Boku no Hero Academia- All Girls are Best Girls Edition

So there's only a little bit of changes in the volume?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gas_Manipulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Admit it, this pairing is hot.

If momo were a guy he'd only wear a pair of speedos and boots

When are we getting more LN spoilers, Satan?

Finally, a decent not faggot thread.

why does Kirishima have such a shit taste in men?
I mean Kacchan likes pepsi
that's disgusting

Is that true?

Bakugo might not be so bad after all.

Has it been established if quriks can evolve for not?
Or are they just kind of baseline and the same from birth.

Yeah, here are the spoilers from the last thread, credit to the guy who posted them:

>It was too troublesome to go to Kirishima's house and Bakugou finds his mom noisy/annoying
>Kirishima and Bakugou meet outside to go to the library together
>Bakugou is the type to omit stuffs as he explains, Kirishima smiles weakly trying to understand
>Bakugou laughs at Kirishima for being distracted by a commotion "heh... how lame..."
>To escape, Kirishima brought Bakugou out of the library." ((To escape what, I have no idea))
>They continue the study session at the family restaurant, Kirishima gets a drink for Bakugou at the drink bar
>Bakugou prefers Pepsi btw; they also bump into Bakugou's old friends from middle school
>seeing that Kirishima is so civil and sociable, Bakugou's old friends judge Kirishima to be a good guy!
>Baku's old friends: "Bakugou's much calmer than when he was in middle school" & "unbelievable he is teaching someone to study!"
>they talk about how he bullied deku, Bakugou goes ballistic, Kirishima holds him back (!!!!!!)
>afterwards they head elsewhere... ( yea that's about it for the studying part!)
>When they are on the way to the training camp, Bakugou is sleeping but Sero disturbs him and wakes him up
>Todoroki is seating on the auxiliary seat, making the pathway cramped (todo please)
>At the training camp, the girls talk about love/romance but they never brought up Kirishima (only see a reflection on how kirishima has good comm skills but he doesn't hang out with the opp sex and so maybe the girls think he's still like a boy)
>ARM WRESTLING, class 1-A vs class 1-B, can you believe: captain Bakugou and vice-captain Kirishima
>(warning: this gay as shit) "Kirishima!!! If you lose I'll kill you!!!" and because of Bakugou's support Kirishima turns the tables and wins
>"thanks for cheering me on!" kirishima says.
>everyone: "that was supposed to be cheering...?"

Wrong. This is the only acceptable non-water beverage

She should just drop that shit on her waist.

I'm not sure, until know all quirks have been the same, they only vary depending on how creative the user is

>taurine
Yeah, no.

Sounds homosexual

it holds her lexicon
it has some specific name but I can't remember

you are trash
the best beverage is green tea

I think the quirk stays the same, but the understanding and uses of it can change as the person grows up.

Is the frog girl still popular?

Their first date is boring, but still somewhat cute.

I don't like Bakugou, but if that is what Kirishima wants, who am I to stop him.

Yes. She is the most popular girl in the entire series.

>relaxes you
>prevents heart disease
>helps burn fat

I'm not really seeing the problem here? The biggest body builders drink Monster every day and they are bigger than All Might

I hate all of this fujoshit pandering. I said that it would increase after Bakugou won the poll and people called me crazy, but I was right.

Yeah, she got in the top 10 in the two recent popularity polls, in Japan and America, so she's still one of the most popular characters

Poll disagrees nigga.

>oy vay these goyim don't know when to keep quiet!

no, come on, don't start this again, lets just not talk about that, okay? lets keep this civil

>polls represent the entire MHA fanbase
lolkillyourself

Other than Ghost Tits there any Jump series without fujo pandering, anyway? Even Samon-kun pushes Samon/Nebiros from time to time, like the recent chapter with Samon taking care of Nebiros in a cat body.

the nose knows

Why does it bother you? There's straight couples already.

Poor Jew-san. He just wanted to get a book to read, but he ended up having to listen to an edgy homo explosively explain a math problem to his retarded boyfriend.

the only official couple in this manga was Endeavour and Todo's mum
and it wasn't a happy relationship

Is that really pandering, though? I took it as being a comedic thing because it shows that Samon can be nice sometimes, and Nebiros is one of the people he usually harasses the most.

Well, yeah, but it also obvious that Deku and Ochako will end up together, no?

there' still "hetero" pandering. Izuko x ochako, kaminar x jirou, todo x momo, toga x deku. etc etc. Why is it when you see one possible gay relationship happening you freak out? People like you first complain that they want well done gay characters and now that there is a possibility of one you say "fujo pandering"

>People like you first complain that they want well done gay characters
I have never said that. Don't put words in my mouth.

No fujobait other than MC being handsome and getting naked from time to time:
Ghost Tits

Cute/handsome guys but no fujobait:
Sesuji

Some degree of fujobait that gets overshadowed by all the fanservice:
One Piece

These manga have fujobaity situations and half-naked men but they pair up pretty everyone in straight couples:
Black Clover, Soma

Stealth fujobait with BorutoXSarada being an stand-in for NarutoXSasuke:
Boruto

Pretty much the typical amount of fujobait in modern shounen manga:
My Hero Academia

"Comedy" fujobait:
Gintama

Literally has fujos as main target audience:
Haikyuu, HunterXHunter

I don't read Hinomaru so I can't tell.

Don't forget it's also pushing Samon/Kai hard.

people like you do. So either you want well done gay characters or you just don't want any gay because it icks you out.

Ochako is the traitor and once she gets caught Deku will never want to talk to her again. OchakoxDeku can't happen.

Don't forget - Giant ensemble cast split into small teams so fujos gonna fujo:
World Trigger
get well soon ashihara

Oh yeah, pretty much the main reason Kai got to 3rd in the popularity poll.

Wow, so glad you can see the future. Now I won't expect Deku x Ochako because you said it would never happen. Thank you, kindly.

>Quirk literally makes everyone think you're jewish

See, now THAT'S a completely unsalvageable quirk.

Haikyuu is considered fujo bait but honestly that's just female fantasies at the wildest. Drawing naked guys is one thing but shipping them is another.

Honestly, at this point, I would be MORE surprised if these two don't end up together.

It's already better done than Korra and Asami

although I ship her with prince zuko I'd be satisfied with this it would be fucking hilarious I love grapeboy

Ochako being the traitor has been hinted at the entire series.
1. It would develop her character more. So far all we know is that she is horny for Deku's penis
2. It would be a good twist to the show so far everything has been predictable.
3. It would give Deku a new purpose (to bring back Ochako and save her from Shiggy and friends)
4. We need a new female villain, Toga doesn't cut it and so far she has been incredibly lackluster.
5. Ochako and Bakugou have been hinted at throughout the series, that's why shigaraki wanted Bakugou to become a villain
Read the manga before coming here again.

>completely unsalvageable

Nonsense, his quirk will allow him to get a cushy banking job and a sizable stock portfolio.

He will be able to retire at 35 and live out his days banging and impregnating japanese QTs while his income grows.

based grapebros already making /bnha/ great again and I didn't even come here yet

so much for haters saying there's only one of us

was almost gonna call you a grapebro too but then I noticed that you're a baconfag

This! We real Todomomofags acknowledge the superiority and canonicty of Grapes x Momo.

bacon

>put Mineta in the OP
>get satan digits

really makes you think

>It would develop her character more. So far all we know is that she is horny for Deku's penis

Obviously you forgot all of the stuff that happened in the Sport Festival arc, like how she wants to become a hero to earn money for her parents and all that.

>Ochako and Bakugou have been hinted at throughout the series, that's why shigaraki wanted Bakugou to become a villain

Have been hinted at what? Literally they only fight one time, the dude openly acknowledges she is strong, and they they talk a total of ONE time in a manga OVA, and thats it. Thats all of their interaction. Bakugou never again thinks of her, not even once. And Shigaraki wanted Bakugou because he already looked like a villain in the Festival, he literally says so

Seems to me you need to read the manga again

>We need a new female villain
Why?

I don't agree with that user's dumb shit about the traitor,
but I do think we need more female villains.

Maybe after Overhaul we can get a female arc villain.
I want to see how Deku handles fighting the fairer sex.
He needs to believe in equality of the sexes and drop kick some bitch.

>grapethread
Not on my watch.

You expect me to jerk off to male villains? Fuck off.

>wants to become a hero
Lies to make it seem like she isn't the traitor
Ochako admires power (which Bakugou has the most of). Why do you think he felt bad for Ochako after the fight? He never feels bad for anyone (EXCEPT FOR HIS LOVER). The whole capture bakugou and make him a villain thing was Ochakos idea to convince her boyfriend to join the villains. Again, keep your delusions to yourself, fujo piece of trash

Jew-san Plague Doctor confirmed.

>He never feels bad for anyone (EXCEPT FOR HIS LOVER)

So, Kirishima

But she has never used it. Show me a single vignette. There aren't

Why can't Hori draw that well in the actual fucking manga

don't worry user I got u covered

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gas_Manipulation

pepsi is better though

Fuck off. Both are not gay.

I am saying that it is fujoshit pandering, not that they are gay, retard.

But they are.

Jump manga volume first day sales ranking:
1 One Piece 84
2 My Herio Academia 12
5 The Promised Neverland 2
7 Hinomaru Zumou 13
8 Sesuji 9
28 Amalgam 1

This is worse than when the Anime was running and that is saying something. It's like two guys just constantly shitposting. I haven't seen the usage of fujo this much since Bungo Stray Dogs.

>28 Amalgam 1
RIP

>At the training camp, the girls talk about love/romance but they never brought up Kirishima (only see a reflection on how kirishima has good comm skills but he doesn't hang out with the opp sex and so maybe the girls think he's still like a boy
Who are they talking about? Mineta?

so Toga has a poison ivy to her harley quinn

To be honest, I don't know. The translator couldn't translate everything there, it was to difficult for him.

>to difficult
Are you sure anime is for you?

>tfw to intelligent for anime

>At the training camp, the girls talk about love/romance but they never brought up Kirishima

They know he's too gay

why does the thought of bakugou pounding kirishima for being a bad boy for not studying hard enough a bad thing

someone draw this

and show doggy style with bakugou grabbing kirishimas firm butt cheeks.

this thread is fucking terrible

eh, thats normal for us, really. Don't worry about it, we get better when theres a new chapter

this is controlled chaos

Shipperfags are fucking psychos.

Fuck off.

Who your fav villain, now that the latest chapter was one that included the lot. Mines is Toga.

Who's Terrible and why is the thread fucking them?

welcome to every thread post second character poll

Mineta is gonna get arrested at this rate

Then leave bitch, you're not wanted here

Oh come one man, you guys weren't protesting as much when people were talking about how they wanted Mirio to rape Jirou or Mineta to fuck Momo in front of Todo. Don't be hypocrites

I don't have a problem with shippers their inevitable in any fanbase but this fujoshit is just memeing right they don't really ship bakugo and rockbro right

filter and ignore, user, filter and ignore

>we haven't seen Tsukachi in a while
>I still believe he's quirkless
>You can't use your quirks when in the police anyways
>and the other named ones we saw were mutants

it's wayyy better than the grapes and momo stuff. Get some taste.

Unfortunately some of them are delusional enough to actually believe they might end up together just because they studied together in a public library.
Fujos are just retarded.

>they don't really ship bakugo and rockbro right

At this point, this gay ship is the one I mostly tolerate, because, lets be honest, these two have received more ship tease than the supposedly canon couple of Izuku x Ochako

>just because they studied together in a public library.

They did more than that, user, see the translation completely

And how do you know that? Didn't care about the Mirio posts. Neither Bakugou or Kirishima are gay.