Spoilers in 5 minutes.

LM soon.

What's that on the right?

Some people Grisha killed.

Even hitler is now showing up in SnK, Isayama has no sense of shame

The Rothchilds.

The Reiss family.

Reiss Family Portrait

That's Charles Chaplin, you idiot. How do you think Rod got to fuck so many bitches? he was comedy gold.

Annie soon.

Do you think we will see Kruger again in this volume?

Friendly reminder shippers are cancer and should remove themselves from the Earth.

Grisha will finally end him this chapter. It already took chapters enough.

MYLH first

That's what I expected. It's a shame, I like Kruger a lot more than Grisha.

What the hell is MYLH?

Shit, good, shit, good.

Is Eren attractive or just generic?

100% GABDAN tier.

Mina, Ymir, Levi and Hannes?

Average to ugly.

Mikasa, Ymir, Levi, Hanji

You were close, cute user.

Delusions except or YH.

He is sexually attractive to Historia, so he must be good look

>Mina, Hannes
Mikasa and Historia

Looks like we got some classic Holy Alliance (YHEM) supporters, am I right my lads (male)?

Anyne else expecting Mikasa to become increasingly pushier on Eren ever since the reveal on his life expectancy? We clearly saw the first phase of grief on the immediate outright denial, and by the next chapter she seemed to already be under depression.

Once she accepts the situation she ought to make another move, this time probably more decisively. For sure she will want to have something that will make her remind of Eren even when he won't be there with her anymore. For that, I'd imagine even using force is not out of the question.

Spoiler WHEN?

>fucking harem for manlet
Nah, I'm jealous

>Anyne else expecting Mikasa to become increasingly pushier on Eren ever since the reveal on his life expectancy?
nope, no one else cares about Mikasa

Not really.

This bitch gonna get eaten soon.

ded
ded
shit
gud

Yonk put up Fairy Tale spoilers, so maybe soon.

No one gives a shit.

No, because they're all just going to die at the end.

What makes you think that?

Because they're using shipperfag logic.

Carla was considered very beautiful, especially when she was a barmaid, so it's fair to say Eren is handsome but in a less manly way than Grisha and Sieg are. 'boyish" looks rather than "rugged manly".

The problem is he's so angry, Mikasa hangs around him and low interactions with females who want dick. But Armin is gay for him, so Eren does have some pheromone swag going on.

Delusions.

>It's another Grisha chapter.

If is not rape is not worth it.
She should just make a baby with manlet to have a strong kid instead of having a baby with the offspring of rageturd son of another rageturd.

But what about Eren's dream in the first chapter?

N-no way? Ymir + Historia + Annie are gonna ride away to safety to their own private island where they will have lesbian sex (the purest form of love!!!) which will then become Lesbos. YAHoo!

Remove fujos.

reminder that Eren is a great character

They are end game.

If you have shit taste.

He was not a shifter, so who the fuck knows?

Remember Eren Yeager is going to look like Eren Kruger in his adulthood.

Well, if this chapter reveals some information about Mikasa's clan or at least something more than Grisha's crying, I'll be okay with another flashback

>low interactions with females who want dick
Annie? Historia?

I wonder if Mikasa thinks Eren is cute or something.

He will look like Carla.

Historia pls

Mikasa will be happy with Armin. Until he dies.

>Flashback about Toyo society shown as a community of otakus obsessed about waifus, husbandos and pairings.
That would explain Mikasa's retardation.

He will look like a dyke?

But manlet likes Hanji.

Who cares about hangoo.

Pretty funny, first YH fags dropped EM because of the "MikaQT" poster and started trying to make diplomatic relations to establish MYLH, and now they're back to the classic YHEM

really makes your almonds activate

Yes.

No wonder Historia wants him

I think the ending of the last chapter implied 2 things.
1. Eren's memories are already fucked beyond repair despite the fact that he still has another 8 years to go.
2. The previous shifter are telling him he needs to have a kid.
If it's the latter, there's only 2 females I can think of that would be suitable, Mikasa and Historia. Annie only if you're pushing it, but I can't see it happening.

>Annie only if you're pushing it, but I can't see it happening.
Neither Annie or Historia want him.

o shit, I rekt myself! YHfellows help me get out of this situation!!

Not really.

He will be dead shortly after reaching adulthood,user.

What do we know about that right now, or the latest? Wasn't it implied that the Eldians meddled with eugenics, so her ancestry is one of super soldiers who protected the Eldian kings/royalty?

>Neither Annie or Historia want him.

then why did they have sex with him

Ackermans aren't eldians.

Well, you can push Annie in Eren's dick. Hilarity ensues when Annie gets pregnant, and SL orders she needs to have the baby for the sake of humanity!

I dunno senpai, I am rooting for Mikasa since she's been waiting and craving for the D for so long and she's not anorexic from depression, but I can see EH going forward too.

No, that was just a theory.

Eren is going to die, he does not need anything.

Don't put best girls with garbage.

I wish, user.

It was implied that Ackermen were genetically engineered by Eldians tho.

>but I can see EH going forward too.
Then you are delusion. In both cases

Likely even before that.

He has 8 years. Maybe less.

He has maximum 8 years to go. He will be dead by 23 at the latest, but I can easily see him dying much sooner.

How do you interpret the last chapter then, user? Are Eren's memories fucked sooner than those of other shifters?

this, Ymir is a much better bull for both of them

No. Read the manga.

What type of twist/ending would make you mad, anons?
Me:
>Everybody dies but Eren somehow manages to travel in time/to another dimension, to fix everything so everybody can survive. Nobody remember but him! And he dies 13 years later because he got the shifter aids but decided not to tell and suffer alone!

> "MikaQT" poster
Where? Curious to see their trigger point.

>2. The previous shifter are telling him he needs to have a kid.

Kek. It's like they aren't even trying to disguise their demographic propaganda.

Walls are broken, CTs set free, everyone is gunned down by Maxim guns by Nazis.
Only EMA escape, see the ocean, live somewhere in the woods, Eren and Armin die of cancer, Mikasa remains alone and suicides by jumping off a cliff.

Everyone and their mother hates that retard, even other Mikasafags. Nobody wants to be associated with him.

>Eren tries to make a baby with Armin.
>Doesn't work.
>Blames Mikasa.

>EMA escape
Stopped reading there. Walls being broken and CTs released in the wolrd by the SL is a given, though.

Eren is just going to find Zeke and they will probably die together. No ships for him, not even with Annie.

Remove fujos.

Or maybe he will ask Levi to impregnate him. After all most of the paying fujos ship EL.

meanwhile, in reality land

>Eren tries to make a baby with Historia
>cums inside her lots
>has baby
>???
>profit

Sieg will feel in the obligation to kill Eren when he gets Eren is unironically that way, though.

EL is disgusting. Well, I feel disgusted by all the pairings, even about the pairing I like because I don't stand their fanbase.

Who was in the wrong here?

I thought ErwL is more popular now.

>in reality land
Ok, I laughed. Good one, user.

Annie return imminent.

>in reality land
Eren doesn't have a penis

The adults trying to control their lives, literally.