Ok why is youtube so redpilled? on most videos regarding politics or music even...

ok why is youtube so redpilled? on most videos regarding politics or music even, why are the comments like what im finding on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFX6AIoCvEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's full of retards.

Because you're looking at people react in real time. The opinion someone gives on the spot is closer to how they feel than one carefully constructed comment with zero passion behind it.

precisely this, only complete hillbillies use such features on web pages anyhow

Mel Gibson exists everywhere.

Because it's poltards and other alt-right trolls, dumbass

i've noticed this too. my guess is that people who view political stuff on youtube are generally seeking it out, vs plebbit where people just comment on whatever gets (((upvoted)))

leftists hijack media and blackmail politicians and have bots to make conservatives feel like theyre in the minority everywhere they go

link cnn stream plz?

it feels like pol is taking back the internet. r we beginning to gain back in the culture war?

youtu.be/MFX6AIoCvEY

Have a bump

thanks

Russian bot algorithm and/or salty white trash rural hicks with access to internet too much free time and no meaningful work.

the internet is allowing conservatives to see past the liberal smoke screen of censorship, intimidation, etc. making people feel isolated and division are the liberals greatest weapon

because youtube/etc allows underages to post whereas Sup Forums doesn't, so normienet is the agelets' outlet to Sup Forumspost since they can't do it on Sup Forums proper

It is us

seems so, brother.

they just pushed too hard. now they have no cards left to play. every time i visit plebbit for the salt, i never see discussion of how to win over new voters. they are only able to talk in terms of THESE RACISTS, THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED or attempts to talk down to them. i believe they are projecting because these are the tactics that would work against them. they never want to feel like they are not apart of some intellectual insider group.

now social media (of all things) has allowed conservatives to really talk to each other, share news and now they have found a way to fight back in a way that's fun and entertaining. liberals cannot compete because they don't really understand why conservatives vote the way they do: libs have reduced it to "they are racist", and constantly insulting your opponents is not going to work anymore. hopefully a similar thing will take place in my country, because i feel it slipping away and i am very jealous of the realignment the USA is currently experiencing (also, cool guns).

lmao libs ur all gonna die

There was a study that correlated the rate of racist comments appearing with the time links to videos were posted on Sup Forums. They could reliably show a raid happening every time. Basically Sup Forums is your personal army when it comes to shitting up youtube comments section.

At the very least, people are getting fed up with the bullshit

Never gets old.
Bumpd

>because youtube/etc allows underages to post whereas Sup Forums doesn't
that don't make any damn sense, underages are usually liberal and like shit like star wars

This

>anything i don't understand is alt right