Choose one and only one

shinji-kun

Being Misato or Rei's househusband.

Ah fuck it, Maya is underrated and a qt. I'd become her househusband

I can't see Shinji's boipucci in that pic

Misato

ristuko looks so fucking out of place in pictures like thse

Misato

I've been meaning to watch Evangelion, but I kept putting it off.

Is the dub decent or pass?

Ritsuko is such wasted potential. She could've done for THICC brows like what Rei did for autism moe, but of course they had to make her eyebrows fucking BLACK and make them clash with the rest of her design in an unappealing way. Such a shame.

she is supposed to look ugly tho

At least we got a good doujin of Ritsuko fucking Shinji

>Two years since the first impact happened
>He hasn't still seen Eva

Get the fuck off of this board now. How can you even call yourself an user?

fpbp

Asuka is my wife, so naturally I choose her.

Asuka

Sub is overall better acting, but dub feels comfier imo. Dub production qualities are those of 1998 dub quality tho. Overall, dub if you're okay with 1998 cheese and want a slightly cheesier, almost B movie sci fi feel. Sub if you want a more animu feel.

Forever and always

kaworu desu senpai baka smdh 100.

You have to be mentally unstable or retarded to choose anyone other than Misato.
Sure, she has her share of problems - being a depressed lonely christmas cake alcoholic, but other than that she is the finest woman in the EVA universe and is not fucked in the head like everyone else is.

The dub is genuinely terrible. The sub is worth watching even just for Shinji's voice acting alone

Pen-Pen

I'll pass.
All of those girls have enough skeletons in their closets to create an undead army.

Rei, of course.

I think Rei did that in EoE

Rei.

oh man this picture

I remember back in the day having this image saved as a young lad, and then found someone made a nude photo shop of it

really made my day back then for finding it on shitty websites like hentai pet or whatever the fuck it was called 15 years ago

Ritsuko-hakase!

Misato with a futa dick

Pic related. She actually has the best chance of recovery, mentally-speaking, out of the four women pictured.