NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCz3ZaqNtME
youtube.com/watch?v=hfrWchX5rAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So no tax reform. No nothing. We're fucked.

Next is 2018 and then we're coming for Trump.

oh no millionaires won't get tax cuts

what will we do

>Being this mad a pedophile wasn't elected

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BLACKED
>BLACKED

BLACKED
>BLACKED

BLACKED
>BLACKED

BLACKED
>BLACKED

BLACKED
>BLACKED

BLACKED
>BLACKED

BLACKED
>BLACKED

youtube.com/watch?v=DCz3ZaqNtME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Filtered

we will stop tripfagging

Tax reform is already passed. Just like scott brown winning the MA seat in 2010 changed nothing, neither does this.

FUCKING VIETNAM HACKED THE ELECTION!

>democracy

That's what you think :^)

pol BTFO

demographics is destiny bitches

>polfags are literally upset a child rapist isnt in office

literally all he had to do was not rape children and he would have won. and he couldnt do it

>polfags
>recucklicans

Who cares if its true and moore likes teenage girls.

The other guy wants to kill babies just minutes before they are birthed.
How is the west so screwed. I'm not sure there is a non-violent change possible anymore.

Automatic recount triggered if the margin is 0.5% or less. Maybe there's still hope?

dems are fucked if its that close when moore was accused for months

>being unironically in favor of billionaires getting more tax breaks and pedos in power

You seriously can't be this far gone..

Why is there so many threads about this? Why is this even important?

EAT SHIT POL BTFO

KILL YOURSELVES DRUMPFTARDS.

Y'ALL ARE TRASH. WHITE PEOPLE ARE OUT OF HERE AGAIN. WOOOOOOOO.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

I voted Jones and so proud of my state

LISTEN SWEETY, IT WAS HER TURN!

BLUE CONGRESS 2018

TRUMP ON SUCIDE WATCH DURING IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS

WALL REPEALED

REFUGEES UNLIMITED

GET
FUCKED
DUMB
HICKS

MY FUCKING SIDES

CHRIST KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHS

the gap between them was 0.9% and 18k write ins.

FORMER MOORE SUPPORTER HERE I'M FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW, A PERSON THAT ABOLISHED TWO KKK MEMBERS WON, WTF! I HOPE THE MEDIA DOESN'T REPORT ON US CRYING THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR. I'VE BEEN A REPUBLICAN ALL MY LIFE AND I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK Y PEPO!
#RESIST #BLM

:^)

THANK YOU ALABAMA!

Hey, at least we now know we can accuse Democratic politicians of rape 2-3 decades ago with ZERO evidence and cost them dearly.

This is war, the right now knows we can't win if we keep holding the moral highground.

Tax reform still has a LONG way to go, buddy. It's passed the first hurdle, but that's about it.

>Nominating a kiddie diddler

What did you realistically think would happen here

So does this mean no Obamacare repeal and replace then....? That's the only thing I cared about Moore winning.

>literally the most racist, inbred, backwoods, sister-fucking state in america that has never been democrat
>lose
>bad for dems

kek

What was the turnout like? Normal or did a lot of people stay home?

The Democrats miraculously "found" hundreds of uncounted ballots at the last minute all voting for them again.

Seriously, leftards have committed so many acts of voter fraud...

I don't buy it

Democrat Doug Jones defeats accused sex predator Roy Moore to win Alabama Senate seat

You get an impeachment tho

>Who cares if its true and moore likes teenage girls.
This is the caustic mindset that makes me think you people are bugs.

>Tax reform is already passed. Just like scott brown winning the MA seat in 2010 changed nothing, neither does this.

HA

RICH PEOPLE ARE GETTING TAX CUTS AND THE POOR ARE GETTING FUCKED!

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

Wonder if there will be a recount if it's that close.
Could you imagine the media shit storm that would happen if it caused the whole thing to flop.

lmao fuck you chuds

>Moore supporters desperately grabbing on to hope
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>t. butthurt millionaire
just go stash all your shekels overseas again like you always do

KEK is the god that eats his worshipers.

lol. All the "chaos magickians" running around not realizing that.

OBIOUS JEWSTEAL

This does away with a Moore investigation in the Senate at least. Wonder what will happen the the #metoo shit now?

>took millions of dollars in ad campaigns as well as their opponent being actual scum just to win by less than 1%

Bruh...
Look at this dude
OH NO NO NO
*Breathes in*
PFFT HAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
LOOK AT HIS LIPS

Kek oh well would have been a better timeline though

It's not fraud if you win :^)

I hope you are fucking crying you peace of shit

You mean I won't get a tax cut as a middle class man. Now I'll hit poverty because those evil Democrats will take more of my money.

Because despite being a Republican majority senate, select R-senators refuse to work with Trump; Republicans just lost another senate seat tonight, to a Democrat who will always vote in opposition to any of Trump's proposals.

name AND trip fagging.
This is new.

Well, that's an interesting result. If Alabama has been flipped, of all places, then imagine where else could feasibly turn blue next year...

I get its probably over but Jones is only winning by 12k votes with 7% remaining..could he still pull it off?

This is fucking hilarious. Good for Alabama!
No how much Fake News (Fox in this case) can shout their propaganda it is better to have someone that disagrees with most policies than a fucking pedophile.

AHHHAHA. GET FUCKED DRUMPFTARDS. IMPEACH FUCKING WHEN?!

Why can mods not deal with this amazing, exciting result? Why are mods such fags?

>mfw people actually thought a pedophile would win

>Nominating a child killer.

>I'm going to make america great again
>one of the reddest states goes blue
Really enjoying watching this unfold

It would have been embarrassing if the Dems DIDN'T win this. Would've been a huge black mark on the party, on Alabama, and on the country in general. This is the biggest "no shit" election ever.

Though I hope this means Bannon is finally chased out and nobody takes him seriously anymore.

TRUMP IS GETTING COCKBLOCKED CONSTANTLY IN THE SENATE. THIS ONLY MAKES IT WORSE.

Trump is still president, and dems will never have the country.

You racist retards can't even win in Alabama. It's I we for your shitpile of a party. Trump is out in his ass in 2020 LOL

Triple checked

>Still can't poo in the loo

Nope, gonna be 1.0%+

POL FAGS BTFO

You held the moral high ground?

I am not a millionaire and the tax cut helps me. Thankfully it has already passed

Because it proves that all the dems need to win any election is to pay a few sluts to claim the Republican diddled them when they were kids. Nothing needs to be proven in a court of law, hell, they don't even need a shred of evidence. Reason is dead and in the ground.

job creators unlike a faggot like you that leaches off the system

Hey, this guy is right about this. Everyone can be accused of being a rapist now. Everyone is a potential victim of rape allegations.

Better get my rape allegations whistle ready.

This is voter fraud. I live in Alabama and this place is Pro-Trump as hell. They found a way to steal the election. I don't know how but they did.

I dont really get what you are trying to say here to be honest.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALABAMTARDS BTFO

First Virginia and now this.

Seriously, when will you accept that you're more cucked than Sweden, Germany and the UK together?

UGH, WE GOT BTFO

Yeah I suck because I want to keep more of MY fucking money. We as a married couple make just under $100,000 a year. Not exactly millionaires.

I think it's good that Democrats get this little confidence booster. It will make beating them in the real midterms that actually matter even better.

>Trump is still president
For now.
>dems will never have the country
Until November. :^)

IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME, TRUMPFAGS, IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME!
youtube.com/watch?v=hfrWchX5rAU

I saw 23%.

Be interesting to see if any reports of blacks spending extra cash at the corner store arise.

>Implying libs care about the poor
They disavowed the poor before the last election.

tax reform hasnt been passed you giant fucking moron. it still has to go back to the house and then through the senate again.

One of the most deep red states in the union just elected a democrat. Looks like disinformation and right wing virtue signaling has finally failed to sway people.

Bruh, look at this dude

The day pol died.
12/12/2017

>Republicans still hold house
>republicans still hold senate
>Took a nation wide panic about sexual assualt that ruined dozens of careers in politics and the media
>just to get a seat in Alabama that will flip republican again in 2020

Republicans still have the majority + pence tiebreaker

>AHHHAHA. GET FUCKED DRUMPFTARDS. IMPEACH FUCKING WHEN?!

Yup Trump is fucked if Dems take back the Senate / House. Heck they don't even have to take it all back, I'm sure they could find a few Republicans to side with them if they can pick up enough seats.

TICK TOCK TRUMP

This is only the beginning

This

>it would have been a black mark on the democratic party if republicans elected an accused pedophile