(((electronic voting general)))

So Alabama just had a dem being elected for the first time in years, in a very suspicious manner, and IMAGEEN MUH SHAWK when I found out this is the first time they're using more and more electronic voting and THIS HAPPENS TODAY:
techcrunch.com/2017/12/12/alabama-digital-records-vote-roy-moore/

This is banana republic-tier shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
techcrunch.com/2017/12/12/alabama-digital-records-vote-roy-moore/
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364385-judge-orders-alabama-to-preserve-voting-records-for-senate-special-election
imgur.com/a/DhCQl
twitter.com/JkhouryNS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Voter fraud?

Very suspicious. Especially since Jones (((won))) by 1%

Roy moore used to work with the guys that made that ruling. They were obviously hoping it would help him. They were planning on stuffing the ballot boxes when it came to a recount. Still might happen if it's close enough, I don't know what the rules are.

No. It wasn't fraud.
People are just that gullible and stupid man. Even Alabamians will fall for this sexual allegation bullshit. And it wasn't black people (This was already guaranteed.), it was WHITE WOMEN who cost this election.
Yes, it is that easy to manipulate people. There is no "Great Awakening" of America.

well, we have no proofs they didn't tamper with this shit, and they did this exactly today and got a major turn-around in a state that voted 60% for Trump

you're damn right this was voter fraud

the whole bullshit about muh lying whores was a smokescreen so people wouldn't question the fraud and believe Moore lost because of the fake allegations

this is the new playbook: make bullshit allegations, offer no proofs, have the media-democrat machine amplify and saturate the airwaves with this bullshit and DRUMPF CANT WIN-tier propaganda, so when you commit voter fraud people will think the propaganda is the reason why they won, not the fraud

You know who else won by 1%? Check the last elections in latin america, like Venezuela's for ex, and watch all the commies winning by 1%

WE LOST THIS ELECTION? GUYS WTF THERE MUST BE SOMETHING BROKEN WITH THE SYSTEM OR HACKERS OR SOMETHING !! TRUMP WUN FAIR N SQUAIRE HOWEVER

The night wouldn't be complete without the trail of breadcrumbs to Sup Forums's next crusade.

((((HEY GUYS (((((( IF I PUT ENOUGH OF THESE (((((((( PARENTHESES MARKS MAYBE THAT)))))) WILL CHANGE THE RESULT OF YOUR SORRY ASS STATE)))))))) AND SORRY ASS)))))))))) REPUBLICAN REPRESNTATIVE'S ELECTION))))))

What a shame that Reps betrayed Moore

ITT we reminisce on what could have been:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

>techcrunch.com/2017/12/12/alabama-digital-records-vote-roy-moore/

bump.

they did the ol 49 51 flip they pulled back in 04

my sides, into orbit.

the fucking RINOs should be sent to an arizonan gulag, bunch of faggots
great

interesting man. I doubt it, but it sounds like a Trump move.

Agreed
now they wont even move a finger

the digits were all for moore tonight. kek works in mysterious ways.

>People are just that gullible and stupid man. Even Alabamians will fall for this sexual allegation bullshit. And it wasn't black people (This was already guaranteed.), it was WHITE WOMEN who cost this election.
this, I'm really starting to hate white women, holy fucking hell
I hope it's true

Get fucked Kekistanis

Bump this shit.
What happend to the discovered scam software, as revealed before last election ?!

22,019 write-in voters as well, btw, 1.7%, if they weren't absolute faggots Jones would lose

Fuck these cucks and fuck people like Ben Shapiro who incentivized them to be this retarded

OBVIOUSLY the Russians meddled with the election here.
IMPEACH the Dem guy !!

yes
(((they))) committed electronic voter fraud in Alabama, where nearly everyone running the election was a GOP diehard.
and we know all this because some user suggested it

Jesus Christ you people are retarded

You know I just thought, has any MSM outlet ever brought up any of Jones' policies during this whole circus?
Also how much you wanna bet these allegations are gonna magically disappear over the next few weeks?

Wait, are you implying that Jewish people committed voter fraud?

What evidence do you have to support this claim?

and the brainlet doesn't understands how these ballots (or the establishment) work, how shocking
Jones whole campaign was character assassination

A communications disruption can mean only one thing...

kek at the ConservaCuck rage tonight.

Trump wins even tho 3 million people didn't vote for him everything is fine. Jones wins but a thin margin and its a conspiracy.

You fucking idiots really make me feel better about my life. Keep moving those goal posts to always paint yourself as the victim.

HE WAS /OUR PEDO/

Jones hardly ran with this shit. He literally had no comment when asked about it. He'd have won by a much bigger margin if he had challenged Roy Moore to a debate at Gadsden mall. Instead he spent the whole campaign visiting rural hospitals and tweeting about net neutrality and the tax bill.

They passed a law to delete electronic voting records yesterday, and Republicans voted at 50% the rate as 2016. Leftists 95%. It seems suspicious to say the least. I saw a rural county have 40% of total votes as 2016 in a county Trump won with 62%. Moore barely lost it. People need to vote, but this discrepancy is unusual. Democrats usually vote less in the midterms or special elections.

>They passed a law to delete electronic voting records yesterday,

"They" being the Theocratic Republican controlled Alabama Supreme Court you dipshit. Dems panicked about this.

Nobody passed any law...

A court order was made to retain all electronic voting records, and that order was overruled by a higher court.

>Posts
Vote early vote often
Voting is normie tier faggotry
This shit is theater and always has been
Enjoy your reality television retards

Mispoken then. On privacy grounds? Only thing that makes sense.

No, the argument was that it was too late to reprogram the machines without delaying the election.

Republicans figured it'd be a close race in Moore's favor and didn't want any chance of a proper recount. The arguments made by the court had nothing to do with privacy and more with 'well we run this show' and fluffy legal jargon.

>MY GUY DIDN'T WIN
>R-RIGGED

every time

The exit polls tell the story

A fuckload of blacks showed up to vote for whatever reason, anons on scene were saying they had never seen that many, even during the Obama election

They also did the same thing they did in Virginia, and gave voting rights to thousands of felons before the election.

White women are using the internet and going on Reddit. This is going to end badly. Of course females believe any bullshit because they dont research or even ask.

GOTV efforts worked, especially if you have a shitty cracker for a president.

They bussed them nig nogs in.

DUMB WHITE WOMEN STRIKE AGAIN.
REPEAL THE 19TH PUT THEM IN CHAINS
THEY LOVE MUZZYS GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THAT.

it must be something like this. Some kind of massive super well funded campaign to push blacks out to the polls. Probably something shady and illegal

I heard they were going door to door, telling black people to vote.

it was the russians

Black people?
You mean Niggers.

>Blacks showed up to vote for whatever reason

They showed up because the democratic party, for the first time in years, made a sincere and genuine effort to reach out to African Americans. They spent months listening to African American concerns and trying to remedy their failings with a core part of their base.

And it worked. This isn't some scheme or miracle. This is the democratic party learning from its mistakes and fully empowering a part of their base. There's nothing shady or illegal about that like some responders are implying. That's how a campaign and a party is supposed to be run.

why the fuck was turnout so low btw?

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html

In final hour, court declares alabama can wipe electronic voting machine records

No, I was just talking about regular black people.

JUST A COINCIDENCE GOY

doesn't like it=they cheated, no doubt

like in gangs of new York, dems been doing that for centuries lol

>Fuck these cucks and fuck people like Ben Shapiro who incentivized them to be this retarded
ELI5 how's Shapiro involved?

oh u mean pandering. I bet he gave out free hot sauce too.

>one candidate wants to revoke the 15th amendment
>"wtf why did blacks go out and vote against him"

here we go with the excuses.
YOU LOST.

>one candidate wants to revoke the 19th amendment
>"wtf why did women go out and vote against him"

I wonder what would happen if someone was actually recording those votes somehow, and they weren't really destroyed.

he and his ilk shilled hard against moore, not even just saying they disliked him, but using MSM-tier tacticts (like always writing "credible" before allegations) to convince the weakest cuckpublicans to not vote for Moore, and writing anti-Moore articles

Then we get 22000 write-in votes, mostly from republicans, votes that were wasted and if they had gone to Moore, he'd win.

McConnel also endorsed this write-in campaign.

Fuck both

I don't know whether they did all that noble-sounding shit you said, but they got out and drove people to the polls. Probably fed them too, and gave them a filled-out ballot so they'd know how to vote. Nothing illegal about any of that.

Republicans can't just imitate that, because their voters drive themselves, feed themselves, and can read. So if the Dems continue to do that, Reps will have to get more votes somewhere else. Fortunately for them, in normal elections you wouldn't have the Dems pumping in people and money to run the size of operation they did this time in a single state.

This is my cue to leave the state and never come back.

Only a jew would laugh at something so stupid

i personally find it funny this shit ass back water state is ranked towards the top and poverty and towards the bottom in education and yet you still keep voting in the same fucking republicans. holy shit.

what is it, 48th in education 50 years in a row?

"BUT ITS THE LEFT"

god i love republican tears

The buttanger from you Nazi cucks is making my cock so hard rn.

Isn't it illegal to pay people to register or vote? Even more illegal to use funds from foreign entities to pay people to vote?

Except there were recounts in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin when your side cried for them dipshit.

Soros voting machines

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364385-judge-orders-alabama-to-preserve-voting-records-for-senate-special-election

The dems have no support in Alabama, Im not saying its definetly voter fraud, but its very suspicious.

Jesus Christ, that's some next level shenanigans.
McConnel, wtf, undercutting own branch just to fuck with Trump.
And I thought Shapiro was a conservative first, and jew second...
Never again.

Stay strong, burger user, you gonna need all the might to meme the 2018's to good result.

McConnell is a neocon to the core, one of the worst establishment republicans who became the republican senate minority leader during the Bush years.
He wouldn't give a fuck if he lost the senate like he did for 8 years straight so long as he got to keep his cushy position.

I mean you don't actually believe this wasn't rigged right? You're not that dumb right? right?

pedophile

I see. Thanks for the explanations.
Also, the racial breakdown - you guys really need to eliminate the hand-over-fist welfare. The Dems basically bought the votes.
Take example from Poland; would you please?
Welfare is low, and time-limited.

when people vote 90%+ for someone in Africa, it's proof of shady practices and lack of democracy, yet its ok when it happens in the US

This litterally happened a half hour ago.

I think somethings up

>implying that rigging isn't a valid accusation to be made against people who admit openly they rig elections
you guys are like goldfish, no memory at all

I thought they were ordered destroyed. What is going on?

It happened yesterday, not half an hour ago. The AL SC said today that digital records can be destroyed

Oh, well then its nothing.

bump

Screencapped and awaited.

I just love how the superiority of black penises in Alabama and America is now being recognized.

Also, CNN is going completely nuts now with Santorum being forced to lick some Latina and Black pussy.

Lack of evidence isn't evidence user.
In my opinion this is just democratic tactics evolving.
>claim trump was waist didn't work and may have caused more backlash towards the dems
>grab em by the pussy tape didn't swing the election against trump.
>Fast forward to now
>Weinstein Hollywood affair
>Harvey faces no REAL repercussions
>the simple accusation of misconduct with out evidence is costing peope positions but no serious punishments
>Harvey is out of "therapy" and most likely any dem who steps down will have a "redemption" and realizes what they done was wrong
>some kind of lope is going on in the left wing
>republicans get accused
>republicans stand there ground knowing they are innocent
>public outrage cost them elections
>dems say they are the party that protects women why removing there bad apples.even if they do come back in a year or two but don't worry they changed we swear
Now maybe I'm just another opinionated crazy asshole but the dots line up a little to perfect

Well, look at what Q posted on infinity Chan tonight.

imgur.com/a/DhCQl

Kill them all.

Losers bitch about muh machines every fucking time no matter the aisle, deal with it bitch boy try not running a pedo next time

it's such an obvious steal, banana republic confirmed

Just because voting machine company Smartmatic's owner, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, is a head board member of Soros' Open Border Society, you're going to wildly accuse the voting machines of being rigged? Wow.

of course trump tards are hypocritical as fuck
you lost. stop REEEEEEEEEEing and get over it.

You lost, get over it.

You think about black dick often? There are no niggers on this board. You're a lib faggot confused about your sexuality.

Wouldn't all be much easier if you made it mandatory to vote?
How is this not a thing in the United States of fucking America? You have retarded holidays all year round but can't spare a single day from work to vote over who is ruling your entire nation?

This guy constantly bashes Trump and peddles his own views in university classes. Now he's going on a twitter tirade about Moore. Why is this allowed? He's corrupting the youth.

twitter.com/JkhouryNS

If Trump is such a faggot that he can't get voter fraud under control, then he deserves to lose. Illegal voting, electronic fraud, all of it. So far he hasn't done shit, so fuck him. Keep losing cuck.