How much value do you put into sexualization and objectification of females in anime?

How much value do you put into sexualization and objectification of females in anime?

Where did you find this picture of literally me?!

I don't watch it if there is none.

One of the main reasons I watch anime and not Western trash.

I only watch the anime if i like at least one of the girls.
Sexualization and objectification are a bonus for me. I dont need them, but i welcome them with open hands if one or both of them appears.

Any media can be made better if the females are sexualized.

worst MC to ever have a harem of girls

That doesn't make any fucking sense, go watch Nickelodeon once in a while.

Depends. If it's an ecchi, my expectations are high. If it's anything other than SoL, it's mid-low.

Why? So I get to get preached at about muh stronk womyn and shit?

I don't think so.

Fanservice crap is crap so I don't watch it. I know how to masturbate, I don't need to waste thousands of hours of my life with retarded fapbait.

>How much value do you put into sexualization and objectification of females in anime?
You ask like this is something bad.

A lot.

I place it high because it's enjoyable. So if an anime has a good story and sexualized females, I'm already happy.

It's the best.

Sexy girls are the best, the best!

Haremshit is literally the worst anime genre.

it's my primary reason for enjoying the medium

After shoujo, drama and slice of life

>>>/tumblr/

Fuck off.

If there aren't at least three hot girls paraded around as pieces of fuckmeat then I ain't watching it.

I was turned on by anime girls and watched anime in 2000
I was turned on by anime girls and watched anime in 2010
I still am turned on by anime girls and watch anime in 2017

>How much value do you put into sexualization and objectification of females in anime?
I don't consider 2D girls and real life females to be anywhere near the same thing. The latter is not something I am really concerned with, for better or worse.