Do we really want to leave the key with the tech giants?

You know the ones who have been cramming propaganda down our throats for 3 years. Wake up people. Let the free market deal with the real sell outs; Alphabet Inc., Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, and so many more.

Nigga I can't code, they already have the key

I am just so excited to see what the deregulation of the internet will do for this country. I expect explosive growth in all tech sectors as the chains come off and entrepreneurs and investors can work together to deliver value to the American people. Truly an exciting time coming.

The day of reckoning is among us.

>muh markets
this is the most bluepilled post I've ever read

Going to be the trans bathroom ban all over again. Corporations don't care about "Family Value Conservatives". Hating the Gender-Queered/Minorities/Leftist Snowflakes hurts the bottom line.

Verizon just signed a contract with the NFL worth Billions for better streaming services yesterday. Pai worked for Verizon. His work at the FCC is on behalf of Verizon. So.

But this is what Sup Forums and the right wants. Let's see how much they like it when Daily Stormer/Breitbart/Sup Forums/and all of their youtube waifus are completely demonetized for hate speech.

no i just want the internet to die already. It sickens me.

They're literally going to try and turn it into Cable TV. It's not going to die. It's going to be the new Mainstream Media, infecting every other corner of everyone's life. No escape.

Lmao would the redpilled argument be fascist regulation of the internet where we finally apply some type of net neutrality laws to Facebook, YouTube, google, and Reddit and they kick their doors in with fines.

Because if that's the case I'd be okay with fucking those tech companies, otherwise I'd like to see them get fucked in this way.

No no my son. that is not what mean. Once the packages come, little kids wont be able to support retards anymore. No more e-celebs, no more memes, no more ad revenue incomes. All will have to bow down to our great and powerful ISPs.

Sorry do you mean constant filtering by Facebook of conservative ads, or did you mean conservative vloggers getting demonetized? Or maybe you meant Google's obviously biased campaign against "fake news" or what about cloud flare literally erasing stormfront...
How about Obama signing over icann to the EU.

Don't pretend you care about free speech and conservative viewpoints when you do nothing for them and only begin to care when it directly effects your unicorn tech companies

Good maybe the internet will become too expensive for poor fags like you to afford and we can finally get rid of Reddit.

MAKE INTERNET 2015 AGAIN
>MAKE INTERNET 2015 AGAIN
MAKE INTERNET 2015 AGAIN
MAKE INTERNET 2015 AGAIN
MAKE INTERNET 2015 AGAIN

FUCK OBAMANEUTRALITY

Yep, Obama killed the internet

You're autistic if you think ending net neutrality is somehow going to benefit the user (whether or not it fucks these ebil corporations)

Lol not an argument

WHAT WAS INTERNET BEFORE 2015 YOU FUCKING MORON?

This man knows whats up. All that i want is the abolishment of e-celebs.

The same as it was afterwards lol

Obama signing over icann to the EU is not an argument, and you just made it? Are you high?

hey guys lets go check out the Daily Storme-
oh, fuck, the jews killed it
see, fucktard? we are already living in 1984

Of course, we're living in Obama Eu sold Net neutrality.

PURGE IT AJIT!

Amend the first to include internet. Jail anyone censoring.

the real almond activation comes when you wimply water the earth with normie blood for fucking with our last remaining bread and circus
NOT WHILE I LIVE, FAGGOTS

They're too big and powerful for the market to take care of, in the case of Google especially.

Some sort of update of antitrust legislation and/or public utility-style regulation needs to be put in place to bring these giants to heel.

I'd be less inclined to do such if they had shown some measure of self-control rather than being so hyper-partisan on the political front.

As it is, this is something and I suspect many are willing to go to the mat on.

angery.jpg

Exactly.