Tfw we memed a man into the whitehouse

>tfw we memed a man into the whitehouse

Feels good man

Too bad you won't be repeating the same success tonight

meh

>Too bad you won't be repeating the same success tonight

because the CIA is trying to kill everyone on Sup Forums who supports trump?

I hereby resign, effective immediately, and pledge all of my money and assets, except for $4,000, my clothes and personal desktop computer, to pay off the American national debt

Also, I hereby dissolve all foundations that I have directorship or control over, and donate all liquid assets to pay off the American national debt, and Donate all physical assets to the United States Military, to be divided amongst the various branches of the armed forces by collective agreement of the joint chiefs of staff.

and by "Pledge" I mean officially donate.

Just come and take it from me.

this is not a joke.

What the fuck are you talking about?

don't let me talk my way out of it either.... this is official.

Thanks Sup Forums!

Good thing the left can't meme.

>What the fuck are you talking about?

Just some shit I did 5 years ago... and more that I did earlier...

>Grandpa
>Implying any american 56-percenters are going to survive for that long

>TFW we memed a pedophile to a historic loss in Alabama against a liberal

>pol got the baby boomers to vote for trump
lol you don't actually believe this do you?

>t. alberto barbosa

No good deed goes unpunished. When dems regain power they will be ruthless.

Sup Forums spread anti-hillary memes so well that half of america saw her for what she really is - a monster. the result is reality.

Hopefully, Trump will drain the swamp making an end to the democratic party

Trump does best when he has someone to fight against. He had low approval ratings throughout the entire election cycle, but always manages to convince people at least he isn't as bad as the other side. Though blue house probably incoming 2018.

Hillary was deeply unpopular for years before the election and Trump still barely beat her. He won by a pretty narrow margin in every state he took. Trump didn't win, Hillary lost.

What are you trying to get at, weirdo? Sup Forums is not a public notary

You can thank the Christcucks.

>Hillary was deeply unpopular for years before the election
What timeline are you living in

>yfw the swamp just got deeper
Get fucked drumpffags

Actually, I am a notary public, as I'm sure many other people on Sup Forums are.

That image always gets me. It's amazing that we overcame such incredible odds. She had literally everying going for her.

don't forget she laundered $80 million dollars, as mentioned in donna brazille's book

yea, trump had NOTHING goig for him

oh wait, he referred to the news outlets as his accomplices before he started shitting all over them after they realized what they had done.

True.

>this is not a joke.

this is not a joke.

this is not a joke.

this is not a joke.

dude quit larping no one even knows what you're talking about

nah I think a bigger part of it is just stupid old narrow minded republicans who thought hed be like a super Regan.

are you implying yourself to be someone who worked on Kerbal?

>are you implying yourself to be someone who worked on Kerbal?

kerbal crashes so often because it sends an object file to the devs, so they don't have to figure out how to innovate.

you didn't answer my question.

>you didn't answer my question.

correct.

He meant with Moore

> Man, it sure sucks that my candidate lost in the election that happened tonight!
> I know! I'll make myself feel better by bragging about an event that happened over a year ago!

>correct.
are you acknowledging the fact that you didn't answer my question or are you acknowledging that you are someone who worked on Kerbal?