Good job, Alabama. You've voted a literal baby killer because of fear mongering and disinformation...

Good job, Alabama. You've voted a literal baby killer because of fear mongering and disinformation. I hope you're happy for this thinly disguised eugenics, especially you, black people.

Fuck off loser. :)

This means less niggers and spics in Alabama so this actually works out in the long run. Not to mention, dems opened up a door they cannot close and any fucking politician will get slandered in the next coming elections regardless of their political beliefs

abortion is Sup Forums approved you stupid spic
I hope all the niggers get abortions

t. Cletus

fetuses aren't babies.

abortion rules.

Ahahahahah fuck you FAGGOT

HAHAHA

FAGGOT

abortion is not murder you dumb cunt.

>Facts that go against my head cannon are fear mongering and disinformation
>Killing cells worse than raping children

Nothing wrong with abortion OP

:^)

Haha get rekt republitard. Go molest a little girl ya tool

>niggers voting for their own genocide
>niggers promoting they saved america
topkek

They are, though. Even then, Jones approves of killing babies as long as they're inside the womb. He thinks humanity is given magically by a vagina.

I'd have thought Sup Forums would love abortion because it means less black and hispanic babies.

LMAOOOOOOOOO! I can understand why you’re mad when your age of consent in Mexico is 13 years old and nobody is really enforcing it rather. Cry harder :^)

This guy actually looks like a pedophile though

The deep state cuckold write ins have spoken. More dead nog foetuses.
Sup Forums rekt

as a libtard, we will butcher as many children as necessary to keep you from molesting them

TIRED
OF
WINNING

>Proven fake by gloria kikedride when demanded an independant forensic investigation, came out and flat out admitted it was

IMAGINE MUH COCK
Also, watch, every single one that accused him wont sue him, wont do a goddamn thing, but they'll get their time on the day of the rope. It'll all magically go away.

>fucks cousin internally

Republicans can't be the party of anti abortionist child protecting rhetoric, if they're just going to turn around and molest then when they grow up a bit.

Roy Moore was just as bad if a choice as Hilary was for the Dems. The Republicans shit the bed in supporting him.

Well, maybe then there will be less diddlers in positions of power.

Go to bed shareblue, it was all proven fake last week when the little whore came out and admitted it was fake and watch, magically not a single one will sue him for money, or anything it'll magically all disappear.

They'll all get rope burn on the day of the rope.

Alabamian here.

Feels good that all those black babies will die now. Time to thin the herd!

This is Sup Forums spic, not r/the_donald. We love eugenics here.

Science millenial edition

Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!
Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!
Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!
Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!
Not My Senator!
>Not My Senator!

If dems cant win in Alabama how fucked is the rest of the country

They also voted a literal child molester out of a seat, but apparently that can be deflected by saying one of the accusations had a date added to it.

Guys I think I fucked up.
I voted for Jones.
I'm sorry.

at least he's killing babies and not raping them.

>Over 15.5 million

Willful kil of life pede

info wars is having a meltdown. evan whatsisname is losing it

niggercrats want to kill babies? This will be thier end.

IT WAS HIS TURN

Thanks ;)

If dog jones is for eugenics nevermind he's awesome

good job, user. proud of you. you saved alabama and fought white supremacy

>This delusion

How about you report the official statement you fucking lying kike

SHE LIED AND FORAGED THE MESSAGE AND DATE AND HIS LAST NAME AND POSITION YOU FUCKING RETARD

Abortion and niggers getting uppity. What is the world coming to?

This guy has such a punchable face... race traitor POS

If Alabamans had made it easier for black women to get abortions, a pro-abortion politician wouldn't have won tonight.

It's like poetry.

Before the brains vacuum out tho - those go to food manufacturers for flavor

there's literally nothing wrong with eugenics

>niggers
>people

Pick one and only one

stay mad pleb

That just shows you have standards and morality, which means you don't belong here because you aren't an autistic psychopath or NEET loser. The other crabs here will try to pull you back into the bucket.

Yeah gotta agree with Mexico here. This was awful. Though most of America is brain dead. sooo

Who cares, black babies are the ones that get aborted anyway.

Good job, black people!

Based born again christians with their 20 second comics

>EL GOODO JOBBO
I can't hear you over the mariachi music Pedro

You’ve obviously never been to Alabama. Even the white people there are subhuman niggers. Abortion in states like that is a good thing.

>I hope you're happy for this thinly disguised eugenics, especially you, black people.

Why do niggers vote against their personal interests?

I hope pro-lifers see this as a wake up call. Not only should abortion be legal, we should subsidize it 100% for minorities. That was the whole point of it.

So I can kill my gay fetus. Kek

Okay, whatever you say, Cletus.

Feel free to go back to complaining about how Jews are brainwashing white chillens to fuck blacks on Stormfront now.

How about you fuck off nigger? :)

pro life nigger lovers BTFO

cry me a river, snowflake. honestly. i'm thirsty.

low income parents shouldn't have children

lol my comment was pulled

fucking kikes don't like people seeing their dirty work

If he kills off niggers than he is okay with me.

>chimpout when WE lose!

>info wars is having a meltdown. evan whatsisname is losing it
link

>abortion is bad
Top lel

Hopefully he can cull enough niglets to turn it red.

Can't we come to a middle ground.

Legal for all abortions up until once the fetus begins to take human form (~10weeks), which would be deemed human at that point and only exceptions would be required in order to legally perform an abortion.

Silver lining? Now fat nigger bitches who didn't even realize they were pregnant until the third trimester can commit infanticide .

spics don't get as many abortions and their population is exploding even in extremely liberal states that allow them
niggers still have as many babies as they kill so their population stays the same

i go OUT OF MY WAY to abort DISGUSTING fetuses.

AIDs is not doing it's job.
Neither is heart disease.
PP is pretty awesome in my eyes now.

12 weeks is a better benchmark, that's the end of the first trimester

I've seen images of a guy bathing in human shit on this board in the last hour but this image is too much?

Good, world needs less niggers and nigger lovers.

No, she didn’t do all of that. Just stop. Incel shithead.

literally number two on google images for live abortion

Oh thanks Mexico
That is the bright side
Dead nigger babies

Who do you think is going to be aborted?

SHE FUCKING ADMITTED IT SHILL

BLUE WAVE

MY ERECTION CANNOT GET ANY BIGGER

t. Bill Nye

I FUCKING LOVE ABORTIONS

she didn't. keep reaching, brainlet.

No she didn't. Even Faux News isn't claiming that she admitted that. She admitted to adding the date and location, not his signature.

What's the big deal with abortion anyway? Yeah, it's murder, but so is meat and that hasn't stopped me.

hahahaha fuck you faggots

this pedophile won't be smiling for long

>abortion is killing babies

At what age did you flunk out of high school?

who gives a shit. humanity won't exist forever. at some point every thing that people have ever done will be erased. people decide whether it's a big deal

Less white people too tho

>2nd reply

>1 post by this id

Keep on shilling, cucks

Yes she did, she still has refused to turn over the book you fucking retards, if she admits one part is fake, its all fake until proven real.

I'll bet you my 132 bitcoins its fucking fake you fucks.

I know right its delicious

Daily reminder that Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, is /ourgal/.