What does Jones's victory mean for the GOP's agenda in Congress?

What does Jones's victory mean for the GOP's agenda in Congress?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/940796330615689222
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gop is fucked

Nothing. This was a stolen election. Illegals and dead people voted. It will come out in the coming months.

Shill macro id.
Noone here gives or gave a fuck about Moore.
Only Shareblue faggots like op were mooreposting for the last 6weeks nonstop trying to fling their monkeyshit hoping some hits potus. Friendly reminder you have ZERO affect here.
Go scriptfag on plebbit,you hapless cunt.

I'll hold you to that.

please be true! PLEASE BE TRUE! LOL DEMOCRATTTSS!!!!!

hold these nuts to your mouth gayboi

he can't be that liberal, he's from Alabama. He'll probably be a softy like the Democrat from Idaho

Nothing. US will still continue to support its Israel first policy.

>GOP Senator expects Jones to vote with the GOP

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I believe the first part but doubt the second part.

>implying democrats ever get caught doing voter fraud

Hard to catch someone when the people watching have no interest in doing the catching.

GOP just committed suicide.

RINOs just got a lot more powerful

Trump's agenda will probably go nowhere in 2017 at least unless he starts pulling more forbidding persuasion techniques.

Nothing. Might have been an illuminati 1 for 1 swap.

Maybe Franken was sacked to pay the GOP for Moore's seat.

Maybe Democrats run a douchebag potato in Minnesota and the GOP establishment seats a cuck in Minnesota.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
THE DAMAGE CONTROL
>b-b-but we never even cared!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Here's your (you)

He is very liberal for Alabama. He supports Abortion, for example (unheard of in Alabama). All in all though, he is a typical Democrat who tows the party line.

Cry more you stupid hick.

This is a longer game than a single Senate seat. They also blew their best strategy far too early.

they weren't passing shit for Trump before the election

ha ha nice try Pavel junior

>They also blew their best strategy far too early.

what are they planning on accusing every republican running of being pedophiles?

Anyone cap that guy yesterday claiming sessions let it happen so he could collect evidence but that he was well aware of what they were doing

trump basically got sunk tonight

The women accusing Moore were paid by soros/dem groups to bring allegations against Moore to bring down his credibility.

holy shit the Gop tears are hilarious

>>my illegal votes! I don't have any real proof, just a bunch of fake shill shit written in Moscow

jesus christ grow up

Yes. Not necessarily pedophilia every time, but this election proves that they can just make up a sexual scandal and the FUCKING RINOs will cuck out without a fight.

Bingo.

This sets up a very compelling message for the GOP come midterms and 2020.

Or maybe most people hate pedos

HA HA HA

I can hear you crying from here

The accusations are fake. Every republican thinks they are fake. Tonight's loss lies on the heads of GOP leadership, who told alabama voters to write someone else in.

GOP just shat it's pants. This was a hard fucking loss for them theirs no two cents about it. A solid South just went blue. People up for re-election just got a wake up call. Shits gonna get wacky.

>>The accusations are fake
>>Every republican thinks they are fake

pick one

>He supports Abortion,

See, this is one thing I agree with libtards on. More abortion means less nigger babies. I see this particular thing as a win for us.

It's not though, it's just proof that you can't run a controversial figure for office, even in "safe" states. Even 538 acknowledged this

Pretty much this, yes. This is why the only winner in this election was Luther Strange.

Too bad the conservative state fought so hard to ensure that the voting records get set on fire shortly after the election is over

Nothing. The Democrats now learned another winning strategy- rape hoaxes. Don’t expect this to be the last time this gets used.

The Jewish Oligarch Party is fucked, say goodbye to your legislative victories lmao

>guy who had 24/7 propaganda about him being a pedophile polluting the air waves losing by 1% means alabama is blue now
are you retarded?

Lol still can't accept the fact he's a pedophile. God you republicans are so sad

When was Moore convicted?

>repubs still have majority
>this ends everything

So why exactly is it libel and slander legal now? Its one thing to go around with a picket sign at your own expense and tell lies. Its another to make money off of lying.

Take that hurt butt to a doctor son. Soon.

Ok so drop ur fucking Russia bullshit it's been a year now and you're still not over it

>libel and slander

Very hard to prove and I believe (I could be wrong) that’s there’s exceptions to libel and slander when it comes to public figures.

Underrated but you should have said Jew first.

We are going to take our anger out on the GOP and run them over. It's time to elect anyone the GOP does not endorse.

when mccain dies, who replaces him?

A clone with a different name.

Mcain will hold on till the bitter fucking end. To not go down in crucial time like this he'll be there in his fucking death bed if he has to.

Kelli Ward. A true person for Trump.

SEETHING

Make me wonder what keeps Ginsburg going. She must be going on daily walks and eating healthy.

lots of funding for dead nigger babies

>Illegals and dead people voted
most likely ballot stuffing in deep blue parts of the state. Dems do this all the time.

It means we're stuck with Obamacare for at least another 2 years I think.

Of course it was stolen. Anyone but white males voting means it was stolen. All current elections are illegitimate.

Literally 2 Republicans voting no is all that's needed. Trump won't be able to pass a single thing after tax cuts. He will be blamed for not doing anything, even though it's the Senate stalling, and a corporate dem will win 2020. We almost had it all, and McConnell fucked us.

You realize that Paul Ryan was gonna file an ethics investigation into Moore if he won. Now the Democrats lost their only real tooth in the game. Sure they won one seat, however most Democrats are up for re-election in red states next year. I doubt things are gonna go well with Democrats, especially if more Democrats are outed because of #metoo, which the rumor mill is saying there’s more heads gonna that’re gonna roll.

>forbidding persuasion techniques.
what did you mean by this? psionics?

>GOP's agenda

Who cares?

Literally every election we win you dipshits use this same excuse.

What happened with Trump? Did you run out of dead people?

McConnell is a leftist. He pretends to be a Republican so that the left controls both parties.

Jane Fonda

*every election we win in terms of vote count

I cannot believe there are people on this board that actually believe this larping shit like that picture. Are you all underage or something? Why do you have that saved? Do you think thats real you retard? Do you think everyone with an opposing opinion to you are actually paid up agents of an organisation in an office on shift trying to fight this imaginary may may war in your head?

No, some perfectly good people on this board are Democrats, and yes, some voted Hilary

it's happened before

because it's true

>GOP's agenda
Oh like:
>The Wall that will NEVER happen
or
>The treaty that would destroy the environment of this country
or
>The tax plan that plans to fuck over the middle and lower class medium term and reward the jews over at wall street with "muh trinkle down" that Sup Forums now suddenly loves because Trump said so

The GOP is fucking over this country and would probably lead us to trillions in deficits, Jones may have saved America by getting elected.

It means McConnell is getting spun in the air by his turkey neck and tossed out of the senate.

Of course, that's why he won't do away with the super majority. He tried to do the same stuff he did to Moore to Trump too.
Let's be honest, half the Republicans are Dems working against Trump. The only reason he'll get tax cuts is because of lobbyists wanting the corporate cuts. This will be the only bill that gets passed. I wouldn't be suprised if after 2018 the Republicans don't turn on Trump and impeach him so Pence can take over and still get 2 terms.

You know perfectly well that McConnell is not a leftist. Stop framing things in terms of left vs right.

The GOP establishment is happy with this outcome. It's not about economic policy or social views, it's about globalism versus nationalism and who's going to play ball with the status quo. The (((elites))) who like things the way they are have McConnell by the balls, meaning he'll vote however they tell him to. Again, it's not that Mitch is misrepresenting his ideology to the public and he's secretly left wing. It's that he's so bought and paid for that he has never cast a single vote based on his personal political convictions in his life. The Jews want to replace you, so McConnell is hard at work trying to make that happen. Ideology has literally nothing to do with it.

ITT, We write Roy Moore's concession speech one word at a time

Dear

Girls

It took unsubstantiated sexual harassment accusations and 10x more money spent on ad revenue for the Dems to win by a hair. Really sad when you think about it.

When he was banned from the mall

I hope they realize if they do that it will cause a literal civil war.

Winning a seat that wasn't Democrat for 25 years is quite the feather in their hat.

maybe come up with a new tactic then
ballot stuffing is boring

Haha Ivanka, Sessions, and Shelby all came out and said they believed the girls. Get your head out of your ass for a minute and accept that Moore was fucking terrible, just like Hillary in 2016.

Sarah Palin

Trump won Alabama by 30 points, this is a big deal

Sorry

>I hope they realize if they do that it will cause a literal civil war.
Doubtful. 9/11, 2007-2008 financial crisis preceding huge bailouts, etc. didn't get fat Americans off their fat asses. As long as there is panem et circenses, they'll just go along with the occasional impotent fury.

That'll just be an added benefit. Kill off the far right Bannon type conservatives and have a legit reason to grab our guns.

this is so beautiful. trumptards everywhere are in total denial right now. after pushing this child molesting cunt for so long, now the only thing they can say is 1. illegal voters 2. moore didnt really matter anyway

bullshit on both counts. GOP, republican degenerates everywhere, hold this L.

Its Alabama you retard, the fact that he won is still shocking despite all of Moore's shenanigans

mcconnel btfo

It also took a lazy electorate who wouldn't bother to fucking RESEARCH THE ACCUSATIONS.

We've gotta fight back against this shit man. THEY WILL DO THIS TO EVERY UP-AND-COMING RIGHT WINGER. 2018 will be fucking Dirty, and we have to be prepared.

We've got to swing the Rust Belt
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/940796330615689222

What? Hardly anyone is saying either if those things. How much are you being paid for this?

maybe that was the plan
>vote to delete all voting records after election
>democrat steals election
basically, they voted to get rid of election fraud evidence

Nothing. It will always be Israel first, Saudi Arabia second, America third no matter what

Holy shit even leaders in the GOP said that they believed the accusations. Stop with all the denial bullshit and get someone who isn't a pedo nominated next time.

As whiny as the pathetic crying liberals were when Hillary lost honestly.

Daily reminder that Moore would've voted for the RAISE Act, which, by the way, is dead if we don't sweep 2018.

We cannot allow ANY complacency WHATSOEVER if we are going to win this thing.

>We've got to swing the Rust Belt
Don't worry, they'll vote Republic unless they get sick of winning and all those jobs coming back kek

>leaders in the GOP said that they believed the accusations.
Because they are weak cowards. The accusations had literally ZERO proof.