Boy gets bullied by niggers at school

>boy gets bullied by niggers at school
>his story goes viral
>his family gets harassed worse because they are proud southerners
What the fuck is wrong with this country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8vd017MDFgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would you put your kid in a government school regardless if it's full of niggers?

The boy is evil and has to pay “muh reparations” for slavery.
Obviously the boy is an evil slavemaster who would become a slavemaster in a second because hes hwite

We're a worthless nigger nation full of self-hating whites.
What did you expect.

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

>confederate flag means you hate niggers

When will this meme end?

Only after we stop taking the bait every single time. We need to mock these people, not rage at them. Mockery wounds the left like nothing else.

It's cool, he'll show up at a Richard Spencer alt-right rally with a white Polo, khakis and tiki torch in a couple of years.

The future of white people is looking up!

liberals don't care about solving bullying, as long as it is done to the right people

They're racist inbred white trash, period. Keaton looks like he could be an extra in the next Hills Have Eyes movie. His mother and father and undoubtedly related to one another. The only reason he was even being targeted in the first place is because he went around calling all of the black kids at his school niggers.

Also "proud southerner" is an oxymoron.
You hicks have absolutely nothing to be proud of.

That's why it's good that we have an electoral college. So shitty people can't hijack everything

>be amerimutt
>be an atrocidad

I wish you Southern inbreds would stop waving that shitty flag. You guys are losers, idiots, vile creatures. I'm glad that people are not tolerating that fucking flag. Get the message already.

fuck right wingers, especially their kids.

>Muh buzzwords
>Muh racism
>LITERALLY WORSE THEN DEATH!
Take note lurkers, the left will go after your kids and rationalize it if they don't parrot anti white rhetoric.

See?

Is it confirmed the bullies were black?

poor kid has nigger nose and get bullied by nigroids?

I've been seeing shit like this all day. Is there really any proof that he called his classmates nigger or treated them in a racially insensitive way?

fuck outta here, they scammed people to buy presents, fuck em nd fuck the people whho donated money

also seems like all of naysayers speak like uneducated ghetto trash

you people are one step away from ISIS. you should be eradicated.

Drop your meme flag faggot. Let me guess yours is a Turkish flag right?

Execute your family and commit suicide with two shots to the back of your skull

>Kid calls black kid a nigger
>Gets his ass beat
I though Sup Forums said white people were superior? How'd he get beat up?

Poor, degenerate scamming people for their shekels

>calls other kids nigger
>gets his ass handed to him
>mom scams viral shekels

Surprised it wasn't a single mother, the poor do surprise from time to time

I can play that game too. It's easy.

Shut the fuck up hick, learn to submit. Soon all your flags will be taken and thrown into the swamp. The future won't contain your disgusting accent, it will be completely gone. Even a hint of a southern accent will be met with utmost violence.

False equivalence. Nice projection though.

You don't fuck with niggers in a kike controlled nigger country. You should have learned by now.

> t. nigger

Funny how you libtards love Muslims because of their stands on women's rights and the LGBT community.

Because niggers never fight fairly, and they're born to be warriors because they're always fighting each other, constantly.

Not in your lifetime, shitskin

You should be slaughtered on the spot and all of your kind who are waging war upon American culture and history should be rounded up and genocided until there exists nothing left but the lessons gained from allowing subversive communist niggers to try to control the narrative. Irresponsible, immoral, nepostism, newspeak and doublespeak is all the communist anti-southerner brings and death should be each and every communists reward.

The South is basically an occupied nation and is treated the same as Germany by (((Hollywood))) Southern culture is ridiculed and southerners are portrayed as bad people.

>wants to exploit people for muh gibs
>gets called a raycist instead
>avengers tour cancelled
dumb southern roastie

Niggers attack in packs like the animals they are

Fuck that ugly rural racist retard.

His mom is WT as it gets. I feel for the kid, but his parents are irredeemable shit.

Really no one is stating the obvious
>Southern
>Retard offspring
>LMAO superior genetics

I swear to got you fucking micks should have all died in the war, we should have either killed you and all the niggers, or sent you with them to africa. You fucking destroyed this country. The germans and British jointly built the best and most free country on earth. One where jews, niggers, and other subhumans had no place, including you lazy Irish niggers. And you niggers ruined it. Forced us to abolish and keep the niggers because of the war. you still wave your treacherous flag around like apes. Most people think that the niggers should go after the jews, but it is you who needs to leave or be removed. KYS

Uhm... sweetie? you ok???

Your ancestors hung from trees.

cont. Your jewish masters made you fight a war for their slavery and killed 400,000 of you for their nigger slaves. We could have ended slavery and sent them all back to africa 50 years prior with the American Colonization Society. We would have started the industrial revolution 50 years earlier and we would be living on mars now. But the Irish, much like in britain, ruin fucken everything because they are as stupid as the potatoes they grow.

I'm a fellow Unionist and I think all Confederate dogs need shot, but like

This nigger here sounds like he's from 1860. Gangs of New York style and shit.

cont #2. You forced the dred scott decision which forced the 14 amendment which basically mean all the niggers would stay in america. You idiots tried too institute legal slavery even after the civil war. Your 3% jewish masters tricked you into believing that you were a level above niggers because you would never be a slave. It worked because you are lazy and fucken stupid. You refuse to modernize and refuse to cooperate. You are a drain on the Union and should be forcefully removed so we can finally make proper use of the southern land.

>blaming communist boogeyman for capitalist policy in the capitalist country

>Dressing in black means you're ISIS
>Stupid bitch making stupid point. Too bad the head she's holding isn't real
>???
Also,
>mainstream conservative vs fringe left
Good shit, mate.

>blacks bully kid
>kids story goes viral
>people begin to sympathize with kid
>just to get out of trouble the black kids said he used the n word
>without any proof the bullied kid is now labeled a racist pro lynching child
>will never stop getting bullied
really Joggins the noggin

>be me
>live in the zoo

The only people who think that whites say they are superior are non whites. This stems from a deep feeling of inferiority which deep down they believe.

3 fucken percent of the southern "whites", aka jews, had slaves, yet they managed to trick all the irish nigger subhumans into attempting to destroy the union for slavery. Something that is literally a detriment to society and technology.
There's a reason you weren't considered white and with good reason. You fucked us, much more than jews and blacks.

Eat a dick yank faggot. The south was poor and had no way of supporting itself other than slavery. You even had to rebuild our states because you couldn't stay out of our shit. If its anyone's fault its your own.

just mad

Is this confirmed? That he called someone a nigger?

We had to rebuild your states to preserve the union. You are like children who, when left alone, destroy everything around you. KYS

no it's not confirmed, literally the only source are from the kids who where bullying him

Nigger is just a word you silly sausage. Unless you fear it because of the truth it holds...?

>proud losers

how did they raise children then

>he went around calling all of the black kids at his school niggers.

Proof?

"preserve the union" We left because of your stupid fucking rules on how we have to govern our own states. It wasn't the fucking Jews that pushed the integration of niggers in our society, it was you
We didn't destroy anything. We were trying to preserve our own economic stability, which you destroyed.

This is a dumb argument.
No one "fears the truth it holds", you guys just want to go around calling black people niggers without repercussion,

Not enough Nationalists

Well in all seriousness. The Reconstruction Act was a failure and left the south even more poor and helpless due to the lack of jobs and governmental support.

I do. And you are a crybabby faggot.

You like Muslim dick huh leaf?

Lel...... ."its niggers fsult.." cry me a river. As if euros didn't spend 3 centuries blowing the shit out of each other.

>Call someone a nigger
>Gets beat up
>Mom proceeds to start GoFundme to rip people off
>But we're the master race

What happend Sup Forums?

one sherman's march wasn't enough. the south should have been burned entirely, the earth there salted, and any slave that made it across the border to the north would be freedonce we denied it reentry into the union.

>no reconstruction costs
>no dealing with southerners that spend more tax dollars than they take
>once they all died out due to no slave labor, free land

fucking softhearted bastard Johnson and his love of his shit homeland

Holy fucking shit.... do you even Sup Forums
Huwhite power all over this bitch. You refuse to even see it coz "whiye people dindu nuffin''

"Dindu nuffin" eh,?

The real real problem with yankees is really that anything they blame others about is what they and their (((allies))) already did and can not wait to repeat.

North sold slaves to south, got money for war from the deal, then declared all of sold slaves free and LARPed as more progressive, because more money for war. South fought not for slavery, but against this scam. North wanted all the niggers out to Liberia. For that purpose Yankees flooded black communities with degeneracy, so they would eventually leave to africa. Plan failed, so the new plan was to LARP all-do-gooders and destroy the 3rd world altogether by ban on mineral resources. You think "greens" are absolutely insane to ban nuclear energy, especially MSRE, that is radioactive for less than 200 years with burning up to 99.8% fuel, instead of making 6000 years lasting wastes with less than 0.5% fuel burnt? You think they are insane to create carbon turbines and solar panels, that have enormous carboon, mercury and otherwise outright toxic footprints? Think again. They never could care less about ecology. If they would, they would at least promote hemp-fibers from hemp types, that contain no drug substances, like it is in natural hemp. But that would undermine the eternal Anglo cotton industry. So they only promote special drug types, that also grow only in warth. That shit goes on and on.

Democrats where the KKK.

did this bitch cheat on her husban? kid looks nothing like him

Reminder niggers learned their behavior from southern whites.

Notice only whites are right wing? I say, fuck Trump, fuck the right wing, and fuck all white people.

Yankee news.

I don't like this artist. He always tries so hard but fails. Both sides of the street are dirty.

Fuck that stupid mother, find a dad.

Hang all niggers

It’s that type of shit that allows this type of behavior. I fucking hate this generation.

youtu.be/8vd017MDFgw

>"Bullying is evil and must be fought"
>"Oh, he might have said something racist once, fuck that little shit, got everything that was coming to him that inbred hick"

I didn't give a shit about this until I saw how vile people were in such a flip of attitude.

I can make the list for democrats if you want. First let's start out with Muslim and Jews are a minority and be treated with special privilege.

Literally none. His town has 3 blacks, total. The chance any of them attend his school is extremely unlikely.

No... acting like monkeys is in their DNA

>proud southerners

you mispelled traitors

read up on it and find out all the fucked up things about our great nation.

>Say something racist
>Get criticized for it
>Boo hoo,boo hoo, boo hoo
Remind me who the special snowflakes are?

fuck you cuck. i dont give a shit if hes a grandwizards son, fuck the little pussy boy and his thieving momma

>Say something racist
Any proofs ?

>thieving momma
proofs ?

Is there any proof he got bullied? What is the one source that claims he was bullied?

Lel..... bring africans in as slaves.
Bitches about blacks.
Bomb arab countries
Bitches about muslims
Install death squad dictatorships in latino countries
Bitches about latinos.
Either stop being an evil cunt or deal with the consequences. ...

i like you ;)

The jewish hand rubbing that must go on while watching a video like this.

Enough to spark fires i'm sure.

A moment of silence for the tens millions of black men who died fighting in the Civil War.
>oh wait

I thought the mom said that she never put up that gofundme page.

> imagine being this fucking stupid

Top kek