say Naruto tries to act smart and Dragon Ball accepts that it's dumb.
They are both manga simply written they way they are because the author's want to entertain readers in different ways.
Naruto focuses more on drama and creates many themes involving the typically used anti-war message.
Dragon Ball started as a comedy influenced by Journey to the West and later Toriyama wanted to add more dramatic elements as the story went by like giving a Goku a family to protect from alien invaders.

When you say "this series tries to be (insert adjective here)" it just means you are full of shit.

Neither are trying to be anything more than what they are. If you feel that they are, that's only you're bias perceiving something that isn't actually there.

"At least Dragon Ball knows it is stupid" No, it fucking doesn't. It's not a gag manga anymore. This would only apply for bottom of the barrel gag manga like Bobobo.

Holy shit people like you are the worst when it comes to criticizing something.

>Goku vs majin jr
What?

>checkout db manga which is 100 times better than the filler filled anime.
If you don't like the filler then watch Kai

I liked the story. Just the war arc was a big mess, the pain arc was fucking solid

Still i like Naruto in general. War arc had some good moments and final fight (anime) was really good.

Naruto subverts its own message halfway through the story

Truly Kishi is the master

>JoJo isn't shit

>What

I meant Ma Junior but thank autocorrect for that.

>Kai
I love db and dbz anime, but some newfags always bitch about anime being dragged and filled with filler, so I suggested manga.

All three get shitted on pretty evenly for having the most cancerous fan bases.

Because JoJo had Steel Ball Run.

As a Dragon/Jojo fag, i h8 both Naruto and One Piece, though im not invading their threads proclaming that as if my opinion was the absolute true.

>battle shonen
>anime
Pick one
Manga is always the way to go, both the DB and the Jojo anime are shit

Jojo became cancerous because not only does it appeal to the "manime" normalfag crowd that likes Naruto and SnK but also the new "ironic animeme" crowd of 15 year old Ledditers who call every female anime character a waifu and don't actually watch anime.

>praises shit like Jojo and DBZ
That's Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

I give Dragon Ball shit for being a bad influence on shounen for generations to come.

How many retarded protagonists have been modeled after Goku?
How many strategic and diverse battle systems have fallen to power levels and generic energy blasts?
How many plots, settings, and characters have been trivialized by said power levels?
How many times have aliens hijacked the series?

You know what's the root of Naruto being so shitty? It's the prime DBZ spawn.

>prime DBZ spawn
>Naruto

Sup Forums is tsudere as fuck whe it comes to Naruto. They even say that Naruto vs Pain of the anime is one the best anime fights of all time because of muh sakuga and frames.

why do black people have such shit taste?

DBZ is pure nostalgia.
Jojo is fun

When, where and why did the Jojo fanbase go so wrong?

Blame the anime.

DBZ has all the manchildren fanbase on Sup Forums meanwhile Jojo has all the gay one.

DBZ since it is an inspiration for many following anime plus childhood memories.Same with Naruto,would be to me. I can't pronounce an opinion about Naruto since I do not watch it anymore but Jojo actually does deserve its attention.It has its ups and downs but overall the plot twists and depicting of powers and the legacy of each generation has an impact upon the viewer

>Comparing DBZ with Jojo

>DBZ is shit and not praised at all. Only sub 100 IQ spics like it.

it's literally a classic

This

The difference between Dbz And Jojo is that the creater of JoJo tries new things and does eventually improve as a Writer past the first 3 parts little by little

Surely the retarded Jump protagonist was popularized by Kinnikuman?

Dragonball is a classic. DBZ is overrated.

Isn't Dbz popular because it's easy for people to get into and is the only anime where you won't get called a weeb for watching

You don't get made fun of for liking anime anymore unless its something that has lolis. Naruto was all over fucking facebook when it ended. One Punch Man has also attracted a lot of riajuu.

Simple, Naruto tries too hard to be taken seriously, while JoJo does not. Still, even at it's best, JoJo is a 7/10, and DBZ is not even worth mentioning, since the introduction of power levels effectively killed Dragon Ball.

You should probably read other shounen manga for reference, or possibly expand your taste. Don't embarrass yourself further by even implying that Naruto is any better than a steaming pile of manure.

>Dragonball
>loveable characters
>god tier fights
>good amount of character development

Pick one and only one

If you don't read the fucking manga you should kys.

I'm glad Kinnikuman isn't mainstream like JoJo.

if you average out all the parts it's a 7-8 mostly due to the latter parts in the manga

Naruto is the most unlikeable main character to ever exist.

no, the writing is shit even in the first arc.

everyone agrees on that you retard

Yeah and then remember when he died for fucking good in the most sudden death in the series, after you thought he was invincible since he already "died" once and then half the cast died?

Did you not read the post the latter parts are objectively better, unlike alot of manga JoJo improves in writting after awile post part 4

I hate anime and weaboos yet I like JoJo a lot, only anime I've watched in like a decade.

Naruto takes it self way too seriously.

I think it's mostly the original Dragonball that's treated as untouchable, not DBZ.

Obvs since the anime happened

is all shit.

Shippuden in a nutshell

> Naruto looking for his boyfriend Sasuke

> Super edgy Akatsuki faggots get btfo after they collect the tailed beasts

> Tailed beasts get too much focus

> Naruto does nothing and gets a power up each arc

> Asspulls after asspulls of random shit like Kakashi getting a Susanoo

> Itachi being a massive retard and trying to make sense of turning Sasuke into an edgelord

> Sakura still being useless and riding edgelord dick after 700+ chapters

> Kishimoto himself saying he made Madara too strong for Naruto & Sasuke to beat. Literally what the fuck? How do you make a villain the MC can't win against kek?

> Sasuke wanting to be Hokage and thinking people will let it happen after he's been an edgy criminal since the end of Part 1

Shippuden should have never happened desu, it really killed the story. Part 1 was good but even then it fell to shit because of Sasuke being edgy after the Chunin exam. Jojo is superior in every shape and form, no asspulls, actually good villains, unique as shit powers, amazing art, likable characters, good story, REAL character development.

Naruto is decent, OG Dragonball was the shit, DBZ is good because of nostalgia and OP powercreep, Jojo is garbage.

None of those shows were particularity praised a few years ago, especially naruto. The prevalence of cross boarders started the trend of daily DBZ threads and also Jojo, so it would only appear that it's been popular on Sup Forums. Also, Jojo didn't have a proper show until 2012, before that it was only the manga and an OVA, which prevented the shitty daily threads you see now.

Less awful melodrama bullshit I assume

>Asspulls
In terms of asspulls bul!shit in which is more shit
Parts 1-4 Naruto shippuden Parts 5-7
>Villains
Kira and JoJo villains past part 5 take the cake
> Powers
Naruto: I have a little bit of chakra I should save it
Shipudden: chakra beam and bomb fuck hand signs
Jojo: tactics and wit wins 80% of the time 20% asspull
>Art
JoJo part 4-8 > Naruto > JoJo parts 1-3
> Characters
Parts 4-8 > naruto>Parts 1-3
>Story
Same

>the bottom two opinions

Yuck

I just got back into Naruto pretty heavy. Too bad the only people that want to talk about the show are those black dudes that are half nerd half ghetto that play Super Smash Bros and SF5.

You guys need to lighten up!

how far are you in the anime?

switch naruto and jojo

>half nerd half ghetto
America is fascinating.

this

fuck animefags

>Naruto with Araki Style
wtf i love Naruto now

>caring this much what other people like instead of focusing on what you like for your own reasons

Such levels of beta autistic cuckoldry shouldn't be possible.

This.

>This anime is BAD because people I don't like enjoy it!
or
>The people that like this anime are NORMIES because I personally don't like the anime!

That's all they say on repeat. They don't think for themselves. Sometimes they fling shit with both of those opinions simultaneously, not realizing how circular and retarded that is.

Sounds like you, right fag?

Oh hey sorry user. To keep it blunt, I'm basically caught up.

I was an avid Naruto manga reader, and I watched the anime until about 2006 or 2007ish. I ran home from school everyday to download the fansubs on bittorrent. When I read the manga, I fell in love with Kishimoto's art. I understand his work gets a lot of criticism, but to me, it was wonderful. I still think he has one of the strongest "draftsmanship" abilities of the mangaka, and pay attention that I said draftsmanship. I loved how he drew clouds and dogs, his ink work was wonderful and I loved his consistency, especially his ability to portray families and the same people as babies/children/teens/adults/elders.

After a while, I noticed I would fall asleep within 7minutes of a Naruto episode, not realizing I had been watching filler (I was young and unfamiliar with what filler was.) I realized I had a deep issue with this filler and kind of stopped watching Naruto. I didn't have any other anime to watch so I kind of moved on from anime altogether.

I picked back up with anime around 2013ish, now I watch the shit you guys do pretty much. The past two weeks I've been binging on Naruto after checking out the Boruto manga, and then movie, And I can't believe how much I missed out on. I even like a lot of the filler and OVA that were released. And is it weird for me to say that one of my favorite characters is Danzo. I subscribed to Shounen Jump again because I want to keep up with Boruto, it's really promising and I like Ikemoto's art. Not being so heavily invested in Naruto for all this time, gives me a fresh outlook for this new series.

i dont think
>anime is bad
or
>anime is for normies

but i think that the fanbase went downhill since part 2 anime