WHERE ARE ALL YOU GUYS AT THAT WERE ASSURED MOORE WOULD WIN?

Many of you have become as delusional as Democrats were when Obama was in power and were very smug about Moore's chances, despite reality pointing the other way for over a month.

Virginia should have been a huge shot across our bow, the meme war and influence campaign was not won in Nov 2016, it was only just getting started and everyone here got lazy.

The entirety of Congress is now up for grabs next year with Dems favored over 2-1 to retake it.

Once they do that the entire Trump agenda is absolutely toast, as Trump may be himself as they will almost certainly do what their base is agitating for - IMPEACHMENT.

INCREASINGLY

Less than 4000 votes. Stfu you dumb retard shill everyone knew it would be close

NERVOUS

We're right here, comfy. I guess popular opinion can be wrong. You know all about that, right?

> Caring about some shit going on in Alabama

The Jews would never let a hebephile win. They want the white man to have to settle for the already warped hags.

a dem squaeking out a win in alabama is a huge dem win

Central location for all the delusion:

The writing was always on the wall about Moore, it's amazing how many here couldn't see the forest from the trees.

Everything you guys really care about is absolutely at stake next year, including the President himself.

It impacts the entire country because of the Senate. Besides, it shows that the MSM can lie enough times and steal elections.

Explain the difference between the various types of child molesters again. Thanks Sup Forums.

Those with acutual evidence against them and those with only accusations.

Excellent.

There's really no minimizing how utterly bad this is for everyone here, Republicans, the President, the President's agenda, all of it. There is no silver lining.

It also means the margin in a "deep red" state like AL of all places is less than 30,000 votes.

That means Dems can compete everywhere now and pour money into everything. They will have no problem recruiting candidates.

Meanwhile Republicans want to retire en mass and people are not stepping up in this atmosphere to take up the mantle and go through what Roy Moore did or be painted with Trumpism.

This election just legitimized accusations, no matter how old or unfounded or questionable, are enough to smear a candidate or a politician out of office.

This is going to pour gasoline all over the push to out as many in Congress as possible for anything as well have the liberal base agitate to paint the President with it. That was always the game plan.

Because Bannon got a weak candidate nominated, because Republicans ran from him at the first whiff of issues and wouldn't defend him or themselves and because they encouraged a "write-in" campaign they lost a seat and made a narrative that will be used against them nuclear.

As a side note, universities already have tribunals for male students who are accused of sexual assault, separate from law enforcement. This issue has been brewing for a long time. I would stop being alone with females at work altogether. Pence already refuses to dine with a woman unless his wife is present. Feminists accuse him of holding back women in their careers, but by now it's obvious that we're "damned if we do, damned if we don't" with these people.

What a bunch of idiots.

I'm watching my local news atm. They said the number of write-in votes was greater than the margin of victory. That is pretty amazing to me if it hold up.

You have a legitimate argument. I was merely jabbing the assholes here who contended that the charges didn't matter, even if they were true, that he wasn't really a pedophile but some other variety of child-loving deviant.

We still have the White House for at least another 3 years and overwhelming majority in congress. You mad or?

I'm right here. I was pretty dang sure he was still going to pull it off. I'm just shocked that the left can pull the wool on people with false accusations and nobody can stop them. Makes sense now why they're doing it to Trump. If that succeeds, then I get my civil war. That's all I ever wanted anyway, so let's just see where this goes.

It proves that people are so stupid the media controls who wins. The Dems will get donors again and they will kill it in the midterms because RINOs and faggot ass "I won't stoop to that level" retards are not going to be able to fight the media. The wall is dead. America is dead.

Can anyone please find the h0me addre$$ of Doug Jones? I suggest public voting records if anyone lives in Jefferson county or possibly online. I would just like to stop by and congratulate him for his victory

People here focus too much on the "truth" of the charges, what I recognized it for when it dropped was that is a very toxic and sticky political attack.

It's impossible for anyone to know the truth about any of it but that's what dominates our minds.

Those types of attacks instantly turn off a portion of the electorate that was otherwise open or supportive of the candidate, all Dems had to do was peel off enough support from Moore to flip the seat. Trump did the same thing in the states he flipped, peeled just enough support away from a weak candidate to become President.

Moore being a weak candidate made it doubly effective, he was not a good advocate of himself at any point throughout the campaign.

I knew he was fucking toast when I listened to that interview with Hannity, which probably screwed him afterwards more than anything else.

lol
>he is going to win by double digits
>I swear guys
>Do Something

The party in power traditionally loses Congress, with Trump at historic lows for popularity the chances if a huge Dem sweep are likely.

There goes the agenda.

The other thing that happens if Dems gain control of Congress is they can make impeachment real, for any reason they want. They just have to put it in a wrapper that is palatable to sell to 50% of the electorate. It's what their base has been agitating for since he took office and it looks like they are going to get it.

There goes Sup Forums's pet issues and agenda, probably for good.

Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!
Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!
Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!
Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!
Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!
Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!