youtube.com/watch?v=q0Ib86qUodw
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ4_Sqh8eZg
youtube.com/watch?v=1tRvHyB91pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NoHlZljvJNs
himado.in/371363
strawpoll.me/12271857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is gonna be one comfy season

I'm just trying to illustrate that just because one of the essential features is changed or edited doesn't mean the whole thing is going to fall apart.

I love her already, but Himari is still the best.

>Macaron even sleeps like a cat

>unprecure

We already have

What's going on here?

>both OPs made with the same pic
Nice.

They have sinned the thousand year fornula by adding youtube links. The recipe for a successful Precure thread is tradition!

>we
you

And it is an early thread and it has wrong format so no.

Doge gets all the bitches

Me on the right.

It's the coolest team shot in the OP.

How does one watch precure with just once a week? I have nothing better to do at work on Saturdays instead of watching a computer screen waiting for some server equipment to go back when it never does, I watched 12 precure eps. I still have another 5 seasons left to watch, so I'm good for another 20 or so weeks~

ripoff Haruka.

>Macaron's face
Aaaaaaa!

If this one is gonna be used might as well post the opening and ending for anons that haven't seen them.
youtube.com/watch?v=iEmUAhTJEXM
youtube.com/watch?v=q0Ib86qUodw

Subs when?

What did she mean by this?

Perfect I'm going to sleep too. Finally I can rest peacefully knowing that precure is saved. It will be the best sleep I've had in the last 365 days.

I hope kirakira is as good a birthday present as GoPri was.

Heel clack user is going to have an aneurysm

user who made that OP here.

I thought the usual format was getting threads deleted by some retarded janitor? Besides, all of those videos needed to be shown somewhere and the previous thread was on page 10 when I made it.

So was it good? Also subs when?

I love it.

>ichika will never stomp on your cake

Felt like an average start, take that as good since I haven't seen anything after Smile yet.

Same here, it is almost 3 AM.
I hope I dream with Kirakira.

Here's the full thing:

Kira OP: youtube.com/watch?v=iEmUAhTJEXM
Kira ED: youtube.com/watch?v=q0Ib86qUodw
Whip's transformation: youtube.com/watch?v=OJ4_Sqh8eZg
Cooking insert song: youtube.com/watch?v=1tRvHyB91pQ
Episode 2 preview: youtube.com/watch?v=NoHlZljvJNs

It was fantastic.

>Himari is still the best
WRONG

Yeah. It alright.

>"can I copy your homework?"
>"yeah just change it up a bit so it doesn't look obvious you copied"

CUSTARD NEXT WEEK

Gopri had an even more average start, so much I remember that being the major critic when it aired.

It's been two years now, but I want to say people were a lot more divided and vocal about GoPri's first episode.

We could just check the archives

The key is to copy it, do something wrong, erase it and then do it right so it looks like you worked for the answer.

PURI PURI PURI KYUA
COOKING COOKING HAJIME WA SHOW TIME

I love the ending song

himado.in/371363

It's up

My memory is very fresh for HeartCatch, Suite and Smile since I watched all three for the first time within the last 3 months. I remember the first episodes of them, HC and Suite were better, Smile felt like it left about the same impression as Kira

This OP is a nice.

But people loved it, if for no other reason than the beautiful animation (I liked it for the story too).

The ED is cute but total nonsense.

I remember that people praised the sakuga on the first fight but also saying that the episode was too safe and typical. Also how dull was to re use the dokidoki soundtrack I think.

Is Precure a botnet?

> Feet service

Why is this season so lewd?

I want to fuck bratty Hime.

Which is what is great about it. I like good nonesense.

Is that fairy then?
An enemy cure fairy?

We're either looking at a turncoat fairy in human form or their Precure partner who's also a villain. Either way, someone's getting redeemed by midseason.

Welp.

What's the source?

>complaining about doki ost being reused
that was me, guilty as charged

I'd like a villain cure who doesn't get redeemed for once but I know that won't happen. Dark Cure doesn't count.

6th Cure

so... Phantom 2.0 then

It's cream energy
I ain't gotta punch shit

I kind of like villain-turned-Cures, though I wish they went for the actual Dark Cure turned PreCure instead of just a regular villain who then awakens as a Cure. Queen Mirage and Twilight were kind of like that though. I guess I want another one like them, but with Cure namedropping and, if possible, less brainwashing.

I miss phantom

Reminder that the toy was hacked and it has a Cure Parfait mode.

strawpoll.me/12271857

She could also be a movie exclusive Cure.
I wouldn't discard the possibility(even though seems more likely)

Is using two baha HL weapons in a pool a bad idea?

I miss his crossdressing antics. Dark Lovely and Lovely mindbreak made me diamond hard.

They never do that, Echo notwithstanding since she's an All Stars character.

Brainwashing is lame and cheap, it was one of my least favorite parts of GoPri.

its gonna get awfully crowded

Maybe it'll be better this time. We'll have to see. Or maybe it's a Tuxedo Mask deal?

I fear that might be the case and some cures get underdeveloped by the end of the season.

They have around 50 episodes, 6 main characters shouldn't be a problem.

I tend to like the purples (except Milky, screw Milky)

Most sentai series have 6 main characters to varying degrees of success.

KiraKira was so good I've forgotten how bad Go Princess was.

Hey guys, last precure I watched was Doki Doki, and I sadly didn't even get to finish it. So the new season just started? Any idea when a sub will be out?

They have problems with four and five already. I'm not holding out for development this season.

That was pretty nice. Can't wait for gao.

Yes!5 did fine though, Smile also had equalized focus. Only Doki fucked up the 5 cure team because of Mana.

Look like She recognize Mofurun On Dream Stars Movies !!!

I'm almost positive Yukari and Akira are gonna be the sacrificial lambs this season. After the new Cure shows up (if she's not a movie-only deal), either Himari or Aoi will follow.

Yes 5 is years ago. I'm talking about now, with the more recent examples. Then again, staff always changes so I'm willing to give it a shot.

No she's just surprised it can move

>Wow, she's so much cuter than Pekorin!

How is it that Doki literally predicted the future?

That's how hard we memed that season.

PRECURE IS SAVED!

But user, Sup Forums is inside you.

>that ED
I miss Makoto, but I don't miss Doki.

>Only color that's right is yellow
Fucking Yellows always getting preferential treatment

Why do people like Aoi?

>Macaron's colour is red
>Chocolat's colour is purple
O T P
T
P

Because she's getting shipped with Ichika

Fang, jacket, rock star, cute, total bro, would lend you money if you asked, always there for when you need support, smells nice.

More like a watered down ugly Waon.