What are the best ways to raise redpilled children in the modern world?

What are the best ways to raise redpilled children in the modern world?

My wife and I just had our third child (thats two boys and a girl now) and I'm increasingly concerned about how to raise them in a world of degeneracy and decay.

Obviously I have my own ideas but I thought I would ask you lovely people if you had anything to contribute.

Move innawoods and homeschool. Control what media your kids consume. It's really that simple.

Have you redpilled your wife?

Homeschooling is a lot of responsibility. We were thinking of going private seeing as I earn enough. There are quite a few good ones around here.

Be yourself. They will follow a strong, kind father’s example.

And tell them:
>hitler did nothing wrong
>do not listen to jews
>it’s ok to be white
>it’s not ok to be non-white

I was talking to someone today who met his girlfriend at a White Nationalist rally. Her dad raised her 1488, and unsurprisingly she grew up to be spiritually healthy.

What's your wife doing all day?

>raising children properly is a lot of responsibility, i dont think im up for it
>better shit out another kid

get them Sup Forums passes
the rest will sort itself out
also post her tits when she turns 14

Home school
Don't even teach holocaust or slavery

You have to homeschool, the current educational system is designed for only one thing:

I was part of the last generation to learn the phrase 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.'
bequeath your children with the power of a sovereign mind, so that they can be at choice with the vices of materialism, so they are able to reason against the propaganda and to be balanced enough to engage in political discussion across the isle

She was pretty right wing to begin with but I've got her fully behind a white ethnostate now.

She's a housewife so she does house related stuff as well as helping out with church groups and the towns residents association. Pretty wholesome stuff desu.

Wow you're really into homeschooling huh? The way I see it its no good cutting yourself and your children off from society. Better to be involved and lead by example. Besides neither of us really has the expertise to teach a lot of subjects, more specifically math and science.

Homeschooling is mandatory. Public schools are obviously cesspools of degeneracy, and even private schools have lots of pill-popping problems.

Tfw I'll never meet a 1488 qt at a wn rally in cuckland

I'll certainly try my best. Thanks my leafy friend.

Homeschool.... kids that are homeschooled get a better education things you can't teach, hire a tutor... I know a homeschool kid that started college at 16! if you want to go private school you better check it out real real good and interview multiple schools make sure they don't teach self hate and jew bullshit...have the principal sign a contract stating if they do teach liberal jew shit then they much refund your money after you pull your kid out!

>The way I see it its no good cutting yourself and your children off from society
who says cut them off? put them in sports or music & some form of martial arts for sure!

My eldest already goes to a local private that has a pretty low tolerance for Leftie bullshit but I suppose I should give homeschooling some serious thought.

I would say that I've known a few home schoolers that ended up pretty maladjusted, but their parents were total hippies.

If you live in one country where you can't homeschool your children? What if you and your wife both have to work 12 hours to earn the basic income to survive and cannot take care of your children?

>I know a homeschool kid that started college at 16!

You do realize this person is in the vast minority of most homeschooled kids right? Most end up behind on important subjects and sometimes even can't go to college.

>put them in sports or music & some form of martial arts for sure!

In those situations, you put yourself around other people of similar interests and don't see the world around you. Plus, OP can send their kids to a private Christian school and get even better results because the teachers are actually QUALIFIED to teach said subjects.

>inb4 stfu libshit b/c seeing the "world" is a libshit concept

Attacking the person rather than the argument shows weakness in your own argument. Plus, I'm pretty right wing, although not full re(tar)dpill like you are.

How do I find a woman like yours, user? Sounds wonderful.

I have two kids and I think the best advice I could give is to have a fucking opinion of your own. And say it. Early and often.

When your wife invariably starts spewing her left wing, conformist, nonsense about gays or trannies or whatever is the current leftist flavour of the month... just say something.. ANYTHING. Don't just sit there in silence and allow your wife to cement the bullshit they were told at school. Counter it. I don't even think you have to be convincing... just show your kids that's different people can have different opinions on things.

Example.. my daughter (5) came home from kindergarten and said something about some families have two moms and some had two dads. I told my daughter that, there were some families like that, but the BEST families had a mommy and a daddy. And I said something like: If a family has two mommys then there will be no daddy to teach the kids things that only daddys know. Even my wife couldn't find fault with that (wife about 40% redpilled).

always keep your eye on them. keep them away from the poz and in healthy wholesome groups, circles of friends, and communities. really as simple as that

We should start right wing communes of white nationalists

Honestly all you have to do is raise them well. Most of the problems we face today are the result of people taking no interest in their kids lives and letting outside forces "raise" them. There will always be a few bad apples that need life to teach them but that's why you have a decent amount of kids.

Teach it by just giving it a knife and seeing it play with the knife