Hey Sup Forums I have a problem what if i agree that whites are the best race But

Hey Sup Forums I have a problem what if i agree that whites are the best race But........
I have a niece who is half black and who i love very much
I'm in a tight spot.

Wut do?

>Wut do?

stop taking satire seriously and STOP PHONEPOSTING

I'm not phone posting tho.

yes you are nigger

Disown your sibling for undermining thousands of years evolution and tainting our race.

Family is family user

Whats the problem? Don't buy into the skin color propaganda. Niggers aren't born, they're made. Try to have a positive influence and don't encourage subversive culture. Be a role model.

I'no right.
My plan was to help raise her she is only 5 months old but she always smiles when i hold her.
My sis is not a bad person just kinda stupid"i still love her tho"

Who do you love more, your niece who you love and interact with personally or a bunch of strangers you will never meet that would probably disgust you or hate you if you did?

Statistics are important, but individual character, our actions and our actual relationships and interactions matter more because they are all that really exists in our lives, we can't interact with people that we don't interact with and we cant form bonds with strangers unless we interact with them.

kill ur sister for being a coalburner

Hahaha
You are not white, my dear mutt
>I have a niece who is half black
kill her and urself for the love of white race

When this first popped off.
was was pissed as all hell but i did not say shit i just worked over time for about a month.

Disown your fucking whore coalburning sister and put down the fucking niglet. ffs, don't condone shitty behavior. be the change you wish to see in the world, starting in your own home.

This, the fact that she's only half black makes it harder for her to turn into a complete nig nog attitude wise. If you wan't to go full 1488 on this just advise her to date non whites.

Family first user, always.

Check it u stupid faggits my last name is "KRUSE" i'm as white as they come and my shit's nazi german old so fuck off!

Dalton come on man

This place isn't entirely satire faggot

Dude that's fucking harsh at least give a fighting chance.

depends on how gullible you are

It’s not, there is no feelings and equality when it comes to nature. The negro child will only grow up to reproduce with other negros. Haiti, Libya, Chicago, Detroit, etc anywhere where there is mostly a black population, they destroy everything, steal, rape and kill. There brains don’t grow at all once they hit puberty. If these facts aren’t true then this wouldn’t be pushed in pop culture and the white man wouldn’t be taxed so high to where he can only afford to have one or two kids at tops, all while paying for other negros to have children....do the math faggot.

Tell that to Africa! Lmao

Take her on a drive to the country side. Pull over and ask her to get out.
When she gets out, shoot her.
Make sure your gun is silent, if you don't have a silencer, use a thick pillow or water baloon.

Dig a 6 foot tall by 5 foot deep hole. Strip the corpse of clothes, bury the body. Burn the clothes, tools and the clothes you wore.

Sell your car to a junk yard, have it crushed. Dispose of all your birth certificates and paperwork. Go by a new name.

Sneak past the Canada-America border. Find a Muslim. Knick him out. Take his clothes. Apply for a house and Canadian name. Stars your new life as a Canadian muslim.

That's not a bad idea but is there any way i can do this while keeping my niece alive?

>asking strangers on a burmese sweatshop forum for personal advice

Obvious, marry her and better her genes with your white seeds.

Make sure she gets bleached by an anglo.

You re probably a complete loser
sorry about that election

Fuck elections, you know nothing! Fucking nothing!!! Completely ignoring biology and the natural order of nature.