ITT: THIS MOTHER FUCKER, DEEP STATE SHILL GENERAL

How do we get this creepy turtle out the fuck of the Senate plz?

Jews won this round , user. We lick our wounds and start fresh tomorrow

I don't understand why you guys hate McConnell. The man literally stole a Supreme Court seat for conservatives by blocking Obama's appointment of Neil Gorsuch. He is a GOP hero.

i think we need to find out where he lives and throw toilet paper all over his house

Don't blame Mitch. Don't blame Jews.

Blame the fucking pedophile and their idiotic evangelical voters.

MITCH HAS TO GO

KENTUCKY DONT LET US DOWN

>implying the alex jones people are Republicans
if they aren't tea party crazy, then they are jew loving libtards

This is a good point, but he serves narrow interests as far as legislation goes.

>Neil Gorsuch
not Merrick Garland?

But Bitch McCuckle is an honorary Jew right?

Please let Bannon pick all candidates for the mid terms.
Thanks in advance
The DNC

Blue/Never Trumper detected.

Losing to a Democrat in the deepest of the Deep in the Deep South is a sign for the Republicans. The day of the rope is coming for you.

Obviously I meant Merrick Garland

Kill him.
The only way.

McConnell's one claim to fame was a travesty of justice that set an awful precedent that will come back to haunt the GOP for centuries to come.

His claims to infamy and incompetence keep piling up, tho.

reported to the FBI
:)

Same way we got Trump into the White House...Meme warfare.

Like the others, find someone who this creepy turtle fuck fiddled and get the world to burn against him. I'll bet his old turtle heart couldn't take it, either.

libtard psycho

ALABAMA IS A BLUE STATE NOW
>WHITE MAN YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Get the fuck out of my diverse country of immigrants!

He looks like Mason Verger.

Fuck these kikes. They are worse than niggers

Mitch is the reason that Moore was even in the election. Moore was a protest vote against turtleman

The Rubicon draws near brother.

LETS TAKE HIM OUT HAVE WOMEN ACCUSE HIM OF SEXUAL ASSUALT

Fabricate sexual harassment claims, obviously.

we keep trying damnit but can't wtf is going on?!

Over 20,000 write-ins.

Time for the Republican fucks to go. Mitch needs to go.

Is this the thread where democrats celebrate barely beating a Nazi child molester who wanted to take way women's right to vote and reinstitute slavery?

It's time to take our frustration out by changing the GOP from the inside and start fresh. This shit is starting to bother me with how these globalist members of the GOP would fuck their own just because their guy did not get in.

Isn't it interesting that all the shills here and in the media are blaming Trump and Bannon, and not these jackholes who sabotaged Moore and encouraged Republicans not to vote for him? It's like they're trying to get everyone to forget about that.

I don't know why you Republicucks are so surprised. This isn't the first election you've lost lately.

Obvious shill is obvious. We see you trying to protect your GOP allies. Election fraud is a crime, you know.

come back tomorrow 100x more toxic

make the luggenpresse suffer

Don't forget they also needed to outspend 10-1 and have prominent members of the other party working with them to manufacture scandals.

>being this bitter
You're going to wake up tomorrow in Trump's America, and there's nothing you can do about it.

How come Republicans never show up with buses and prefilled ballots?

found the shill

He is my state's greatest shame

McConnell is extremely pragmatic you jackass. He does whatever needs doing so his side wins. That includes doing shit that makes him look like the bad guy to the idiot base.

Plus write ins, bussing, and a sketchy court ruling

Doesn't Yeb have a thing for turtles?

I used to live there. You don't get rid of him.

Yeah and don't forget they won. In Alabama. ALABAMA.

What a delusional post kid
No, he isn't
He's a globalist cuck who doesn't care if democrat or republican win, only if they are globalist
Get the fuck out shill

Do you glow all the time or just in the dark, nigger?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DON'TCHA?

Just remember boys, Jones was supported by the GOP establishment. Cunts even sent him campaign donations

You might not like McConnnell but he is the reason why Gorsuch sits on the SCOUTS. McConnell delayed the confirmation of Merrick Garland even though most thought that Hillary would win.

You could try voting Democrat for Senate.

Listen up Freedom Fighters: McConnell, Grahahaham, McCain, Hatch, these fucks need be gone. We focus on these faggots and cleaves a wide birth for the next Trump term. Let's do this. Shadilay, Bretheren. Kek wills it.

why? he's been remarkably successful at helping GOPers win seats and control the legislative agenda.

he practically shut down the Obama administration.

and if ya'll had listened to him in the Alabama race, the GOP would have selected a candidate who would have beat Jones by 20 points easily.

Your tears are delicious.
The funniest thing is McConnell is your guy. He is on your side. Blame Trump's team for not putting out legislative policies that you, he, and McConnell can support.

Guys. I think the Jews are going to win.

The status quo works for the elites. Fuck a party.

Go watch Bullworth.

My guys, your guys, us guys, it doesn't matter

Incumbants out, fucking wake up!

Look into the primaries, county by county.
Weird how the counties that had the strongest TEA party organizations, that polled at 3-1 against, somehow managed to vote 3-1 for Mitch.
Weird how his opponent in the general was the state official in charge of certifying elections.
Weird how the TEA party challenger never seemed to utter a peep to contest any of this, then happily walked into the governorship were he's done approximately fuck-all.

It's almost like the RINOs and KY Dems are working together to fuck our state for their own benefit. Hmmm...

The Jews only win until it's time to go in the oven. Then they have to start all over

Hypocrite Mitch BTFO

Listen, Sweetie. We don't have """sidez""" We have The United States of America and you'll have to take it from our cold, dead hands.

I want to believe you. I really do but some how the kikes always win. I feel like I'm looking into the horrible big nosed abyss.

There is only darkness user.

That picture reminds me: Happy Hanukkah.

>Popular vote in 2016 was 48.2 - 46.1
>Americans are the 46.1%
Keep dreaming buddy. You are the one who needs to start murdering if you really want to lay claim to America.

Republican voters drive themselves and can read.

lmao back to plebbit

Mexicans aren't Americans.

I wish the SJW Left and the Alt Right could fucking realize that perhaps we have more in-common than we don't. If you self-effacing cucks can't see that then have a soy shake and shut up because the AR is actually trying to upset the apple cart while you so-called radical revolutionaries are cucking for the elites. Otherwise it's next stop hungar games you fucking dipshit.

In other words, he wasn't delaying it for Trump. If he was delaying it for anyone, it was so Hillary could have the pleasure of nominating a Justice on her first day to kick things off right.

No. It was to placate the base so he wouldn't get thrown out on his ass.

So then you have to win and kick them out. You can't just say they're not Americans. You have to actually win hard enough that you become in the legal position to kick them out. McConnell doesn't want to do that because he doesn't think enough people want to commit genocide. You have to prove him wrong.

Losing in Alabama is not proving him wrong.

I don't have to prove anything. They are invaders and should be dealt with as such. Our current government is illegitimate as they are committing treason by conspiring with the invaders against the Constitution. A simple election cannot override natural law or the Constitution itself.

He did it in hopes that Trump would win. In other words, you are too stupid to realize how important that decision was.

Then the status quo will remain, and these Mexicans will not go anywhere.

Oh, they will. Trust me. They'll leave either peacefully or not peacefully. After tonight I'm honestly hoping for option 2.

But Donald touched my turtle pussy!

The GOP is still united with the Dems against Trump (and the American people).

accuse him of rape.

We should kill Mockingbird

FUCK STEVE BANNON

piece of shit degenerate.

literally backstabs Trump by running a candidate against the one he endorsed.

"MAGA AGENDA" GOY

Fuck off Steve Bannon, you have no place in politics.

Vote all republicans out. Im voting Democrat in 2018. Time to fuck the GOP in its asshole

Nice try Shariablue

Ignore this shill

(((they))) love McConnell et al. Compromised pedos on Japanese island summer camps, it's time for them all to go away.

FUCK YOU RETARD. MCCONELS WIFE IN ON TRUMP'S CABINET.

FUCK STEVE BANNON

Mike Cernovich.

Ali the fucking pajeet.

Steve Bannon

Jack Posobiec

and the rest of you faggots need to stop pretending you're on Trump's side when you are literally trying to undermine him and hamper his progress.

back to >reddit
you smelly fuck

go open that pile of Sally May bills on your artisinal reclaimed pallet wood coffee table

I wonder what Steve Bannon has hiding in his closet? Better hope Mueller doesn't have an indictment waiting for him too! Fucking degenerate.

I want McConnell and Ryan to lose their primaries.

>lose the election
>"lol but we won this senate seat so we're winning"
and then you realize that the supreme court will be conservative for the next fifty years and there isn't shit you can do about it

Virtue Signaling in Plain Sight, Stroczk txts, all these DS fucks, they thought it'd get them a leg up on the pile after Doc Choc injected lizard woman into the white house

They're all deep state shills.

Roberts is obv compromised e.g. bongocare. Next thing you know errbody takes a dirt nap due to bad pillow placement at some spoopy cultiphile ranch

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Allright, since the shills have given up here for the moment, here's the dealio:

Establishment R's out, McConnell, Graham, Hatch (Pfeizer jet for how long?) and their pedo-shil mouthpiece Ryan (exxon gas station attendant who pegged Ryan as Comet regular from across the street disappeared and cop street cams were re-tasked) OUT

OUT
U
T

Liberal here, primary the hell out of him. By all means.

O yeah, and McCain, natch

moore was the only thing saving republicans and mitch is a worn out fag