Say something nice about this Genius Strategist!

Say something nice about this Genius Strategist!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364385-judge-orders-alabama-to-preserve-voting-records-for-senate-special-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he has single-handedly kept America's bourbon industry afloat

He's the best thing to happen to democrats in decades. Let's hope he keeps endorsing Republican candidates. `

He is doing an excellent job of destroying the Republican Party.

He got Trump elected.

His face looks like a bowl of egg salad that was left in direct sunlight.

Thats not nice, can you even read?

It seems he was not quite happy about being fired after all. What a twist!

He's next on the sexual harassment accusation train.

Lowest risk way to inspire the Christian Right in to voting at the mid-terms and for Trump in 2020.

You morons forgot about SCOTUS and another seat; way more important than an ineffectual congress.

Bigger fish to fry.
Hes doing his job just fine where he is

Attacked on both sides by numerically and financially superior foes.

Fuck grammer its 4am

The GOP establishment done everything in their power to stop Bannon momentum when he won it for Moore. He was about to change America forever if Moore won this. Every candidate he picked would have won next year. They done everything in their power to stop him including the fake allegations that they 100% set up. They had to stop Bannons momentum or it was the end for the GOP as they knew it. Now it is status quo and we will never get a MAGA. America just lost everything tonight and it's over. You just don't know it yet.

He is one UGLY MOTHERFUCKER

Trump got trump elected. He was dominating primaries and converting Ds to Rs before Bannon was part of the team.

Need to see a pic of him tomorrow. Should look even more cirrhotic than usual.

>was
>would have

BAWWWWW

egomaniac trying to suck his own dick

Thats not nice read the OP, dingus

This.

After how Bannon has shown that he wanted to take all credit for Trump's win, I feel a lot more comfortable with how Trump dumped him. Bannon was undermining Trump's ability to lead by talking to everyone in the administration and the media as though Trump would be influenced by all those around him rather than that he'd be the one leading them.

this is spam, enjoy your ban faggot.

He no shit, 'ghost of Christmas future'-d me in to quitting drinking

Me an stevie love our mash

BRING YOUR SHITSHOW TO WYOMING FAGGOT

^snowflake

I was saying the nicest possible accurate statement I could about the nazi cunt.

He should go out like Hitler for sure.

His face makes crater lake look smooth

Steve do Texas next.

hes the dick spencer of the alt light

He manages to keep working regardless of his leprosy and brain damage.

he reminds of my favorite 40k army

Very smart move to do Soros memes and then the night before the vote go "my guy actually loves Jews." Brilliant. I see he's read Sun Tzu.

this is what happens when you start sucking jewish cock.

but hey, happy hanukkah!

Not Nice!

he was awesome in Weird Science

Every time i see a pic of him I get lost looking at his hair. It's so amazing, I wonder if Trump resented him for it.

Holy fuck you type like a retard

resented Manafort.
with his skin and his hair

>wonderful hair
>face like a bag of rotting apples
I wonder if he looked good in his youth.

>Couldn't get an R elected in fucking Alabama.

i really liked him in Nothing but Trouble too

>it's the end of Trump's term
>he got nothing done like a fucking dumb retard
>"hahaha he won though libs go cry more"

He's a shitty American Rasputin and even though I'm a right he can go fuck himself.

He really really needs to see a doctor

Without him, Trump's platform would have been generic Republican bullshit and Shillary would have won.

He's done, though. When you have the Dems, the media and your own party against you, one man can't do shit.

>going all in for Roy Moore
>dragging all the cuck breitbart employees down with you

Literally the only person with a clue and we’ll never hear about the Moore accusers ever again

He looks like a standing ashtray had a baby with the trash heap from Fraggle Rock.

His strategy for strengthening the Democrats after their election defeat is invigorating

i can't stand this faggot. every time i saw him wearing his little satanic jew pin in the fucking white house i wanted to strangle him.

he looks like a wad of chewed up bubble gum rolled in pubic hair clippings

he's great controlled opposition to help the Dems

Someone explain to me how a Gin-soaked Alky Homeless Jigaboo runs a Alt-right Webiste and had a top position in the White House for a few months.

Why would anyone listen to Steve Bannon. This man is a uber zionist and takes orders from Henry Kissinger.

Now we know why Trump fired his ass.

We need to kneecap his shitty war.

This.

He has a real chance and hasn't raped anyone underage.

They seemed to be doing a good job of that themselves already

Wisconsin flipped

reminder that bannon never did shit to get trump elected and that he was only on for the last month of the campaign

someone explain to me the need to wear 2 button down shirts under a coat at all times

THE MAGA AGENDA. DONT VOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE TRUMP ENDORSED! LET ME BACKSTAB TRUMP! HE MADE ME RELEVANT, BUT IMMA BACKSTAB HIM ANYWAYS!

>average Trumpnigger

I want to look like him by 50. That hair.

He played them good
Soros voting machines
Caught red handed

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364385-judge-orders-alabama-to-preserve-voting-records-for-senate-special-election

>implying that's not part of the plan

It's not part of Trump's plan. Fuck Steve Bannon.

You are the best thing to happen to democrats

Bannon is /ourguy/. Bannon haters don't believe in the Trump movement.

Bannon literally backstabbed Trump by running a candidate AGAINST THE ONE TRUMP ENDORSED.

FUCK STEVE BANNON. That alcoholic fat fuck needs to get out of politics.

Next President after Trump's 2 terms ??!!!???!!!???!!! /#/=+&@@ #=% !!??!

>all this shariablue shilling against bannon

His war against the Republican party is working, claimed another victim tonight.

I don't care about trump's plan. I want the GOP to be destroyed and replaced by an actual right wing party

bump

WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK LUTHER STRANGE?????

Then you're not a Trump supporter. You're a naz-bol. FUCK OFF

Because JIDF run T_D and they shill hard on Sup Forums too. Banon is backed by Israel so the shills shilled for Roy Moore.

>Muh fourth turning

pol was right again. he really isn't to be trusted.
r_d has really poisoned this place.

His liver isn't dead yet.

nazbol is future

He was fired. A jews loyalty to a goiym ends when their paycheck does.

No...It really isn't. You're gonna find out what the future holds. You better hope that Laura Loomer, Steve Bannon, Jack Posobiec, and friends aren't receiving money from Israeli backers. If they are they are probably going to prison.

I think he's neat.

why the FUCK do I even bother coming to this faggot cesspool anymore

As a dedicated drunk I could have done better. He's useless and I hope he dies soon. Seriously. Fuck you Bannon. I could have done so much better.

>UBERMENSCHED.com

The Trump movement is fucking retarded. The GOP is fucking retarded. We need an actual nationalist party, not a corporatist party that kowtows to jews.

HOW ABOUT STEVE BANNON STOPS PARADING AROUND YELLING "MAGA AGENDA" WHEN HES WORKING AGAINST TRUMP. HOW ABOUT THAT?

good job endorsing a pedomaniac