Monster Musume

It's Kyurii, not Coolie!

Stop making fun of my name, Sup Forums !

>Reminder that Kyurii's name is a pun based on her species.
>Vampires in Japan are called Kyuuketsuki.

Also, still waiting for the Vampiress to be added to Darling's harem.
C'mon, user. You know this will happen, eventually.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't been up to date with this in over a year. What's all this shit about censored?

wouldn't that be kinda racist? also, I wonder where did she took darling away

>still waiting for the Vampiress to be added to Darling's harem.
she's having a very long introduction chapters, and a fuckton of empaty scenes
if she doesn't make it into the house, she will be at least MON level of interaction with darling

Reminder that the manga will never be LEWD again!!!

2nd full moon NEVER!!!!

I just read in one of the tweets for Suu's birthday made by the editor that she will have lots of scenes in the 2nd OAD, but he didn't said anything if those will be in her blob form

Who gives a fuck!! they toned down the manga to appeal to burgerfags and it will never be LEWD again.

Severe autism.

Is this a meme? What happened?

The manga has become a lot less sexually explicit and there's far less sexual content in general.

Why?

>Kyuuketsuki.
Kusou Usagi

Fucking retards are being idiotic about the fact that there havent been nipples shown last couple of chapters so they get analblasted and shitpost the thread spamming everywhere

Mods dont give a shit so they outright delete threads. Because they're missing just as many braincells as the lewdcuck.

Allegedly to appeal to westerners, though it's all tinfoil right now.

>last couple of chapters
Toned down for over 2 yearsand trapped on a shitty arc that never ends.
Also the loli censorship and the milking.
Don't forget that.

>another harem member
How is this not a clusterfuck yet?

adding this many members to a harem is one thing...But adding this many members to a non LEWD harem? that's gay

I want to see Kyurii masturbating with a thick, bumpy, ice cold cucumber and shuddering with shock and delight at the frigid sensation penetrating her tight vampire cunt.
I want to bend her over with it still sticking out halfway and jam it good and hard up in her far further than she's willing to do so by herself.
I want to get it in her so snug that only an inch or two of it is poking out, her teeth chattering, breath ragged and body shivering from the piecing icy sensation spreading her inner walls apart and pressing hard up against her womb, then pull my hot throbbing cock out and penetrate her twitching asshole with tremendous force, driving her to madness from the unbearably intense polarizing sensations of the frigid cucurbitaceae in her pussy and the burning hot phallus ramming in and out of her anus without mercy, screaming with mindless pleasure as she experiences multiple orgasms so powerful it pushes the thick, still cold hunk of edible vegetation out of her desensitized vagina, now as cool to the touch as the aforementioned food item was, and gradually warm her up by pulling out of her ass and finishing up by gushing piping hot semen into that poor battered and frozen pussy up to the brim, slowly bringing her devistated genitals back to life so she can feel the full sensation of the pounding she just took.
Then I want to slice up the cucumber, lightly sprinkle some crushed sea salt and ground peppercorns onto them, and make her eat half of them. I'll eat the other half.

It will never happen since the manga isn't LEWD anymore.

>Allegedly to appeal to westerners, though it's all tinfoil right now.
Depends on who you ask, but it's mostly because it's very popular in Japan. Crab said that he didn't care about what westerners think because he's frustrated with the story direction.

>trying to talk and discuss stuff about what's happening in the manga
>thread is full of idiots trying to fool anyone with "what's up with all this shit about censored", "it will be never be lewd anymore" and shit like that
more than half of this thread are from one or two never-loved literal autist faggots who can't see a thread about a manga/anime in an anime discussion board because they just don't like it
what the hell are the mods doing?

-Anyways, who's the third vampire in this pic? How will they track down Darling? Is he in danger to turn into a vampire or something because he was weakened? why was Kyuuri obsessed with darling? what would the broker said to Kyuuri to make her go after darling?

>[citation needed]

I was just trying to explain something; I never whined about it.

It's been mentioned in other threads before. Again, it depends on who you ask. I haven't heard of any holy crusade against other series... yet.

This is a fact Okayado complains a lot in twitter about his working conditions.

>furries being retarded and having delusions of persecution
Wow. This is unprecedented.

Lewd Lalafag is that you?

At least he can do more lewd than the censored manga bullshit.

I want Lala to have a rival or foil, but I don't want it to be poorly done.
Perhaps she will join the house, but not the harem. A combo of guilt from attacking him, and her needing a safe understanding place. She could become a vampire maid or helper. Would still allow her to be 'in' but be background like Lala is most of the time. If she is an old vampire she could kinda fill the wise old butler role.

Whatever you hear, do not take what the lewdspammer's bullshit as fact
If there's incorrect grammar and punctuation all over the place then it's him

The manga is toned down lore bullshit and will never be lewd again and that's a fact.

Yeah yeah, we get it, we know it's less lewd these days. Everyone who read this for some time should know.
No need to point it out in every second post.

>Just one
>implying

Calm down.

I'm actually expecting something like that at it will be very plausible because how long her character is beign still used for several chapters
I feel that, with the next chapter, she will have more screentime than any other girl outside MON and main harem
Well, unless Crabman will use her for this arc and then something tragic happens to her and she won't show up anymore

If Lala was introduced when the manga was dying this girl is the fucking Cousin Oliver of Monster musume.

but if you are complaining that AFTER the the farm chapter it was all censored, then it would be by then that the manga started to die
just follow your logic, don't be so damn stupid

Once Lala was introduced the manga started to become less LEWD, But still good to read...NOW IS JUST CRAP, Don't be stupid man, you know Okayado no longer gives a fuck about the quality of his art and work in general.

It would seem odd to give one character this much build up and then not use her any more. Even Polt, who went from almost nothing to frequently returning, is still a tertiary character.
If she is to to stay, I hope at least she becomes part of MON, and not a easy answer then forgotten.

then you should stop reading the manga or buying it, it only will make this thing you hate to keep going

I'm not implying that there's just one, I am stating that there's just one

>be a leg man
>start watching the series
>find Miia the best and most attractive girl despite not having legs
>now find snake ladies sexy despite not having legs
Does anyone have a reason why?

Stop spamming, Please.

Look at it this way: Instead of two great legs snake ladies just have one really great leg, kinda.

I randomly remembered seeing a picture a year or so ago of a bunch of Monster Musume trading figures at some event, what ever happened to those? Were they cancelled just like the chibi ones?

I believe they were basically busts, they only had the character's waist and up.

They don't care, user that's it.

something similar happened with Oct, Crabman had built lots of hype arround her yet in the last chapter of the arc she almost didn't have any dialogue

How about you just stop living

Yeah, coiling is nice, but I like the way legs are shaped.

Accept that the manga is crap now, they took away, the comfy, the fun, the loli and the LEWD

Hmmm, what if all the 'dangerous' girls were added to MON as a B-team, or minor support/semi-reoccurring roles. Currently MON has no flyers, and Kino could, hypothetically, be used as a non-lethal vector.
Gives them all a happy ending, but still allows them to come back from time to time.

Okay, I accept it
Can you stop living now

Who cares they totally drop the "everyday" part of the manga and the lewd the manga isn't fun anymore is just crap.

I really like this idea. Nightime raid. Kino spores the airducts. Kiira and Cucumber fly in guns a blazing and mop up.

Hell, that's true, damn.
Could argue that with the big reveal of 'For Tragedy,' she is not the focus of the arc and not at the same level as the dangerous girls. Flimsy argument though.
I want more Oct. ;_;

Don't get your hopes to high, The manga is crap now and Okayado can't wrote an arc.

yeah, I messed too
I gues Crabman cut her out because she wasn't that popular
I wish he drew more what he wants and less what the fans wants (same happens with almost every mangaka)
that would be cool
TALIO maybe?

>order first daki of waifu, Miia
>seller is chinese, cheap price
I should have know this was a mistake.
>order standard size
>arrives today
>7 meters long
Looks like I've made a mistake.

>I gues Crabman cut her out because she wasn't that popular
No he cut her because the manga is shitty lore bullshit with no LEWD anymore.

>kino in smoke gear never

Kinda. Hard to take hostages when your going bonkers and being dragged of into the darkness.
Need to see if Vamp has some mild immortality like Bina or not. If so, she can do whatever. If not she can be aerial surveillance or something less risky.

Just imagine the one scene where Doppel mind fucks the one (p)ork, but multiplied by hallucinogens.

That would be very cool.

>I like the way legs are shaped.
And now you've come to appreciate another type of long lithe limb.

what was the price?

My favorite girl is Miia. Who is yours?

>Just imagine the one scene where Doppel mind fucks the one (p)ork, but multiplied by hallucinogens.
That sounds awesome. Give them a bad trip as a deterrent for crime could work very well.

What is your opinion of this mushroom?

I want Suu to be my cheerleader.

You guys are killing this manga the lore sucks, the writting suck, they drop the "everyday" they drop the LEWD, FUCK THIS SHIT!!

when a slime gets pregnant, does she become opaque or can you see the little baby growing in her?

Or do they just bud off kids like sponges?

A cute. Ngo~

Takes off a part of her armor and you can see clouds of spores billow out. Everything starts turning in to a horror version of its self like in the Batman movies.

Never LEWD again.

Shame that the shotgun is half as tall as she is
Maybe the smg 11 would be a better gun for her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitosis

I would like to say that Suu grows a uterus and you can see the baby grow day by day in the womb. I also have a conflicting idea that the baby shouldn't have a belly button but that's silly because Suu has one.

N E V E R
A G A I N

>"I know what you're wondering. "What's in the canister?" I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you-ngo"

Reminder that the manga will never be LEWD (or good in general) ever again.

suu also has breasts, so it's implied baby slimes breastfeed for some time.

She's cute but since the manga is boring as fuck and censored now I don't really care what they do with her.

I think Suu's milk is like vitamin water. Very nutritious and soothing.

Hi there. I notice I said "piecing" instead of "piercing" by accident, and if I could change one word it'd be "sensation" in the second to last sentence to "aftermath" as it carries the context of the euphoric afterglow a horny cock addicted monstergirl feels for a good long while after taking human dick. I like to picture her lying there with her semen-coated ass up in the air for at least a good hour lightly ahegaoing and drooling slightly onto the covers. Completes the scenario nicely, I think.
I can't imagine any man of sound mind here who doesn't feel the same way about the manga's disheartening decline of gratuitous sexiness, but I don't think mentioning it several times a thread is going to help things much.
Then again I go out of my way to post unnecessarily graphic passages of the unrestrained kinkiness I'd unleash on sexy bitches I like so I probably don't have much room to speak. Something to think about, though.

$25 including shipping.

I want to see her try and increase her breasts' storage capacity

She's probably just mimicking the other girl's appearance. When she first appeared she was just a normal amorphous blob. I doubt that slimes would have a reproductive system more complicated than splitting into two after and enough semen is floating inside.

I'm just reminding you that the manga will die and before it dies it will try to be LEWD again only to die like the money hungry piece of crap it is today

She took to breast feeding Darling almost on instinct. No one showed her how to nurse Darling in that way but she knew it would work anyways.

way damn too cheap

cute
I hope she shows up again

I totally know what you mean man, I have this thing about how hot it'd be to fuck the shit out of a transparent girl, watch your dick slide in and out of her and impregnate her nice and good, and watch the baby you two made together grow and develop. I feel the whole experience would be really intimate.

It won't be lewd that's for sure.

I know that exact sentiment, brother. Part of the beauty of Suu.

I need more cute bubble-butt loli mushroom in my life.

I'm assuming Crab will give a quick mention to Kiira and Kino at the end of this arc. Maybe they'll find some solution for her... everything.

With her cap she'd end up looking like Kanta.

They will never show her nipples since the manga isn't LEWD anymore.

I liked the part of her design that those frills are part of her body. It just makes her seem so feminine.

I think that she got that idea from reading his mind.

I dunno about it
those two are ilegally in Japan so I guess they wont risk everything to get into a goverment-made expo
But they might appear in the vol's omake, along with the blood sucking girls