Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Melvina is cute! CUTE!

Will is cute too.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Beatrix_Brehme
files.catbox.moe/7oaom2.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does she know how to poo in loo

Considering she's from Ausfailia shitposter land, possibly.

Why would you say that?

I want to protect her smile.

hmmm

Is this from the /k/ patch thread?

Those are some rather interesting flags user.

What the fuck did I just watch?

No but I was a designer user and couple of my designs were made. But these are customs wood patchs I had made but will look for more to get made if I find cute pics of muv luv qt's
Yes :^)

twitter.com/Beatrix_Brehme

Muv Luv Rebuilds when?

I am suspecting you are the fag that brought a shit ton of flags to a /k/ meet up last year.

t. Dylan Roof

Do us a favor and don't wear your ML patch or the WWI German war flag when you go out and kill minorities. Also get a GDR flag to confuse the media.

>"BUT SIR, ALL I SAW WERE SOLDIER-CLASS I SWEAR."
>"I MUST SAVE THE HUMAN SPECIES FROM BETA"

>t. Dylan Roof
Please don't turn this into a political thread. We're all here because we enjoy Muv-Luv, whether conservative, liberal, or whatever. I may not agree with let's say Healanon's political beliefs, but I still respect him and like him as a fellow fan of ML.

He should bring a Marimo daki too.

I'm just taking the piss m8. Though it would rather suck if some shooter turned out to be a Muv Luv fan.

Reminder this is what our Japfriends really think about us.

How cute is Will?

Will do.
No I'm not sadly.
Don't worry about me I'll never kill a person based on the color of their skin or harm anyone for that matter. Post your you and I'll commision it just for memes bb.

I meant what picture you want to see made into wood and post your (you).

You can just have my (You) m8.

Is there any chance of Arcadia being an anime? Now that age has cash, it really shouldn't be an issue.

Oh you can make patches for us? I've been thinking of a Pham patch. Not this one, but something. Maybe this one.

>You will never be comfortable in bed with Pham
it hurts

No I cant but they can be etched into wood like if it's a pic like this. Maybe even pham in bikini.

So you want to this as it?

>not knowing about the AnimeRight

>Stasi Pham

What would she be like? Still the same, just wearing a different unit patch and maybe spending more time being big sister? Or would she be full "It's time to get bullied, nerd"?

I did say not that one, though it does actually make a nice pattern. How does this one go?

What would Paizuri with Pham be like?

Totally doable if done but would take a bit of polish to make perfect.

How would the interact if they met?

Probably pretty swell, considering Theo was at the happiest point in his life. Well besides how odd it is for a high school senior to hang out with at the very least, a freshie, I guess.

WILL IS VERY CUTE

user, most Indians are dead. Everyone remaining has figured out how to poo in the loo.

Gentle femdom.

Theo is cuter.

It's kind of amazing, when you think about it, how much choice Yuuya had.

>headpat
Vivi
Sylwia
Lise
Farka
Anett
Inghild
>ignore
Katia

What are you going to do to Pham, Iris and Bea?

Too lewd to think of at the moment.

to bad no routes also Yui forever imoutozoned

It's Inghild's birthday today. Say something nice.

She's very cute and I wish SM Extra could be memed into existence so there'd be more of her

She is very pretty and has a nice personality. I would date her.

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag mein engel! May this angel rest in peace. (February 5, 1965 - January 10, 1983) Even though a secondary, may she forever be remembered as the best girl of all SM.

I would agree. Best girl right here. (Also best junker, or in this case junkfrau. Bismarck tier right in der haus). I would marry her as well. I like girls with nice personalities.

Ruhe in Frieden du Möpseadlige.

Yes, she would be fleshed out a little more than she was in Requiem. Wondering what talents she would be good at?

Damn the grapplers and destroyer that damaged her pretty face. Never forget January 10, 1983.

TE Kickstarter friend. To make TE what it was meant to be.

>implying blood would stop Yui

Her death could have been prevented.

If only it was.

What would happen if she hadn't died and and how would the whole series play out?

>age
>doing anything smart with money

koukisnewcars.jpg

>SM kikestarter
>1mil $ stretch goal beato route with kouki as main writer

would you pledge?

What's Silvio recording?

Only if we had a guarantee it was a happy-ending Beato route.

Happy birthday Inghild, may your love shine forever! May it stretch to forever!

It did with Theo. You saved Theo-kun.

No braids = no ring

You forgot

>Meiya helping you cheat on her

Unfortunately he never takes action.

Ilfriede von Baka__

An adorable baka.

Also, she's hiding her true power level, fool.

so is yuuya some kind of carrier for a contagious form of autism?

there's so much spaghetti flying around in this stupid show it's like someone set off a bomb in an italian restaurant

Not really, it's more like coincidence everyone seems to have some. He attracts them, he isn't one.

>there's so much spaghetti flying around in this stupid show it's like someone set off a bomb in an italian restaurant

Is there any ML girl who would lose a fight to Katia?

For the user who requested the Rio tool to rip the ALTERNATIVE CGs:

files.catbox.moe/7oaom2.zip

It works on Tortilla Chips and the STEAM versions of the MUV-LUV trilogy too.

Hnng

What is it with Meiya and that repulsive color?

>"Japan is so fucking strong!!!"
This isn't the impression I got from the game at all.

No. Out. Now.

I want Lise to use my lap as a pillow.

Does anyone have Kyoko CGs?

Make sure to tuck your wanger in your belt or she's gonna have a headache when she wakes up.

I can see what he's sort of getting at, but at the same time, sort of not. I guess it comes down to the most consequential change in the world due to a random Japanese team, but maybe that's not why.

It's odd, I guess. On the one hand, you see the sheer incompetence of Japanese forces very often, and things like Saigiri's coup. On the other hand, its this weird way of presenting things that sort of gives that JAPAN STROOONG impression. I can't quite describe. It's like a low level constant feeling you get pricked with now and then. I guess a good way of it is that it took the manga to make you realize that Saigiri wasn't something of a rogue hero for killing the ineffectual democratic government like he was initially presented as.

It's hard to say.

While I don't agree, I can at least see where some people who say Kouki's at least sympathetic to fascism/autocracy are coming from. Obviously not GATE tier, but it is understandable when people say it may be.

No one has her card yet I think.

I want lewd Katia

Why would you want to lewd a cockroach?
They're for crushing not lewding.

No I reject your twisted timeline

I'll make a new one where I will protect Katia

Would SM turn out better if Theo had the same Quantum bullshit as Takeru?

Who would win? Theo, or all of the elites of the West German army?

It's not really a twisted timeline when you think about it like this.
It's because of her best big sister gets her ass blown apart. So really it's best to crush the cockroach before that happens

Best daughter too.
Plus, Lise and Iris get fucked over because of her.
Katia was a mistake. Fuck, I'm still mad.

>just realized she's smiling

Welp. Stasi Pham would be kind of scary to be honest.

>"Theodore-kun, you've kept oneesan waiting for too long. Oneesan is longing for you, you know? Oneesan will have Theodore-kun."

....I like Stasi Pham a lot more than normal Pham now. Just because of that.

But would she go "ohoho"?
That's what I imagine happy healed Sylwia is like, but hearing Pham doing that would be cool too

She already goes Ohohohoho

Tell Beatrix, we have another natural Stasi tease. And she can even run Pham's House for Broken Kids much more effectively.

I wonder why no one has done anything of her and Beatrix together anyways

Thanks m8.

Pham truly is the scariest. The yandere would be off the charts.

You know how it goes. You can't save everyone. So who are you going to let die in this Beatrix route?

And since this is a SM route, Beatrix falls in love with Theo

How and the circumstances and any pain and feels fests they have to go through is all your call though

Didn't the coup arc manage to trigger both Japanese conservatives and liberals at the same time?

Post Melvina in a jar.

It might also because of the way many characters talk about the USA.

>Her death could have been prevented.
>
>If only it was.

How do I bully a Beato?

penetrate her

With a knife.