Is idolmasters as good as love live?

Is idolmasters as good as love live?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-05/love-live-sunshine-tops-madoka-magica-as-no.2-tv-anime-bd-in-1st-week-sales-ever/.107276
oricon.co.jp/news/2080878/full/
youtube.com/watch?v=3eOxArG9JEI
soundcloud.com/takumi-san-meow/shiki-ichinose-himitsu-no-toilette
youtu.be/lYIcplwAoCU
youtube.com/watch?v=n9wCN9kPPZg
youtube.com/watch?v=zw65od-vSqo&list=PLeAVASMrDuy_XKsFVW_-aGTvVgps6jTMa&index=13
youtube.com/watch?v=WcrG-67OE-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3CaKmRQUkh4
youtube.com/watch?v=eJyExbaP8gA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wczc6GAR7Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

It's better.

A bit better.

It's better.

No. Not enough memes.

>as good as

are you saying love live was good?

Play the games.

Watch the anime.

Watch Puchimas.

Watch Xenoglossia when bored/drunk/high.

2011 one is. Cinderella girls isn't.

>Love Live is yuri without being yuri.
>Idolmaster has based Producer-san.
Idolmaster is better.

It's better.

>love live
>good

Rin alone is better than any rubraibu

765 IM@S > Cinderella IM@S = Love Live > IM@S movie

Prove me wrong.

A

anal sex

wow really?

I like the Idolmaster girls better but I like the Love Live anime better.

Aqours>765>Muse>Cinderella

laikas

This. LL anime is better but everything else imas is better, including the games/music by a long shot.

CG anime was way better than 765 too, and the movie wasn't that great. Imas2 and OFA are easily the best installment in either series though, and mobage wise CG takes a giant dump on LL.

This seems to be a somewhat common sentiment.

>ll anime is better than 765 anime
>cinderella anime is way better than 765 anime
I've never seen such trash taste in my entire life.

As someone that played Imas 2 then watched the anime, yeh it was kind of a let down. The only thing it had going for it were the voices and a decent SOL episode that only happened like every three episodes. The song inserts were way better in CG too, I would even say more tasteful.

This is coming from someone that's probably dropped over 1.5k in imas merchandise and is a huge makoto and iori fag. I have way more fond memories of the CG anime.

>flopqours
>not dead last
Shit anime, shit girls, shit music, and shit VA's. it's no wonder they're failing horribly.

They're not failing at all, stay assblasted.

Except they do.

Idolmaster has better doujins.

>cd sales are flopping and aren't even selling on par with s2 muse
>latest BD with EVENT TICKETS only sold 25k
>were ranked in the 50's of overall sales in 2016 while muse was in the top 10 with only 1 cd and 2 BDs coming out that year
>moment they got put into SIF the game was flooded with 1 star reviews and now isn't even in the top 20 of mobile games like it used to be
They're huge flops. Even on their live streams they have to advertise muse because they're so irrelevant.

>that one chihaya-haruka futanari doujin

Better comiket goods in general.

Keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep at night m8.

>flopquorsfag trying to damage control the shitty sales of his waifu trash group

>µfag trying to prove his dead group is relevant at all

I'm gonna that hamburger

I feel like IM@S is only interesting if you play the games, same reason why Love Live is only interesting if you follow the seiyuus.

>I can't read sales numbers : the post

I'm a filthy secondary who've never played any IM@S game and who don't give a fuck about any LL seiyuus. I enjoyed 765 IM@S quite a bit, and found it much better than LL.

the last Aqours livestream had them advertising the muse arcade game. So clearly they're more relevant than Aqours.

CG, because of the sheer selection of flavors.

>book idols etc.

I'm a filthy secondary too who thinks iM@S is vastly superior to Love Live.

Found 765 fun with the anime, not Xenoglossia.
Muse was just too pandering shit for me.
Was 50/50 on CG until I started playing Deresute.
Aquors is a literally who for me, stopped caring after Honk's series.

Your damage control is pretty cute, but you should really stop.

user idolmaster is better at practically everything compared to love live except of how many obnoxious fans they have who will spend their parents' money to buy their CDs for the sake of fulfilling their autism.
It's like comparing AKB to morning musume although AKB actually has a lot of good songs.

100x better.
For me it's because it's completely hand drawn, none of that CGI shit, and that's what sets it on top.

You're the one who damage controls
>M-muh stream ad!!
>L-Look how much a long lasting group sells compered to a fresh one with 1 anime season!
>P-please love my retired JAV whore

So how come Love Live was more successful and popular than Idolmaster?
It just seems that Love Live has more popularity and appeal inside and outside of Japan while Idolmaster seems to be more of a niche kind of thing.

I was also curious about this I really liked love live its shocking so many people say idol is better

Advertising.
Can't compete against Bandai/Sunrise.

You are replying to me using the arguments of the other user. I know it's hard for your tiny brain to process, but I'm not the only one who think aquors flopped. Actually, I'd say you are in the minority for thinking they sell well.

>im@s last episode
>live concert
>audience sings the backup parts instead of the main one
>audience on time, everytime
that made me mad

>a shitty cashgrab with CG dance scenes
or
>an actually hand-drawn anime animated by ex-gainax and trigger staff
Geez I wonder which one is better.

Why naruto is mode popular than logh?

>I'd say you are in the minority for thinking they sell well.
But it was one of the best selling anime of 2016 by a large margin, so whatever you say.

Inside Japan, they're pretty much the same. At least, that's the impression I got in my trip there about six months ago.

Outside Japan, well, there's nothing in English officially for iM@S. Except for iOS Shiny Festa (which has now been pulled out) and the upcoming CG VR game which feels more like targeted to the already fans of the series. LL has the SIF game so there's an easier gateway to the franchise for anyone who wants to know it more besides it anime adaptation.

Love Live is baby's first idol anime/game/anything. Also Sunrise is better at advertising things to the west, see the final LL movie. Outside of Sup Forums and some idolfags barely anyone in the west even knows about IM@S, whereas LL is pretty well-known to the general west anime audience.

I wouldn't agree that it's more successful though. Popular, sure, but with the amount of games IM@S keeps shitting out it's probably more popular.

It is and for one reason

T7S anime when

Do I really need to pull out the stalker rankings so you stop shitposting about aquors selling well?

Azusa can rival Maki so they're both good.

LL has an anime that features full dance sequences while Idolmaster doesn't most of the time.
Idolmaster games also don't get localized while LLSIF is.

>I wouldn't agree that it's more successful though.
Imas is a music juggernaut. LL sells more from the anime cds.

>LL has an anime that features full dance sequences
Yeah, CG ones.

idol master is actually more popular than LL now. with starlight stage being so huge, and nobody giving a fuck about Aqours.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-05/love-live-sunshine-tops-madoka-magica-as-no.2-tv-anime-bd-in-1st-week-sales-ever/.107276
oricon.co.jp/news/2080878/full/
You can hardly call that a flop, now stop shitposting yourself.

IM@s has Mika

>Her cover of buzzstyle
Imas cover songs are the best.

>using the 1st volume as a measurement
>pulling numbers from news sites instead of stalker points
How nice of you to prove that Aquorsfags are actually newshits.
The latest, 5th volume (with event tickets) sold only 25k. That's a rather low number for such an gigantic franchise as LL, especially if they even added event tickets to the volume.

That's it.
Post your favorite IM@S songs
youtube.com/watch?v=3eOxArG9JEI

soundcloud.com/takumi-san-meow/shiki-ichinose-himitsu-no-toilette

Here's my favorite
youtu.be/lYIcplwAoCU

Good enough that Miura stopped writing Berserk because of his love for idolmaster

Which 765's orgasm sounds the lewdest?

youtube.com/watch?v=n9wCN9kPPZg

Where do you think Oricon take their numbers from?

It sold very well, enough to warrant a S2 and continuation.
The only things that could compete were fujoshit and Gundam.

Both are shit.

Hands down it's takane's

Because LotGH is overrated with terrible dialogue, animation, battles, and handles its subject matter extremely hamfistedly? It may be good for babby's first politics, but it's really not a high quality work. I mean, Naruto is shit as well, but its audience is 12-year olds.

Best trio coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=zw65od-vSqo&list=PLeAVASMrDuy_XKsFVW_-aGTvVgps6jTMa&index=13

I just nutted to that thanks

Switch Yukiho with Miki and I'll agree.

>Best trio
>Yukiho

HELL YEAH

>best 765 song
youtube.com/watch?v=WcrG-67OE-Y

>best 346 song
youtube.com/watch?v=3CaKmRQUkh4

>best 765 million song
youtube.com/watch?v=eJyExbaP8gA

>best 315 song
youtube.com/watch?v=Wczc6GAR7Oc

Fuck that slut, Miki. We don't need her kind here.

Idolmaster is good for story, Love live is good for music

>awakened Miki
>slut

literally the other way around

Oh please we're not talking about opinions and demographic here, we're talking about the popularity. Don't try to be a smartass because you look like one. And also since you're talking about demographic, the target audiences of both LL and im@s are different too, so your point is irrelevant.

Except IM@S music is superior to LL in every way.
Also, there's no story in IM@S, so it's the other way around. LL tries to put in some plot about saving the school and even introduces some drama as to whether or not they should disband after 3rd years graduate. What's the IM@S story?
>lmao producer-san pls produce eks dee oh no my brother is dead
I love IM@S but come on, the story is pretty bland.

>Junjou Midnight
>dat Aki mic handling
i'm gonna need a minute

for anyone bitching about money making, may i remind you

>LoveLive
Lantis + Sunrise (subsidiaries of Bandai Namco Holdings)

>Idom@ster
Bandai Namco (main company)

the numbers don't matter at the end of the day Chihiro aka: Scamco is still making bank hand over fist while all the idolfags fight amongst themselves for their idolfus

While neither of them are very good, im@s is fucking flawless compared to LL.

Sunshine = 765 > Cinderella >>>>>>>>>> u'sed goods

>comparing s2 muse with s1 aqours
>>moment they got put into SIF the game was flooded with 1 star reviews and now isn't even in the top 20 of mobile games like it used to be
Stay BTFO

Stay flopping.

Once a slut. Always a slut.

Lets forget about all these slut girls and discuss about who is the best boy

No

Music
LL > 765 > CG
characters
CG > LL > 765 > Aqours

No, the anime was so boring I would much rather watch my backyard lawn grow.