Today I will remind them

Today I will remind them

Rei was literally shinji's reincarnated mother so loving her would be incest. Asuka is the only choice for him and that's shown by the numerous lewd scenes involving the two.

Well, atleast Rei is actually a girl unlike the other one.

That ms paint ghost is super cute.

Rei is best girl
i mean i like Asuka but Rei is objectively best girl

ms paint ghost best girl desu

>tfw no rei mommy and asuka gf

when will people learn
worst girl always wins

Rei: super-human
Asuka: sub-human

When will people learn that Misato is best girl?

Fixed.

>the battle is eternal
feels good and bad at the same time
that feels only bad

>superior body
It wasn't Asuka that lost her arm

Rei is so cute

>Rei is non-human alien
And that's why Anno hates you

Asuka lost her eye, arms, and more. Hell she even lost her souls, cause Rei just took it.

Rei grew back her arm and started flying.

Nah, that's why you hate Rei, because she's better.

>asuka
>human
She's a Lilin first and foremost. That's the lore, don't like it, go to some other franchise.

>Rei is better
Rei is shit

Rei is better than your waifu and you hate it.

Reminder that Asuka is a worthless fuckpuppet and Kaworu is an evil faggot who got righteously killed.

I don't give a fuck about Rei because I know she's shit and an obedient doll, even with her godpowers. In the original she's even more of an obedient doll, pure shit, confirmed by Anno himself, who's a based Asukafag. That's actually what Reifags like about her. Asuka, on the other hand, along with Shinji, finds strength to come back to life, besides being just lilin. She's a strong girl who won't refuse to fight even on the blink of death.
Verdict: Rei is pure shit, Asuka is pure goddess

>Asuka lost her eye, arms, and more. Hell she even lost her souls, cause Rei just took it.
Asuka getting injured isn't the same as an arm randomly falling off .
>Rei grew back her arm and started flying.
Because of Adam. If she always had the ability to regenerate, she wouldn't need to body hop three times.

>Asuka getting injured isn't the same as an arm randomly falling off .

An arm "randomly falling off" isn't the same as AT-field interference having an effect on Rei's body.

>Because of Adam. If she always had the ability to regenerate, she wouldn't need to body hop three times.

Nice fanwank. Why didn't Kaworu just regenerate his head then? Being either Lilith or Adam based, Rei would still be able to regenerate as the EVA's, being Lilith or Adam based are also able to.

Not only that, Rei did show her super-powers in NGE, meaning you can safely put your fanwank in the trash.

>B-B-BUT
but what? Don't be such a butthurt loser like this guy: who thinks that the canonical DOLL Asuka is anything but a weak toilet for men's semen (canonical, remember EoE?)

Rei wasn't aware she could regenerate or do anything supernatural at all, remember how they kept telling her she was worthless and all?

>She's a strong girl who won't refuse to fight even on the blink of death.

nah, she's a fucking loser who gives up first chance she gets. Asuka is nothing more than a doll with no personality. All she was ever good for was doujins and sex appeal, and even then grown men like Kaji didn't want her.

Because only manchildren like Asuka.

Why is Ikari Shinji Raising Project so enjoyable?

>Why didn't Kaworu just regenerate his head then?
His S2 core got crushed with the rest of him.
Angels are unkillable, regenerating endlessly so long as their core is intact.
Kaworu's core wasn't in his head.

Everyone likes Rei, except ugly otaku.

Rei is pretty, nice, self-sacrificing and someone who is strong enough to grow and confront her sadness and hindrances in life. She's a genuine heroine, THE heroine of Evangelion, it's poster girl and most beloved.

Asuka is supposed to be a weird, creepy and unnatural take on the tsundere cliche, and NGE goes far in showing you how she's the root of all problems in people's lifes: escapism and self delusion.

>50% adam
What is this reifags fanwank

A man of patrician taste.

Except Rei has absolutely no Adam DNA or lineage until the moment before GNR. Lurk for two years before posting. Rei is not a perfect clone, as noted by fucked up hair and eye color, as well as the numerous pills she has to take to survive.

>His S2 core got crushed with the rest of him.
>Kaworu's core wasn't in his head.

Fanwank. NEXT

Kaworu is the worst Evangelion character, whose sole appeal is homosexual tension. It is a character that goes straight against the warning of Evangelion, that one against escapism.

People who like Kaworu don't get Evangelion.

Nice try, but you're wrong.

In NGE, it is never said that Rei is a clone of either Adam or Yui. It is in fact never said that she's a clone at all, but an "engineered human being" of sorts. That's the only reference you'll find, where e.g the EVA's are "copies" of either Adam or Lilith respectively.

Now, we know Rei isn't a clone of Yui, so what else is there?

Sadamoto claims when asked about Rei, that the settei for character stated that she was 50% Adam, and 50% Yui. That's where the info in the chart comes from.

Also, your evageek otaku retardation is showing, this is just a memetic take on OP's chart, there's no need to be this serious about it. I'd tell you to lurk some more, but you're just rabid otaku who only want to spread hate anyway.

Have a nice day.

You're just mad

Came here to post this. I have trouble understanding why most Eva fans fawn over Asuka or Rei over Misato. I don't mean that to start shit, either. I sincerely, non-judgmentally don't get it.

I like Misato myself, but if we were to actually look objectively at the character, in many respects it wont look as good as you think. Second to Rei in my opinion.

Anno doesn't get Evangelion?

You just don't get NGE + that makes you turbomad.

No. He made the Rebuilds - I rest my case.

You're insane if you think you know more about Eva than the creator

Refer to my previous post: he made the Rebuilds. The case is resting. Whether he "got" it or not is irrelevant since he abandoned it.

Way ahead of you

You can abandon something you got. People do it all the time.

user says only weak men like Rei, and that they can't handle strong women like Asuka and Misato

Lilith isn't a superior being, after all it was mass produced by the greys.

Anno is a weak otaku manchild, so he's just projecting.

Rei was stronger than Asuka, so what he says doesn't make sense anyway.

....and the menstruation clots from Lilith who ran down the drain and seeped out in the ocean, malformed and became the hideous creature known as Asuka.

Rei > Asuka.

>Misato will never /ss/ you after living in her house for over a year because your father wanted you to pilot your robo-mom and you have difficulties with adult life
Why live?

>5'1

he should know about not being able to handle women

>never said that she's a clone of Yui
-looks just like the Yui we see in flashbacks
-Shinji notes that Rei acts "like a mother"

>in fact, its never said that she's a clone at all
-pic

this show was absolute shit, why do so many people care about these hoes?

its 2017 and you faggots are still doing this shit?

-looks just like the Yui we see in flashbacks
-Shinji notes that Rei acts "like a mother"
-pic

Yes, and?

kys

considering that she "comes back to life" twice in the series, its pretty clear that she is a clone.

Thing is, anyone watching the NGE show can tell that Rei is better in more or less every way that matters.

The problem is that otaku and waifufags don't really care. This includes Anno, who provides these weak people the authority fallacy they need to keep claiming Asuka is anything more than a lame copy of Anno's own fetishes: Asuka fans have no will of their own, they just side with Anno because that makes them feel safe.

Heard of reincarnation? Besides, nothing you've written so far has had anything to do with Rei being a clone of Yui.

If she were, they'd say so outright.

you didn't refute any of his points, you just listed them off again

What will there be to debate, inferior primates like asukafags would have gone extinct by then. It's the Reifags that will build a space faring civilization.

he's saying that he wants to fuck his mom

He didn't make any points to counter mine. He noted some observations and made no arguments.

None of the observations he had counter the facts I laid out for you in

She is without a doubt my favorite girl and I love her, but I can set aside my bias and take an objective lens.
Looking at it externally, Misato's an absolute fuckup who is only respectable in that she keeps her complete fucking ruin of a life to herself and harms nobody else. She's a drunken layabout who has no grasp of how to help other people whatsoever. She can, at the very least, clean up enough to do her damn job and save the world, but not a single drop more than that.

She got it back moment's later, Asuka will forever keep an extra fuckhole under her eyepatch.

>if she were, they'd say so outright
this is hideaki anno we're talking about

Shinji mentions on multiple occasions that he doesn't like Rei romantically. Do you need someone to explicitly say it in the series for you to believe it? Because its pretty simple to infer it from what we have

You mean the guy who elaborately lists out every characters inner problems, thoughts and situations in drawn out introspection scenes?
The guy who spends more time telling than showing?

He really doesn't

I don't remember saying anything about Shinji, or what he thinks about Rei.

Why are you bringing it up? Could it be that you're a butthurt shipper who's so afraid of Rei because she's better than your waifu/husbando that you need to make up stuff that Rei's a clone of Shinji's mom and whatnot?

In a way, Rei is everyone's mother, so your point is super-moot to begin with.

Have you ever considered that killing yourself would improve the fanbase by an order of magnitude?

The only point I'm making is that Shinji recognizes his mother in Rei, but your autism clearly can't make that inference. Nice reddit spacing too, fag

She's an emotional wreck, but she's hyper-competent at what she does and unlike everyone else, she doesn't let it cripple her.

Also she's gorgeous and has a heart of gold.

So in other words, I was completely right. Here you are posting butthurt "shipping trivia" claiming it to be "inferences". You don't have a point.

alright buddy, you can say you won yet another internet argument, congrats

I like that Misato fags are realistic and clearheaded about her. Their attitude makes her good points even more notable, and her bad points more understandable.

Don't really care. But you should care about how obnoxious and dumb you are. Thanks for making this fanbase worse.

She wasn't her reincarnated, she had her own soul. Yui's soul was inside Unit 01

What's the name of the term of all humans becoming one being?

Lilin

I mean outside of EVA

Instrumentality, which is one of various forms Third Impact can take (and the form it did take in End of Evangelion).

There is no universal media term, but the TV Tropes name for it is "Assimilation Plot".

decomposition

singularity?

Honk.

What do Rei and Asuka bring to the table that Misato doesn't, though?

Also, this is kind of a cheap shot, but if we're going to be objective about things, there's also the fact that Asuka and Rei are both 14. And it's not like in a lot of anime where the girls look and act a lot older than their chronological age: they look and behave like actual young teenagers, and that's something I could never get out of my head when watching NGE for the first time. It's actually one of the things I really liked about the show, but it makes it very hard for me to look at them sexually/romantically.

some Hegelian shit

A serious guess of what you're thinking is Hive-mind, or Singularity, but that has broader possibilities.

Synthesis; the reconciliation of the thesis and antithesis

>Asuka and Rei are both 14
>they look and behave like actual young teenagers
>very hard for me to look at them sexually/romantically

what the fuck are you doing here?

>mental gymnastics

I think part of their teenage appeal is that irrationality, it's like how some people still pine for the insane teenage first love that they experienced (or perceived others to have experienced).

>What do Rei and Asuka bring to the table that Misato doesn't, though?

Rei brings to the table being a goddess. Sort of hard to beat. Adding to that, one could say Rei brings to the table being selfless and kindhearted, at a young age. When Misato was around 14, she did seem a bit more selfish.

Rei might grow up to be more brilliant at 28.

>the canon lore
>mental gymnastics

wew lad. Asukafags sure like their denial.

>KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR IT'S REAL
>WITH THE NON-STOP POP-POP AND STAINLESS STEEL

[dog noises intensify]

>When Misato was around 14, she did seem a bit more selfish.
Only time we saw Misato at that age she had experienced severe trauma and was even more of a mute than Rei.

Misato was fucking comotose

And Rei isn't 14, her first clone didn't show up until a year after yui died, making her around 9.

Sure thing. I was referring to how she hated on her dad and all.

Her parents' marriage was strained, you can hardly call a girl selfish for being angry with her dad about that. She still would travel with him despite that.

Don't take it the wrong way. Not faulting anyone for it, but I said "more", and compared to Rei who's nearly selfless....

if anything, it's a problem that Rei is too selfless.

>Dead woman
she's not dead

That is Rei's biggest fucking problem.