We discuss the most recent high class PEDOPHILE in this thread

We discuss the most recent high class PEDOPHILE in this thread

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/12/lapd-probe-claim-roman-polanski-molested-girl-in-1975.html

Let's talk about PEDOPHILES that are also POLITICIANS.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.amp.html
thegoldwater.com/news/13823-Pedophile-Walt-Disney-Executive-Jonathan-Heely-Arrested-for-Multiple-Child-Rape-Charges
youtu.be/uQ7EnS-EhHs
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/11/17/congress-paid-million-workplace-violation-settlements/ReSTXiu09G0gV3bqrgXkfK/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok user! lets talk about that.

Did you know Bill Clinton traveled many times on the lolita express with Epstein? Over 30 times if i recall correctly!
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.amp.html

Check this out anons!

Just RECENTLY a big name Disney executive was arrested for pedophilia!!! He liked fucking eleven year olds!

thegoldwater.com/news/13823-Pedophile-Walt-Disney-Executive-Jonathan-Heely-Arrested-for-Multiple-Child-Rape-Charges

>be hollywood elite
>have connections to mossad assassins

bump

bump

>Roman Polanski
Slowbro.jpg

bump

At a glance I read Polanski as Pakistani.

XD

Modnigger gonna shut this thread down for muh conspiracy

So what should be done Sup Forums? Should these pedophiles be held to accountability or are we going to keep allowing them to control our media, be seated in positions of power in government?

Please call them child molesters and/or child rapists. Pedophile is too gentle a term for people that commit such heinous crimes. We need to be blunt.

Oh there's no conspiracy here user. We're just talking about pedophiles in our media and politics. What do we do about them? Should we be conducting a more thorough investigation into what positions of power they hold? Should our countries affected investigate this more thoroughly? How many more of them are there!!???

I'm VERY concerned about this.

agreed. child rapeist scum. public execution when?

I mean, look at this. These are the people who make the entertainment for children! Meanwhiles they're raping the children!

There's no way there could be more of them is there user? They can't be that prevalent!

>Jonathan Heely has been charged with three counts of lewd acts upon children, the youngest of which was under the age of 14-years-old, according to the felony charges issued against him.

>The Disney Executive who's since been arrested for child sex abuse is alleged to have “willfully, unlawfully, and lewdly commit a lewd and lascivious act upon and with the body and certain parts and members thereof (Victim 1), a child under the age of fourteen years, with the intent of arousing, appealing to, and gratifying the lust, passions and sexual desires of the said defendant and the said child,” according to official court documents.

I read that he had been raping this child since she was 11!

how much you want to bet he is let off the hook in a years time?

youtu.be/uQ7EnS-EhHs

Right?

When are they going to be held properly accountable?

What about Dennis Hastert who I do believe got PROBATION for raping multiple boys? A very powerful political figure!

KILL ALL THE PEDOS

bump

I wonder where everyone is!!! It seems like talking about pedophiles that are in positions of power isn't very popular around here... I must be new.

everyone got banned because mods are shillniggers

Why would they ban anyone for posting about the pedophilia in positions of lots of power user!?

BECAUSE THE FUCKING MODS ARE SHILLS

No user! I thought it was ok to talk about things that we're politically incorrect on Sup Forums!!! Isn't that the point of this board?

wew those digits.

also nice baiting

What's baiting user!?!?! I just would like to know why there is so many people in positions of power that end up being pedophiles.

Can anyone explain this to me?

What does this picture mean?

I know this is pepe the frog? What would pepe have to say about people of vast amounts of power being in positions to entertain and legislate the masses?

BUMP

Thanks user

BUMPING FOR KEK
PRAISE HIM

PEDOS WILL BURN

So is this a soar subject for pol? Seems theres not much interest in the fact some of the worlds most powerful people enjoy raping children...

bump

Anyone????

Bumpin

Thanks user

Feel free to post anything regarding people in positions of power that are involved in pedophilia!!!

BUMP FOR GREAT FUCKING JUSTICE

I find it oddly bizarre that Dennis Hastert received only probation for his crimes. It seems to me like the justice system might be rigged in favor of those with political power!!! What happened to fair and equal?

BUMP RRREEEEEEEEEEEE PEDOELITES BURN RRREEEEEE

Have a bump.

Hmmm wonder why no one wants to discuss this....

BUMP

roy "give it some" moore is sucking up all the energy right now, plus last pg got kiked a little bit ago. give it an hour. it is an election night, and this is Sup Forums.

Lets not forget the current winner!

Sanhedrin 54

Anybody want to talk about what Bill Clinton was doing on so many flights on the lolita express with Eptein? I find this should be very important should be investigated in much more detail!

>polanski
>recent

Ah. True. I didn't think of that. Who winnin?

...from the Rape state of Alabama!!

What happened to the calm before the storm threads?

see

Not sure I'm just wondering why so many people in positions of power end up being pedophiles...

doing ok, ahead by 1. its still early. i half expect them to steal it, and the god emperor to be watching with a death gaze over them, waiting for them to show their scales.

They used to be able to get away with it. Witth he power of the internet we can get glimpses through the cracks and put them all togther.

Gotcha. Haven't looked into the Moore accusations really. What's the gist on that?

I fucking hate clowns

He's a child rapist. 9 girls so far..

bump

bump

Links?

bumpan

BUMP

It doesn't matter now. Moore just lost the election!!!

bumpan

Does it look like this thread is about elections? It is about child rapists regardless of what side of the fence they are on.

I'm specifically trying to address politicians, entertainment executives and generally peple with a lot of power in this thread.

Not the every-day depraved fucked who gets off to little kids on a screen.

and?

So who is the big loser in the senate election? Bannon or Trump or Both?

Good job Jones!!

bump

What does this thread have to do about elections

A pedo just got BTFO in Alabama. Maybe you haven't heard.

Good for him. If he's tried and found guilty he should get the rope. This isn't about what political leaning you are this is about politicians in general being pedophiles.

>being this naivif you think this is a partisan issue you need to kill yourself

Clueless, are we?

No. I just don't happen to care about whatever it is you're trying to make a point out of. I'd like to see some sources on the claim that he raped people as well. Yet to have seen them.

if moore is a pedo he is kill as well

>Let's talk about PEDOPHILES that are also POLITICIANS.
Even if it requires a "freedom of information" act request, I want to see which politicians that 17 million hush fund covered.
Da cat is outta da bag, both dems and repubs.

What are you referring to?

bump

>It is about child rapists

Exactly. Why is this guy on the Epstein flight logs over 30 times?

What rock do you reside under?

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/11/17/congress-paid-million-workplace-violation-settlements/ReSTXiu09G0gV3bqrgXkfK/story.html

ALL PEDOELITE BURNS.

A very large on apparently. I kept trying to post in these pedogate threads but they were being removed. I don't understand how this isn't being made known to more people

DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE SOON PEDOS

>I don't understand how this isn't being made known to more people
You wouldn't believe how many people I work with who get their news from Facebook.
Instead of covering times square terror attack yesterday, CNN ran a story about trumps diet coke habit.

I just recently came to pol - why are they removing threads talking about these sick fuckers????

I've seen a few things here and there on Facebook about this type of stuff but never really piqued my interest until I saw the threads getting removed here today. Coverup?

>2017
>being this new

>Coverup?
Maybe the Mods are pedos and it offends them.

Makes sense.

Bumping with Ivankafeets as this is within the National interest

>implying the mods havent been infiltrated

bump

Can anyone add anything? This subject thoroughly interests me.

BUMPIN

???

bump