Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Seeing Marika bully Lame Lamey makes me want to MARRY her!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MeaUnmVx
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEbF82X2RYWU93c3c
pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=7771531.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where'd you find this fanart, looks good

What is Lame Lamey's power exactly? Is it similar to Princess Inferno?

Lewds of who exactly? I think i missed this or maybe i just don't click on pixiv links because i lack an account.

some anons translated and typesetted a CM x La Pucelle doujin, that might be what they were talking about

>Nemurinland Drama CD v4
pastebin.com/MeaUnmVx

>The Drive
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEbF82X2RYWU93c3c

I TLed two MGRP doujins because I was bored. One is on /d/ right now, someone else linked the other.

I think its basically the same thing yeah, except for the scimitar that comes with Inferno

Fire manipulation to the extreme i think, she spread fire around the entire battleground in seconds to kind of "surf" on the fire to get a few hits in without SW noticing her body, but she didn't know it's useless when she can read the minds of even machines like fal.

>She can manipulate flames. It is shown that she can erupt fire and assimilate with the flame.

Such a strong skill that's easily put out by a simple Fire Extinguisher, just amazing.

I had to use the power of old men. i.e. I commissioned it

She always struck me as a flame logia type, though apparently she was kind of a jobber despite being a student of Mao's school.

Then again, considering it teaches jobbing, she's probably its star pupil.

Cranberry and Proud says hi.

>futa
>lewds of the one who is a boy in human form

Nevermind, thanks for replying though.

Lots of ridiculous powers in this series could be stopped by the dumbest shit, puck's powerful brainwashing twarted by autism or obssesion for example.

>Lame Lamey's face when she finally appears in JACKS and kicks so much ass everyone grovels at her feet and apologizes for bullying her by KANGZ

Considering we've got official art of pairings like Rippuru/SW and Pfle/SG, would we even get to have one featuring BBC/Deluge? Since they seem to be the next best thing and were featured alot in Aces and Queens.

probably in the next volume

Please no, she'd just be fodder to tell the reader just how many cruel deaths we're gonna have in the final arc. keep her and clantail out of this shitfest.

>Flame Flamey riding Clantail into battle with a horde of Heart Shufflins in tow

I want Lame Lamey to be released on parole and then run into Marika and SW and then immediately curl up crying in the fetal position.

its good to see the Lame Lamey bullying back, its been a while.

If Flamey goes to SW that means she has at least 4 hotheads to deal with, them being Uluru, Mana, Marika and quite literally a hothead Flamey.

They ought to adopt Flamey as a pet or something. Maybe Marika signs bail for Flamey and she's happy until she realizes who is going to be in charge of her.

>cue Flamey banging on the prison gate and screaming, "I want to go back! I WANT TO GO BACK!"

I'm so honored

Cute fluffy bunny!

What would each pairing in the series do on Valentine's day?

Now I just had a mental image of Marika using a vine on Flamey's neck to act as a leash.

Also did this quick sketch while at work

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

I love your stuff, user.
Could I ask for something with Rionetta or Clantail, possibly? They're my favorite Restarts. I like sketch styles alot, and this pic is cute

Why is Keek soooo flat!

Keek getting bullied is always fun

After eating at a local buffet, Pukin, Sonia, and Wedin go shopping at the lingerie store. Pukin picks something that matches the exquisite tastes of a Shogun for the others and they all head to the changing rooms in the back. They pick one and slide back the curtain to see that it's already occupied. It's Lady Proud and Umbrain. Umbrain is smiling while trying out something similar to Lady Proud's magical girl outfit..

If SW were to meet Alice again, would she nadenade her a lot?

One of your wives seems very distraught.

She probably tell her to get as far away from her and to never see her again.

That Keek looks more like horny than being bullied.

>kimono and garters

It means she's wearing cute rabbit print panties as well not unlike every other kimono slut who goes commando.

>Implying you need panties to wear garters

Breakdown, breakdown!
It's breakdown, breakdown!
It's breakdown, breakdown!
Breakdown, breakdown!

Miss Marguerite is Josuke, Pastel Merry is Okuyasu, Dreamy Chelsea as Koichi, Nephilia as Rohan, and Love Me Ren Ren as Jotaro. Only the last one doesn't work well, maybe she could be Yukako

Do not even mention that shit series on the same sentence as my beloved 魔法少女育成計画 unless you wanna get shot by a VERY autistic person.

Miss Marguerite has won me from a design standpoint already

>another rapier user
>that skill
I expect some nasty shenanigans

Miss Margerite> Pastel Merry> Love Me Ren Ren> Nephilia>>>>>Dreamy Chelsea

I don't even know who is who but i want to molest the shit out of the girl with the star wand and colored-sclera needs to die.

left to right

Pastel Merry, Miss Margerite, Love Me Ren Ren, Nephilia, Dreamy Chelsea

What's wrong with Nephilia?

>Ability: To hear the voices of the dead.

What are their powers?

Mana is Jotaro so Ren Ren could work as Yukako.

Miss margarite could potentially rid the world of degeneracy, that's all i know

>yfw she's a confirmed lesbian

the ironing would be unreal

I just noticed the star on Chelsea's wand has been taped on.

Hello Daisy, Chapter 1 of Restart was just updated, not sure if its a v2 or not, can someone who knows moon confirm whether or not it is?

I just started rereading, it definitely seems different from the first version, are any of the moon anons here to confirm? I think it has more pages than before and Daisy is more introspective

>Pechika actually just liked Ninomiya because he was really good at baseball, not because of his looks
kek

As someone who had just read the first Restart Chapter a few days ago. I can say for certain that whilst the overall events are the same. Its more descriptive. For example it there's more info on what the virtual game is at the beginning and what MGs are exactly. Also..

A drunkard was sleeping in the middle of the road. Smells of persimmon.

“Whasshamatta!? Ffuck off!”

Although his words were full of cursing, he was only half-awake.

Searching through the man’s leather bag, there was a license from his wallet. There was also a home address. After confirming, the drunkard was carried away.

The drunkard was laid down in front of the door, and the doorbell was rung. His wife will probably show up.

“What are you doing home this late!? What happened to you?”

A middle-aged woman was shouting as she opened the door.

In the original version it only talked about Daisy finding the drunk man, then carrying him back home. There wasn't any dialogue.

yeah, I feel like there is more detail and inner thoughts of the girls, but I guess we need a moon reader to confirm for sure

Akane says a bit more than I remember her saying before too in her encounter with Pechika

I just noticed there's a Deluge/Bluebell fic: pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=7771531.
It's interesting to see her personality as Lazuline, just like how I've heard the nip described her. Have fun:

Title: It's Blue inside the Mouth

Princess Deluge hadn't met eyes with Lapis Lazuline the Third.

Since it's a long name, let's just use Bluebell instead. Bluebell was thinking about how she couldn't see Deluge's face, even though they were sitting in front of each other. Deluge was directing her attention to a book she's reading.

They were sitting face to face, it should be natural to look at each other. Especially when Bluebell had been calling out to her several times. Isn't it common senses to make eye contact when you're talking with someone?

But Deluge just wouldn't look at Bluebell.

Her line of sight was kept on the book. And when she finished reading it, she immediately looked for other things. Deluge basically ignored Bluebell whenever the latter called her name.

It really hurt to think that Deluge might have come to dislike her. But it's fine if she wanted to ignore Bluebell. If she wanted to be left alone that much, Bluebell wouldn't persistently stick to her. If Deluge was such a person, Bluebell wouldn't get involved anymore.

However, look. Deluge responded to other people. She was talking normally with Dark Cutie and Pfle, and seemed to think something about Snow White.

So why exactly did she refuse to react to Bluebell? Although Deluge stubbornly tried to ignore her, the signs of struggling was so blatant. Deluge was trying hard to not give in.

Was there any particular reason for this? Bluebell felt like there was.

Maybe she disliked Lapis Lazuline the Third. When she learned that the Bluebell she trusted in had been using her all this time, what must have gone through Deluge's mind? That time when they met at the ruins too, Deluge was looking at Bluebell's face with an unreadable expression, before losing consciousness.

What about Bluebell Candy herself? During the time she was acting as Bluebell, she did feel her own heart opened a little.

Back then, Bluebell guessed Deluge felt a little sorry for her, thinking she was a partner who was dragged into all this mess. And for Bluebell back then, Deluge was someone she couldn't leave alone.

Ahh. That's it. Maybe if she spoke to Deluge as Bluebell instead of Lazuline, the girl would soften somewhat.

Thinking that, she began to talk to Deluge, using the expression and intonation of Bluebell.

"Come now, turn this way and talk to me, Deluge?"

Wow. What an amazing face in response. It scared Bluebell a bit.

That strategy was a failure.

So it seemed Deluge didn't like seeing Lapis Lazuline the Third imitating Bluebell. That said, there is only one Bluebell Candy in the world and it is her, so what can she do?

Bluebell let out an amazed sigh.

"Deluge hadn't grown up at all."

"...Tch."

Bluebell nearly said "Are you Ripple?" before swallowing those words. It's not good to bring up another woman's name here. She had to pay attention to the atmosphere.

Apparently, Deluge's extraordinary feelings for Bluebell was stronger than Bluebell had expected. It made her a little glad, she guessed.

"Don't be so cranky, react to me a little."

When she tried to touch Deluge's cheek, a trident was suddenly thrusted at her neck.

So Deluge hated her that much huh.

Bluebell can extract the memories and thoughts of opponents into candies. During her time acting as Bluebell, she had used this power to give Deluge feelings that suited her purposes. If Deluge was angry about it, of course it's understandable for her to refuse all contact with Bluebell now.

If Bluebell is hated then she'll live with it. She wouldn't think about trying to make someone to like her again. Such a tiresome and lame way of living is nothing but unnecessary effort.

But the Bluebell part in her wouldn't shut up. It kept insisting that it didn't want to be hated like this. Otherwise, Bluebell wouldn't have bothered thinking about how to fix this Princess' mood.

"Come on, I won't take out any candy."

"..."

"Stop glaring bullets at me, Smile, Smile."

The trident's prongs were pressed to her neck. Their cold feel wasn't pleasant at all.

"Ok then, I will give you a candy instead of taking one out. If you eat this, I'm sure you will be addicted to smiling."

"..."

Deluge just silently knocked it away. Bluebell's right hand was a bit hurt too as collateral damage.

In retaliation, Bluebell really wanted to force-feed Deluge this time. She had always done whatever Deluge wanted up until now, and frankly, it's getting boring.

"Hey, pass."

Bluebell thew out some candies, successfully drawing Deluge's eyes away for a moment.

One moment was enough. Bluebell grabbed the trident's spears, yanked it from Deluge's hands and tosses it aside. Then she narrowed the distance between them and pushed a candy in between Deluge's lips.

As Bluebell tried to send the candy in, their tongues tangled and she got a taste.

She wanted to praise herself for both the dedicated service and the candy's so-so taste. When she released Deluge's lips and cut the saliva string between them, Bluebell put her hands behind her head and laughed.

"How is it? Did your Candy-chan taste good after all this time?"

The next moment, an icicle stood in the place where Bluebell had been.

It's so tiring being the companion of a Princess, Bluebell sighed.

(FIN.)

Lazuline III is a bitch

Yeah she definitely does. In the original she just grabbed Pechika then said "You're not the musician" then walked off. Whereas here she says:

>“Do I have to do this again? I thought it was over...”

>“Huh?”

>“I really hate this. I really… dislike this.”

>Her eyes were staring at her, but at the same time, it’s like she wasn’t even there. Her eyes were looking at Pechika, but it was like she was looking somewhere else as well.

>“I guess it’s not over yet, is it… Musician?”

That's definitely an improvement.

>Pechika crying when she is usually confident as Chika
Its so obvious on 2nd readthrough

“She’s right, we’re not arguing. Argument implies that both parties are on the same level.”

Why is Leonetta so best

>Magical Girls should be HEROES OF JUSTICE! HIYAH! HAH!!!
Keek pls

>All these V2
This is great and everything, but where is Queens?

75 percent done. so probably tonight or tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it

she seems manipulative

Miss Margerite: Can make anything straight
Pastel Merry: To move sheep painted in pastel
Love me Ren Ren: Can make people love-drunk when hit by her arrows
Nephilia: To hear the voices of the dead
Dreamy Chelsea: To manipulate stars with her wand
Mana: Various magical spells and rituals

>According to them, there were about 4 Magical Girls in total.

>A Doll Magical Girl.

>A Shrine Maiden Magical Girl.

>A Centaur Magical Girl.

>And a Magical Girl tied up behind the horseback.

>“Eh!? Are you sure you should’ve left them alone?”

>“Well she was screaming and crying and was planning on always running, so they tied her up so she couldn’t be dangerous, right?”

>“From the way they talked, they don’t seem like bad people, Ru.”

>Daisy’s not the type to worry about other people, but in her current situation now, her panic levels were a bit higher.

In the original they only talked about the 3 of them and Pechika was never mentioned here.

I guess Pechika tried to run away initially, but yeah this is definitely a better TL, sasuga v2

I've been out of the loop for a few days. Still no Queens chapter 6?

>The White Magical Girl lowered her head, the Red Magical Girl’s kick missed, and she once again burst her body into flames and melted into the inferno ahead.

>The expression of the White Magical Girl hasn’t changed. She twirled her halberd and stabbed it on the wooden floor. Then, she pulled out something from a small bag.

>The red flames were smothered with gray smoke. The item she pulled out…

>...was a Fire Extinguisher.

>She pulled the pin. She sprayed the ceiling, the entire floor, and under the desks. All of them sprayed and extinguished.

>Something fell from the ceiling with a yelp. When the White Magical Girl looked, she saw her.

>Red hair, red clothes, but everything was covered with foam. It was the Red Magical Girl.

>The Red Magical Girl had a mixture of fear, tears, foam, and agony on her face. The White Magical Girl approached her slowly.

>The White Magical Girl raised the fire extinguisher, then she swung it downwards.

>She repeatedly smashed it on the Red Magical Girl five times. Finally, the Red Magical Girl stopped moving.

In the original when Flamey missed her kick, she stumbled and fell into a daze, during that time, Snow White put out the flames with extinguisher-kun, then smacked Flamey on the head once.

This is why Team Clantail was the best

Its definitely an improvement over the original and I'd say there's enough extra content here that all LN readers should re-read the chapter again.

Poor Flame Flamey; it was even worse for her than we thought.

It's gonna be out in in the next 24 hours probably, TL-kun also started working on a better TL'd version of the old LNs, so when an old chapter gets updated its worth a read through

>five times
Savage. Smash that bitch, she probably deserved it.

I would prefer to read t when the editing is finished.

>She repeatedly smashed it on the Red Magical Girl five times
Jesus. No fucking wonder Flame Flamey is so traumatized by fire extinguishers.

SW A SHIT, JUSTICE FOR FLAME FLAMEY

I kinda would have preferred if he had finished Queens before doing updates, but that's good. I see people posting Restart fixes, did he already redo Unmarked?

>Red hair, red clothes, but everything was covered with cum. It was the Red Magical Girl.

>The Red Magical Girl had a mixture of fear, tears, cum, and agony on her face.

Delicious.

he did one chapter of Unmarked, but I hope he does Unmarked last, since thats the arc everyone cares the least about

SHINING
JUSTICE
BURNING IN ME

Ms. Marguerite might well be a reincarnation of Sou-chan, her blurb on the konorano page mentions how she was supposed to be hit by a truck but got reincarnated as the brave Ms. Marguerite. Then she has very shonen-y lines, she's a sword user who can also extend her sword...

"Ahhhh... everything's so troublesome... I want to die..."

Not just that, but we've had an anime for Unmarked as well. So its the least necessary.

>It's another "La Pucelle dresses up as Snow White to take lewd pictures of herself" episode

Can't wait for this to be finished.

How would Snow White react to La Pucelle's lewdness?

I like Restart the most.
It has more likable characters and their Interaction is cute.
It would lose a lot of fun if you lose some details of the character in Restart.

yeah which is why he is starting with Restart, though personally the Aces/Queens cast is my favorite

La Pucelle's really good at hiding it so I don't know, but I can imagine Snow White carrying around a spray bottle filled with water or "rewarding" her for doing a good job

Uluru gonna Uluru.

Is that really mana? Does she get turned into a magical girl?

no Mana isn't there, she's just participating in the breakdown web novel also

Yeah I realize now theres 5 people and 5 names you wrote...I'm dumb and assumed the flying girl was mana just because of the forehead thing.

Cute, i hope this is not a death flag because all the other poorfags have died miserably.

We only have 3 poorfags in the series so far, right?