Little Witch Academia

What did Amanda mean by this?

why is tattun such a shitposter

NO

that your thread is gay

Constanze fucks toasters, humps microwaves, and finds flesh as unappealing as tree bark.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Costance is technically perfect.

How much ass would Jasminka eat if she didn't have any other snacks?

He went to sleep most likely.
Good night man.

Kiss on the cheek is not gay

yes

>you will never offer to give Constanze all your old electronic junk if she'll have sex with you
>you will never fuck an unmoving and stiff Constanze while she glares at you, only occasionally letting out small squeaks when you hit a sensitive spot before finishing inside and receiving a cold "Danke" from a blushing Conz.

Constanze is mathematically perfect. Proven numerically using the latest advance of quantum physics, standard model, and special relativity.

She has been proven perfect in SU(3) x SU(2) x U(1), and has been mathematically computed to be perfect in theoretical SU(5) and SU(10) group theories.

None because Jasminka will never allow herself to run out.

STOP

Ursula sat in her room at Luna Nova, reminiscing about her old days as Shiny Chariot. She felt saddened about the sudden events that made her go into hiding, even after almost a decade. She remembered the flashing lights, the lit up fireworks, the colorful magic that lit up the eyes of little girls and their parents everywhere. She loved it all, and missed it with all her heart.

If there was one thing she especially missed, however, it would be her... male fans. The looks on all of the little boys and fathers faces when they saw her skin tight, revealing outfit, her breasts heaving and jiggling with her every movement while on stage, her cute panties being visible to every guy with a dirty mind. She remembers seeing some obviously frustrated teenagers with hardening erections, staring at her, drooling, while seeing her ride the broom, mesmerized by her deliciously creamy thighs gripping it's length tightly. She loved that kind of attention, and she so endlessly craved for it, even to this day.

Unfortunately, most of the men she encountered on Tinder swiped left the minute they saw her current attempt at being sexually provocative. She sighed.

why is this girl showing me her pantsu

Nice story user

Cute teacher

needs more armpits

>take her snacks away
>she starts eating people

where does Jazminka hide her food?

it's strange to see my own art get posted at times, it's flattering but strange cuz there are better artists on Sup Forums

She could just be teleporting the chips back into her hand.

daily reminder that ursula is fucking pathetic

You are the best lewd Constanze artist currently in existence at least.

Which makes you an evil pervert!

Maybe she has a magic satchel

I'm a massive newfag/years-long casual lurker here and I will proceed to kill myself after this, but can anyone tell me who's that important Tattun guy in the other thread?

If you look closely, there is a frame where she has chips and the teach has chips too.

Nobody care about Ursula user. Stop trying to talk about the worst teacher teacher.

He's the public relations guy at Trigger, and he speaks english so he does traslation stuff for them as well.

He got us a Q&A with the producer at trigger a last week.

PR/translator at Trigger

Trigger employee

Not hard to figure out user

Show us your house, tattun!

Trigger employee who loved Ursula so hard he can't handle the bullying and is going sudoku on the train tracks.

>house

didnt he move to japen from america
he probably lives in some shithole apartment

That's insanely cool. He's considerably involved with my chinese cartoons AND he answered questions on Sup Forums of all places AAAND got the damn producer of trigger answering our questions? holy shit. It makes me feel like I'm in a respected place, not 4chins.

Show us your butthole, tattun!

she's like that one girl from tenjou tenge. she just hides them in her fat folds

Show us your face, tattun!

Show us your dick,tattun!

Sup Forums is respected.

Despised, and usually ridiculously rumoured, but that's respect, right?

Less than it was three years ago before the selling of the website and the censure, but still.

Show us your tax returns, tattun!

Show us your doujins, tattun!

he's still in the other thread retard

We kinda thirsty for lewd Cons stuff.

He will come here eventually

hopefully this works

Show us your schedule, tattun!

>Constanze will most likely be either mercilessly mocked or completely ostracized if her technophilia ever came out

When will the season end ? I plan to watch it on halloween

TATTUN YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO

I always fear somebody will trick me with a McCollough effect and I'll be fucked up for months.

what's the eta for more yay?

amazing

Dude! WTF! The police are at my house now!

>I shall now proceed to pleasure myself with this food processor
Amanda and Jazminka must know already.

>Sup Forums
>respectable
80% of these questions are cancer. They'd scare off most companies. We're lucky that Tattun is how he is.

Also the mods banned him at first, lel.

Post the one from the latest episode, where Akko and gang ditch her.

Nah

Knowing Amanda, she probably makes fun of her for it every day; not realizing that she's accidentally making her soaking wet for clang clang

Can someone please link me to that Q and A with the producer?

What flavour McCoys are these lads?
What's the best flavour?

don't bother, producer-san is a pleb reifag

Threadly reminder that ursula has holes just for her armpits
What do they smell like?

Is this canon?

show us your bucket list, tattun!

Honest question, Tattun. When the people at TRIGGER were designing Amanda, did they intentionally design her after Ryuko or is it just coincidence?

Show us your feet, tattun!

are you like japanese descent or are you whitey

If Akko, Lotte, and Suzy don't ride in a walking tub eventually I'll be disappointed

They smell like pleasantries

Don't know to be honest. Should ask those meaningful questions to the producer

Did you get an autograph from Yoneyama yet?

>Ursula will really pull out a Kamina

Asking again here:
He is not giving you a simple autograph even though you have worked there for so long?

>Konosuba girls are meh
Why do you have such a shit taste?
Why don't you try to do something about it?

Go to sleep man

No

dont bully our cute little fuckboy he's a sleepyhead and a naughty

Are You white and based?

He thinks Kallen is better than CC. It's too late for him.

>Chariot/Ursula /ss/ doujin

He's a tease man.

when do you work next?

If he falls asleep on the rails he'll die and we can't get anymore Q&As from trigger

Show us your identification card, home address, mother's maiden name and favorite high school jpop band, tattun!

Who is your favourite witch?

Monday

What's stopping you man?
If you're ever at AX again i'll draw you something like i did for Sushio

Were you nervous when Trigger asked you up front if you wanted to work for them?Were you nervous when you traveled to Japan and Tokyo for the first time?

Who do you use in Overwatch?

Did you manage to get a highfive from him atleast

Who is best witch in your opinion, Tatt?