How the fuck could a Republican lose in Alabama in fucking Alabama the Republicans are actually finished

How the fuck could a Republican lose in Alabama in fucking Alabama the Republicans are actually finished.

We /DEMOCRAT/ now

I think this proves that there are way more niggers and spics then the (((census))) admits

Because Democrats pay women to make fake rape allegations against Republicans to win elections. They are the scum of the earth

Meh, the seat is up for re-election in 2020. There is no way in Hell he will win then, unless another alleged child molester is running.

This will be used by the media to prove that America stands against Trump and his policies. For Republicans to lose Alabama. They will make it a statement about him.
Count on it.

Isn't alabama like 50% niggers?

I think the question is actually how was it so close?

>nominate retarded corrupt pedophile hick
>WHY ARE WE LOSING GUYS??????

So things really are upside down where you come from huh?

It's fucking over America is dead and finished. Going to kill myself now lads.

Possibly the constant character assassination that has occurred over the last 2 months?

Why are all of you idiots acting like this is somehow out of the ordinary? You realize just because something is a Red or Blue state doesn't mean they never elect the opposite party, right? Even the Deep South has plenty of Democratic representatives and senators.

Or well an (((alleged))) sexual predator

>less than 1% margin.
>had to dig up 30-40 year old allegations

here comes the blue wave. maybe Sup Forums will go back to being fun.

Mods are so butthurt, deleting threads about the result. Why are mods such faggots? Can anyone answer this?

They'd have done it if Moore won too.

Don't underestimate Trump's awareness of voter fraud. I'm sure he's had his people monitoring this election, and I wouldn't be surprised if Moore wins after all the illegal votes get exposed. The dem machine is about to get BTFO, in my opinion.

>GOP does not get their guy Luther Strange in
>Roy Moore beats Luther Strange
>GOP and Mitt Romney makeup a fake rape scandel and false charges against Roy Moore that didint happen
>Somehow we blame the Democrats instead of the GOP.

Yeah no wonder why we lost the GOP would rather see Globalism win than Populism. If we dont change the GOP from within we are guaranteed fucked for decades.

Because wh*Toids

Maybe it was the Russians?

Because the board doesn't need 200 threads saying the same thing

Niggers and Kosher Conservatism suppressing white college vote.

It's in the rules to check the catalog before posting

Bye, you fucking cuck. I've always fantasized about being a right wing guerrilla among the ashes of the US after the second Civil War between the left and right.

FORMER MOORE SUPPORTER HERE I'M FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW, A PERSON THAT ABOLISHED TWO KKK MEMBERS WON, WTF! I HOPE THE MEDIA DOESN'T REPORT ON US CRYING THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR. I'VE BEEN A REPUBLICAN ALL MY LIFE AND I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW

Make allegations about a person you don't like. Show evidence of a signed yearbook that doesn't mean anything anyway. Have expert show that both parts were written by the same person. Have accuser admit they wrote the second part. Meaning that she wrote both parts according to expert.
Keep calling him those names anyway. Destroy his reputation. Win against him.
Nice strategy.

>the Republicans are actually finished.
This means there is a power vacuum to be filled. This means we have an opportunity to rise to power and become the long awaited counterbalance to the ills plaguing our nation. Take heart in that.

Relax, it was just because the candidate was a literal pedo.

>Republicans still hold house
>republicans still hold senate
>Took a nation wide panic about sexual assualt that ruined dozens of careers in politics and the media
>just to get a seat in Alabama that will flip republican again in 2020

Republicans still have the majority + pence tiebreaker

This is delusional people don't want to vote for someone who allegedly diddles children it's that simple.

You can start anytime

Majority with McCain, who has already shown he will vote against anything Trump is for and has already blocked things

>can't molest kids if they get aborted

checkmate, libtards

Any proof it didn't happen or just wishful thinking?

Trump wanted this. Hopefully disloyal Republicans take note.

First thing the CNN faggots did was high five and then immediately blame Trump for making the GOP too toxic, lol.

They completely abandoned the whole underage girl narrative.

why is Alabama even a state?

S

Doublayy vech Mr. Moore

20,000 write ins probably had something to do with it.

Yeah, when Republicans started winning in the South, for some it had been the first time since the Reconstruction. This hurts, but it's not some sign of changes across the region. It was one special election that became a test of whether the entire establishment could stop one man. They failed to stop Trump, but in one state they were able to pull it off the second time. But they still don't have a way to do it nationally when they can't focus everything on one election.

GET FUCKED TRUMPANZEES

False allegations & the fact that the year book was revealed to be a fraud just when the election was about to happen, for 2 reasons

1. So not enough people knew it was fake
2. Because they can't get in trouble for revealing it was fake after the election\

Also seems Moore will lose by less than 10k votes but there is over 20k write ins, mostly by white republicans trying to do the moral thing

McCain is literally dying and voted for tax reform he just wont vote for stuff against immigration,

>Being attracted to teenagers makes one a pedophile now
Age of Consent laws are retarded and need to be changed.

You still think euros are more cucked than your shithole of a country?
Get btfo amerimutts, your country is finished and will be flooded with shitskins.
In 2020 there is NO WAY Trump can get re-elected and you will have democrat controlled white house and senate who will open the non-white subhuman floodgates and import more brown democrat voters and the republicans and white people in USA will be completely finished.
In other words: YOU ARE FUCKED.

nope

Accusations aside, that interview where he spoke fluent russian was eerie as fuck

BECAUSE YOUR IDEOLOGY IS TRASH KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Of course, because the underage sex narrative is going to beat the shit out of their side in DC and Hollywood, and they probably know it. They hated Moore so much they were willing to push a narrative that's far more dangerous to themselves than their enemies.

tired of winning?

Of course there are, a big portion of Hispanics are considered white. America is less than 50% white.

Trump is a fucking Wooden Horse.

A jewish candidate in plain sight.

Literally BTFO.
This country is fucked.

Write-in campaign sunk Moore. Absente ballots sealed the deal.

>"Trump wanted this!"
>Being this retarded

Trump didn't even endorse Moore during the Primary. Now that Moore lost and has tax plan is in jeopardy and you think that this is 4d chess? How fucking dumb are you?

Why don't you go ahead and kill yourself like you said you were going to.

I think that we should just become a leftist roleplay board and meme the downfall of the US (and world) even faster.

>I-it's a conspiracy!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOH MY GODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHIS IS HOW THEY UNIRONICALLY THINKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHMYG-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>LARPing

DRUMPFTARDS??? DRUMPFTARDS??? WHERE ARE YOU???

I don't know who I hate more, the mainstream media or the huge masses of goddamn retarded fuckers who believe their proven lies.

Calm down. Moore is a pedophile and barely lost. Did you hear the interview he had with Hannity?

mr moore maybe if you spent less time on pol and more time not being a shithead you would have won this election

because they really are white. There are a million Rodriguez/Mendez/Chavez/Rios/Garzas in Texas that are really just whites with a spanish name

Like I said in the other thread:

Most

people

don't

pedos.

Why is this so hard for you freaks to understand?

Go back to leftypol you stupid cunt lol

The Jews would never let a hebephile win. They want the white man to have to settle for the already warped hags.

rodriguez is a sephardic jewish surname, so no

>being a cuck

>No way Trump will beat Hillary

WH staffer here
trump got mad and started throwing shit around
we had to sedate him
2mg diazepam IV
you heard it here first

since when is there a nigger lives matter flag

This is the correct answer. I believe it should be legal to drag registered democrats from their homes to lynch them,

Isn't a recount still likely? The results were pretty close.

Cause roy moore wasn't a standard republican
He beat out the more conservative candidate, strange, specifically because he was anti gop

YES GIVE ME YOUR TEARS CRY MORE

so how did the whole "ITS OK TO BE WHITE" meme work out for the alt right tards this time? Huh?

This is a good thing OP. This guy is pro abortion. More nigs will end up dying. Tbh this is a good thing, especially for the south.

Huma here, clinton was so happy today she shit herself and lost her shoe somewhere in between the living room and the bathroom. I'll keep you updated.

There was an unusually higher number of blacks than usual in AL, and the majority of Dougy's votes came from blacks.

You mean like the false rape allegations against Franken by Republican women?

Then the answer is clear we will accuse Democrats of baby rape every single election forever. Given that they're up to like 50% of their candidates and current office holders are legitimate baby rapers this seems like a winning proposition. After all the victims must always be believed right?

TWO MILLIGRAMS KLUMPF!!!??? TWOOOO MILLIGRAMS!!!???

FUCK TRUMPF I WONT SCOOP WHAT U TELL ME
FUCK TRUMPF I WONT SCOOP WHAT U TELL ME
FUCK SCOOOOOPS I WONT DRUMPF IF U TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARGH

A SLICE OF PIE
NOT TWO OR ILL DIE
DRUMFY SUCKS AND KEK WILL SUICIDE

>Literally any other republican could have won
>GOP chooses Roy Moore to run

Simple: they didn't want more moore.

>nominate a theocrat who believes the bible should be the law of the land and not the consitution.
>Get kicked out of the state supremem court, twice
>Is a pedophile.
WHY DID WE LOSE TO PRO CHOICE DEMOCRAT!?!!

Should have kept more black people from voting.

Pretty well, don't know why you're bringing up something unrelated to the Moore campaign. The alt right has not yet campaigned on humiliated and demeaning race traitors like you yet.

Thanks Bannon.
Please do Texas next.

Except an actual picture exists of him groping her tits

This shit keeps up that's exactly what's gonna happen. If things don't get better the right way they'll get better the action Jackson way.

RECOUNT

Innocent until proven guilty.

Pretty fucking retarded to choose a man with sexual allegations against him (whether true or not) to run for public office.

The GOP has no one to blame but themselves.

Look at it this way. If you combine the write ins for Strange and votes for Moore, republicans won.

Now we are in for Mr GOPe's Wild Ride! Red states are going to flip after the allegation tactic was proven ironclad.

Good, I say. They deserve to lose their power. They deserve to get smeared for their treachery.

Maybe banking on a pedo was the wrong move?

You can't because to the Alabama supreme court ordered all the ballots to be destroyed.

How does it feel to know you'll never be able to impeach "Drumpfy" gayboy?

There was no way to change the ballot because the governor refused to postpone the election. She is a republican, so yeah, they are to blame.
Democrats picked the perfect time to lay the allegations out. There was no time to maneuver away from Moore.