Ladies and Gentlemen, the newest member of US Congress: Senator Doug Jones (D-AL)

Ladies and Gentlemen, the newest member of US Congress: Senator Doug Jones (D-AL).

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Damn he looks good

Good job Doug, you did it!

Burn in hell.

I'm waiting for the leaks that involve him paying Mexicans to choke him, something along those lines.

hi

Guys guys, Jones won fair and square, lets not get too bent out of shape about this we are all Americans after all

Doesn't matter, he's elected now. He can crack open a loli and fuck her on a podium for all that matters.

>mfw Alabama sends Democrats to the US Senate now

It is a sight of things to come, AL today, tomorrow FL is solid blue and AZ and TX are purple, and 2020 Georgia is ours.

yeah but then California and Oregon go red

He seriously looks like a pedophile.

Yeah but unlike Moore is isn't a pedophile.

>that chin
omg

Not really he could be recalled.

Hope you're happy with Dems becoming what the PRI party is to Mexico with all the dirty shit you fags have been doing by having illegals who dont care about this country but the welfare state (which will collapse ) voteing along with convicts and dead people.

If you are ever accosted by your own base you fucking deserve it.

>implying the rubes have done anything beneficial for this country in a LONG time
neck yourself

2 cunts who were hunted down by a leftist rag . Why didn't this shit come up when he was a judge during his other media appearances .

Seems odd this comes up when you sore losers were losing big in local elections.

a part of me wants the spics and Muslims to take over your areas if it means you faggots get stomped on.

There are many grievances to be had but these dirty tactics are what I am focusing on while you dumb asses celebrating this cheated victory.

It's a lose lose for everyone if democrats keeping cheating their way to victory.

Honestly the best thing is to balkanize and have your faggots precious gay meccas like san fran be overun and turned into 3rd world socially conservative hell holes

so I'd say back at ya in necking yourself. But a spic or nigger will probably do that to your faggot ass for looking at them wrong.

>cheating their way to victory
Coming from the party that actively tries to remove all accountability in elections and candidate behavior.

The lack of self awareness within the GOP is astonishing.

feels good

A generic Republic (anyone not a pedo in pubic opinion's eyes) can easily take back his seat. Although for those three years, this guy is functionally a troll to passing any bills Republicans want. Susan Collins in Maine is going to be ineffective on votes, or Randlet will go rogue on an issue that doesn't really require dissent.