Read this first: Buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

hobby.dengeki.com/reviews/328242/
imgur.com/a/RnVWW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now that's a cute clusterfuck.

>Cute clusterfuck.
An incredibly apt description.

Got my Alter Saber Nero figure! She's great, but the base arrived somewhat scratched around the edges. Oh well.

I paid 170 total for this. Am I a stupid asshole?

I pre-ordered the re-release coming next month but I'm on the wall if it was a good idea.
What do you think of her, user?

if you like it & had the money I'd so no your not stupid.

>that happens when you give in to your dick

i actually prefer these two

Probably, but not for that reason.

no

Not that guy but I love rubbing her feet . Had to put her away to stop myself.

This is actually my second Alter Saber Nero as I gifted my first one away. Definitely worth it, even the second time around. And this is coming from someone who generally dislikes larger-sized chests.

na m8, it's beautiful!

Are proxies basically the way to go for 160cm body/fillings?
For non-US

Not into ero-figures, but judging by the clean details and the sculpting and shading, definitely.

The red one is definitely my favorite of the Muramasas released thus far. This is actually the first time I've seen not look off. Her face looks odd from some angles.

Should be released this month. What kind of quality (QUALITY) should I expect from the manufacturer?
Did anyone else preorder this?

It's your money, and as long as you like it, you're good to go.

This one is quite nice, i would get it if i didn't already own her bunny/nurse and normal versions, and had the space to spare.

Yes, but so is everyone else here.

Make your own

I feel weird about sexualizing Oregairu. I mean two main girls. On the other hand secondary characters are for sexual.

There's not NTR doujins for it desu

"are you sure you want to go out like this?"

amazon japan ships internationally

I'm borderline about to do it but uncertain about fabric and the amount of fillings it need.

Yeah but when you go to checkout it says that specific item doesn't. Atleast the popular DHR6000. The other shops doesn't either not even the Chinese one.

There is a re-seller on Amazon UK but thats UK only it seems

Shame they went with the tiny nipples, but the fig still looks great - can't wait to get it.

>not a single FAG in this thread

I want this Noel. Where to get this GK?

Pay a proxy to get one at WonFes or wait to see if it's on Yahoo auctions after the event. Then pay someone to paint it.

Is this from the pre painted molds or have you done any changes?

Wait, was her mouth always grimacing like this? I guess idolfags are real...

Hres looks damn good even without any touch ups whatsoever
Needs good lighting for those transparent parts to really shine

Is this line of figure recommended? I'm looking to pick up some LL figures but I'm not sure which to get.

>needing Sup Forums to tell you how to spend your own money
How do people like you even clothe yourself?

Cute.

But both you and OP have been here the whole time.

Thats a regular smile

You are retarded, regular lighting and a bad white balance and you get the same shit from the right one

That figure is from Alter, their figures are top-tier. Probably the most loved brand in these threads.

I wonder what kind of pantsu they'll give them.

Better?

if it actually looks like the left one then i'm canceling lol

All Alter Love Live figures have been great so far. I currently own the Alter Kotori and Alter Maki, both really high quality without much to nitpick on. The Alter Eli Ayase figure should exceed the currently most well done and detailed Alter figure of all time (in my subjective opinion), Alter Kotori.

Bootleg

It's really weird. Dengeki isn't known for going full retard on the saturation and balance. Gonna wait for more pictures from other sources.

Just look at the skin color, saber is way paler than the shit they took on their pics.

Dengeki fucked up WB

hobby.dengeki.com/reviews/328242/

>Dengeki
>Using bootleg

IMO even with bad WB the base color is somewhat off between the two pics. I'll just have to wait and see.

Well fuck, didn't even notice. Glad I didn't order her

They fucked up their pictures for sure. With a nitbit of change in the lighting you get

I can live with the slightly shittier paint on the face and hair, but turning the dress from beautifully matt fabric to some sort of shiny polyester crap is unacceptable.

Doubt it's just their camera and lighting setup as well

Its obvious its their lighting though, look at the casted shadows, instead of a filling light they went full retard with a direct light

looks like shit

Even Alter can't get a simple color right?
Sure is the end times.

Or , you know, someone who cant take a photo worth shit.

That feel when I will never be able to buy a figure of my wife.

Doubtful. I just tried matching the Dengeki photo skin and eye colors with the Alter prototype photo, and the dress only got more blue.

15k for this, really? I rather buy this

>plz give me links to GKs of my shit taste waifu

You could always just ask or learn to search yourself

I wonder if Dengeki is covering for Alter by releasing super exaggerated photos.
Then when people look at the actual off-colors, they'll think, "Oh it's not so bad."

They jacked up the vibrance and saturation

Bringing it down a bit is enough for the colors to match.

The lighting is a different beast though, Dengeki fucked up with some harsh lights and not filling ones.

>creating bad press for your product on the verge of its release, BEFORE the shops get paid
yeah no. They got the dumb intern to take the pictures and the result is that. It's like when you take pictures without taking in account the color of the lighting and you end up too yellow or too blue.

still looks like shit.

Dengeki has no shortage of good photographers, unless they have beef with Alter or something.

>last minute one day delay so it'll hold over the weekend
conspiracies are fun.

Alter release dates do not account for distribution, they just mention the day the item is shipping from their warehouses.

Anybody else getting Kyo, too?

I do, only nendos I will ever buy.

You are a man of great taste

>$170

not bad at all if that includes shipping

Turns out the thai video had an original one and their figure has colors like the prototype. The base and the box are the same.
imgur.com/a/RnVWW

amiami has an ebay portal?

Something boxers-like. They're too pure to have a fundoshi that shows ass and are too medieval for regular pantsu.

Purple is the best color. I would actually get that one.

Saw this, now I really regret buying figma horse (chestnut) because godamn, that recon bike is much better looking and seems like less of a hassle to pose than the horse is.

Its also the first 1/12 bike I actually really like and want.

Yasusada always wears traditional clothes so I guessed he'd have a fundoshi.
I was hoping they'd reveal it in the scale like they did with Kogi, but he was nopan.

>have £200 order sitting in post office
>been eagerly awaiting customs letter so I can pay my £25 and get my shit
>forgot that it's not just a £25 charge and it's import tax
>£60
>family saw the letter too and ared getting all preachy about wasting my money
just fucking kill me now

Then nopan this time as well especially for a dude with painted fingernails he's too sluttish for pants.

>having a family

Sorry but the problem is I am a poorfag.

>£200
>£60
This is nothing few months ago I had to pay 200$ for 380$(including 120$shipping) order, it's like communism never really fucked off.

Go to your containment board

Tell them it's one time thing like you was surprised yourself and usually it's not like that and tell them how important this package is. Like it's so valuable you'll sell it in a couple of years and buy a house. They should have seen your collection so it should bother them less.

Why do almost all of you guys have import taxes? It goes to your government as a payment for not buying domestic stuff? Is it a part of secret how to have a good economy in your country?

Picked up my first figure of the year today. I didn't know what to expect with Rocket Boy making her but I'm glad she turned out well.

Is she wearing tights? If her pantsu are plain white it's going to be the last nail to the coffin.

yeah. it's supposed to scare us off friom buying foreign.
and to be honest, if there was a local place I would buy from them instead because import taxes and P&P are arse

implying Sup Forums and Sup Forums don't hold hands when no one's looking

>It goes to your government as a payment for not buying domestic stuff?
That's the reason the government states at least.
>Is it a part of secret how to have a good economy in your country?
It's more complicated than that, as it can also damage the local economy if a company needs something that's not produced local.
Where I live, for example, has import taxes for almost everything. But our industry sucks, which means we have to import machinery from other countries for our own industries. That's expensive though (60% import tax), so most industries continue with their old machinery, never upgrading it. As result of using old machinery, our industry sucks and never moves forward; which means that whenever we need new stuff we have to import them and... You got the idea.
The US approach is the best IMO, because it lets the american economy actually focus on what they do best.

They are not.

Varies from country to country
In my country you pay taxes on all purchases
But when you buy something from a foreign country you don't pay these taxes

thus they add the taxes on import/tariffs

nigger please, you can't save up $100-$150 to buy some plastic ass? Get a real job hippy.

For some reason I have this urge to buy every good dakimakura I see

Just pre-ordered this today, could only find it up on amiami still.

DELAYED
E
L
A
Y
E
D

I've invested $1000+ into dakis

I know this feel
In fact, I buy every good dakimakura I see

Please tell me you at least sleep surrounded by all of them in your very own pillow harem?