Storytime: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Detour to Darkside of Dimensions

The Darkside of Dimensions was released last week.
But last week---user brought us a gift
mega.nz/#!UUhnWAAY!n_eRMoUyu8lhfWotmQ64z9wc0NbPC3CW4eEc5gqZm3A

THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF VOLUME 5. VOL 5 PART ONE ISEveryone loved user's original storytime, so we're continuing with Yu-Gi-Oh! R volume !
Come and see a [non-canon?] saga set after the battle city arc; featuring the original characters we all love so much!
This is the end of the Yu-Gi-Oh! R storytime...I can't promis I'll storytime anything after this. But someone else is more than welcome to pick up the torch!!

Well---lets get on with it.
And of course, continue to discuss DSoS; a/k/a KAIBA: The Movie

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/0a58d5d0baac29b56556f6cff0283c69/tumblr_n6z57aPoEY1r1kdb6o1_1280.png
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=876421
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=876307&showfiles=b18c66a7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mana card as a counterpart for Mahad's new card WHEN?

>98,000 LP

>when your man homie and is lil sister come through to your party

they did a retrain of DMG recently

TURN UP

I went to see the movie and people were dressed up in the theater. Grown women dressed as Kaiba.

oh?
link me to it
or fuck post the picture since this thread will have room.

It's DMG, not Mana though, right?
Cause Mahad has his OWN card, it's called Mahad something and you can special summon it from your hand

BTFO
T
F
O

I need to make a collage of all these double pages where Yugi scores the final blow

>Grown women dressed as Kaiba.
that sounds hot actually

Small time 68.media.tumblr.com/0a58d5d0baac29b56556f6cff0283c69/tumblr_n6z57aPoEY1r1kdb6o1_1280.png

please do

what manner of sorcery is this

here you go

>Apprentice Illusion Magician
>You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by discarding 1 card. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Dark Magician" from your Deck to your hand. During damage calculation (in either player's turn), when another DARK Spellcaster-Type monster you control battles an opponent's monster: You can send this card from your hand or field to the Graveyard; that monster you control gains 2000 ATK and DEF during that damage calculation only.

doesn't look like Mana to me but there is no question it is DMG retrained

>God cards can just be torn up

I beg to differ

neat
is this out in english yet?
It looks like Mana more so than DMG, she's brown

NOW THAT THE DUST HAS SETTLED

your thoughts on YGOR?

Out of 10?

I'm giving it a strong 6, light 7

Vampire sub is qt.

absolutely disgusting
delete this at once!!!

>is this out in english yet?
not yet
and knowing Jewart, it will be stupidly expensive once released in the TCG
>Jou giving away the black duel disk to the vampire chick
neat

Your rating sounds about right. It's mediocre, many of the strong moments are just redos of DM duels, the games are all simple and few of the monster designs are standout. The star cards, the Wicked Gods, are pathetic and poorly justified. It's just weak. It's still better than GX, 5Ds, and Arc-V though.

wait, why will it be so pricey?

honestly, I know so little about the TCG

first volume was trash, the other pretty good especially Joey Vs Keith rematch
overall good time/10

too bad Kaiba still jobbed, like a true vegita

Is there a torrent or mega of all 5 volumes available?

Is the mega link dead?

Joey and Keith's duel was the best part of the series. But it's a good demonstration of the series' mediocrity, in that it's so much less than their first duel and so dependent upon it.

a solid 7 to me
being a spin off it falls short compared to the original and the plot was a bit lame
stil, Ito managed to construct it using some loose ends that Kaz himself left so that's good for me
the asspuls were good, but the best part is seeing Jou kick butt all over the place

yeee
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=876421
maybe?
its not my link, so i dont have a fix

DM cards and overall, cards related to original yugioh are given secret rarity just to get money from the nostalgia factor in the TCG
in one of the last sets, some DM related cards that were common and super rare in Japan were boosted to secret rare in the TCG and go for 30 bucks each

oh and before I forget it, those cards aren't even all that good, just make a DM deck a bit more playable

Kaiba was about to kick yugis ass with his face down card and 100 life points. DEAVA is a cuck and fucked everything up lmfao

huh
so
konami is greedy as fuck
but american konami is even greedier?

thats bullshit

I wanted to buy Sphere Ra but its fucking $40.
no thanks.

I'm really just a collector so all the cards I want being super pricey is a bummer
whoa
whoa
whoa
wait
they're not?
cause that seems like some OP shit to me.
you can basically special summon it as soon as you draw it!

>you can basically special summon it as soon as you draw it!
and if you don't? if you get Mahad in the opening hand you will have a hard time summoning him unless you use magical dimension or something
>american konami is even greedier?
you have NO idea just how bullshit the Ameircan division is

So...the afterlife is just an alternate dimension...heaven and hell must be the same, right?

>heaven and hell
>the afterlife
The same shit.

this is one of them

and this is the other, this was a fucking common in the OCG

Thanks!

well fuck
why is the TCG such bullshit
maybe i should play the OCG instead, lol
nah the money i'd save would get eaten up in importing I'm sure lol

Almost everything with Jounoochi was good. Everything else not so much expect for some scenes like Atem just blasting someone out of the way with Slifer

I'm slowly collecting most of the cards used in the manga
most of them are surprisingly cheap, but a few ones are super fucking expensive, like this one (it was used in the Yugi vs Jou duel at the pier)

No he wasn't. He was already in the damage step losing life points. The hit connected, he lost.

yeah i remember that one.
I mainly like Atem, Yugi, and Marik, so I've just been collecting cards related to them
nah, Kaiba was going down.

>I wanted to buy Sphere Ra but its fucking $40.
yeah that needs a fucking reprint

>mfw I bought Sphere Ra for $10 the week it came out

they definitely need to make a Palladium oracle Mana.

>Mana, already as cute as she is
>Wearing a sexyfied version of this bitchin outfit that basically says 'The cosmos itself is my BITCH!'

Goddammn, just goddamn...

fuck man
that aint fair
is it that good?
RIGHT?
Mana definately surpassed Mahad anyway I'm sure.
yeah man

hey i was just saying, no need to sarcasm or insult.

if i didnt say it, someone else was gonig to, lets be real.

? i wasn't being sarcastic or insulting at all! I was just agreeing with you
sorry it came off that way

no problem, at least we agree she's cute and that as 'cosmic' she would be even hotter than DMG.

yeah absolutely.

I'd actually be really interested in seeing how she developed as a priest/magician.

Maybe Kaz will write that story someday

to OP, and anyone who wants to see Kaiba in afterlife with tits:

e - hentai . org Sup Forums1026113/cec390b4d6/

not-sad panda link.

I watched the movie today
Pretty damn good, only problems were the black transitions between scenes, they really stood out and felt like they cut a lot of content or something.
And two the ending when stem doesn't talk at all. What the hell happened there, he summons something and just wrecks the cube dude.
>the last few seconds when kaiba walks up , and stem smiles
>he doesn't say it's time to duel
Would've been great to end it like that.
Is this the last movie of the original series? It was great.

Did anyone get a card for watching the movie in US theaters? I didn't get anything

THANK YOU

Unless he pulls some Relay Soul bullshit but that's filler tier stuff so I wouldn't expect Kaz to make Kaiba play a card like that. It doesn't suit his playstyle either.

Atem doesn't speak at all in the film.
He and Yugi summoned Mahad together though

>Did anyone get a card for watching the movie in US theaters? I didn't get anything
you're supposed to get an Obleisk with alt art by Kaz

Atem speaks in the movie did you even watch it?

The only time Atem speaks is when Kaiba duels his simulation

GX storytime thread tomorrow?

Uhhh
I'm probably not going to do that.
If enough people really want me to, but I dont really have any interest or connection to GX.

is there even a batch DL for it?

Not that I know of. That's a shame, though. The GX manga continued the story of the original series a little.

Also, does anyone have that picture of Kaiba helping Yugi develop his new game?

>The GX manga continued the story of the original series a little.
oh it did?
it what ways?
maybe i'll try and find it idk.

someone has it, but i never saved it.
hopefully this thread will be active until tomorrow, someone will post it by then I'd think!

Thanks OP for the R storytime!
And also the Original Storytimer too

this last month (and so) was really interesting, relearning about YGO and finding a new respect for the original series.

lets hope fate allows Kaz to expand the original universe beyond the card games as he wished, so we may have more of this awesomeness in the future.

Why give her to the vampire lady? It was the chess qt who would have crushed Jonouchi if he hadn't egged her into attacking him.

7/10. The duels were entertaining at least. The bullshit reminds me of that duel between Yugi and Kaiba's english VAs.

>lets hope fate allows Kaz to expand the original universe beyond the card games as he wished, so we may have more of this awesomeness in the future.
let's hope so.
Some egyptian king of games is definitely what I need in my life

Realistically, in a worst case scenario, importing would still be far cheaper than playing TCG. Paying $65 or up at times for a single copy of a card is just too absurd.

Joey asked for her dueldisk so he can fight the other Cardprofs in case necesary, he just gave it back to her as he doesnt need it anymore.

The main villain is a spirit monster from Kul Elna that was sealed away in a stone tablet. Jaden's Winged Kuriboh and Chazz's Light and Darkness Dragon are both pieces of the deity Ma'at.

WELL THEN
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=876307&showfiles=b18c66a7

i guess we'll continue tomorrow afterall

NEAT! I'll be looking forward for that!

WOO!

I want the legacy of the Pharaoh to continue as long as possible user

Jonounichi duels and Yugi showing up in the last duel to say he doesn't share Yako's inferiority complex earns it a 7.

>T1: Summon Barbaros. Set Level Resist Wall (6→4)
>T2: SS Leraje, Cassimolar, Angel 01. Summon Votis (5→1)
>T3: Summon Wicked Eraser. Set one. (2→0)
>T4: Summon Gaap. Set Yellow Alert. (1→-1)
>T5: SS Tellus. Activate Multiply. Summon Wicked Avatar. (-1→-3)
Is it just me, or is Yako blatantly cheating?

If anyone wants to see the movie in english dub. There is a facebook link floating around. It's fucking awesome.

/YGORaikiriThunder/videos/1367669886587616/#

>is Yako blatantly cheating?
and he still lost
praise the King of Games!

>Why give her to the vampire lady?
vampire chick lended him her own disk, so he returned the gesture giving her back an even more awesome disk, that even fits her deck

R was great, but it missed at least one Kuriboh bullshit moment like in the rest of the series

Link is dead, I missed out. ;-;

did yugioh had other ovas beside the S0 REBD movie and the Pyramid of light movie?

R was definitely OVA or Movie material.

If only to see Yugi vs Granny and Joey versus Qt Reiko animated.

wat the fuck happened to Keith?
ANZU WILL FOREVER BE A SLUT, REMEMBER THAT

probably Kaiba send him to jail after discovering what happened, but not before 'saluting him' (Read: Hitting him in the head with his card briefcase.)

nope, season 0, red eyes movie, pyramid of light, normal series and DSOD is everything we have
maybe yu can count the "bonds beyond time", I really liked that one

see

>the whole duel against Keith is just Joey stealing his cards

kek

bump

is there a link back up?

scroll up

He probably has another copy somewhere.

The GX manga is amazing. For one thing Judai loses occasionally, Manjoume isn't a joke - he's a total badass - and the plot is completely different.

My favorite addition was Judai's mentor, which results in an anime E-Hero on manga E-Hero duel. As a side note, the manga E-Heroes were the best thing ever.

It doesn't work for me, unless I'm dumb.