Friendly reminder

You're waifu is not a loli-making machine and there is still a 51% chance that she will have a boy.

What now, faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A boy can still dress like a girl.

and? shes all the loli i need

Little known fact, sperm CAN be sorted in a centrifuge with great success.

>51%
What's this based on? I'm pretty sure men/women ratio in the world slightly favors women, despite China actually existing where daughters are killed off shortly after birth.

Traps are always the answer.

Why would you want to have a daughter that will eventually be fucked by some guy. Having a son seems better.

Who fucking cares dude it's all bullshit

>there is still a 51% chance that she will have a boy
There's a 51% chance my waifu is a boy

Gotta wonder what kind of news you read.

Oh let me guess, you think abortion isn't murder.

Fun fact

More boys are born than girls.

Fun fact

Only 30% of men ever got to reproduce compared to 80% of women

No, I think abortion is wrong but I don't see what that has to do with the previous post.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China
It's a thing. What rock have you been living under?

>where daughters are killed off shortly after birth
>abortion
Hm

/thread

Actually there's a 0% chance she will have a boy.

Males just happen to be born slightly more often than females. That number doesn't take into account shit like infanticide, stillbirths etc.

So you're saying that I have to keep popping out babies until one of them is a girl. It's like a gacha game. That sounds fun and I can give the boys to rich families who can't have babies since my superior genes are disappearing in the current era so they would sell.

Keep up with the initial plan and marry a loli.

Penis length affects the gender of the baby in terms of probability, because female and male sperm have different qualities to how they swim. You can look it up for yourself, but to cut a long story short, a smaller penis means the chance of a daughter is higher. finally, 5 inches is good for something!

I want to look exactly like Maki

Can't have a boy without any Y chromosomes.

Are you all retarded? Males are born at a higher rate worldwide but die at a higher rate so there are more women at 60+ years old.