Pastor Anderson BTFOs Japan

Pastor Anderson BTFOs Japan

youtu.be/svVLoYs636w

This is the sermon that every Sup Forumsack manchild/NEET who still watches anime, plays video games and is obsessed with Japanese culture needs to hear. Japan is a wicked nation and should not idolized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/We2pP1yu960
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1Mcw5Au8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>baptists

Nah, the cuck religion responsible for crippling the west has no say on how Japan should run its country.

youtu.be/We2pP1yu960

fuck off Japan made 2B they're based as fuck

>wicked
stfu you moronic Christchuck inbred retards. You fucking idiots were the morons that conquered the rest of the "Western" world destroying true Aryan history and knowledge. You fucks are as cancerous if not more cancerous than the Jews whose dicks you suck

Everything is going well in Japan now.
Thanks Abe.

I'll vote for your party again at the next election.

I always here that argument that japanese men are feminized being NEET and playing vidya all day while jacking off so they dont get children.
Heard that from molymeme as well.

For example, japaese birthrate is rising lately so its higher right now than germany.
But with one important difference: Its mostly japanese babies.
In germany its islamists with 7-8 children.
If you think about that its really scary how little white people get children to get that much low of a birth rate.

Never got that argument, its so silly.
We are becoming more conversative actually. The older gernation is more liberal and wants peace for every price. Really glad the direction japan is heading.

>But with one important difference: Its mostly japanese babies.
Good job Japan, keep it up.

Thanks 'merika.

fuck off pagan cuck, pagan genocide now

> Thinks Shinto is "religion"
Do not bring story about invisible man in sky who has all power but cannot manage money so needs mine or zombie magician from 13yo girl who play "just the tip" with older bf and then say "This baby? I don't know! Must be from the invisible guy who needs money!"

We find this childish, like believing Momotaro really happened instead of being cultural fable.

Birth rate here is up. Local elementary school goes from 300 students to 670 in last 5 years. Almost 100% Japanese kids, maybe 2 or 3 mixed white (but small number anyway, and very good kids, good families, speak Japanese, behave Japanese -- it's ok).

I think you have bigger problems than your magic story and worrying about Japan.

A good neighbor does not try to pick your weeds without asking.

Imperial Japan will rise again surely like the sun rises over the East!

Tennou heika banzai!

NO YOU MUST ACCEPT KEBAB HORDES OR ELSE YOUR COUNTRY IS DOOMED!

New citizens are about 0.1%, or 1 per thousand. Rate is currently decreasing. Majority of immigrant people here can only come with "high skilled residency permit".

Not the same situation as Europe or US. About 80~90% of foreigners here are from Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand and the US.

That means to take this photo on Newsweek cover would require picking 3 men from a pool of about 1,000,000.

Not exactly "the new face of Japan".

I can accept such numbers.

Overall there are 2~3 million foreigners in Japan at a given time. ~95% of those are temporary, not permanent.

Pastor Anderson is a fucking cuck.

>jew lover race mixer talks bad about japanese

fuck off

>all homos are pedophiles
>if you executed the gays as God recommendeds, you wouldn't have aids running around
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1Mcw5Au8o
Don't confuse lukewarm Christians for God fearing people.

Yeah Japan has some bad cultural habits but still they are very low crime. Low unemployment. Homogeneous society.

>Leaf with a meme flag
And now you'll go to prison for looking at this image. Bye.

any shortage of blue collar worker in japan can be met by hiring temporary workers from southeast asia

>Not exactly "the new face of Japan".
>I can accept such numbers.

Please kill then Japan don't let your pure Japanese Waifus give birth to 56% faces

KILL THEM WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!

I stayed up yesterday watching his video going in on buddhists

Good stuff man

clearly these are all 600y/o vampires

As in its funny he's so stupid, right? You can't take this retard and his dumb ramblings seriously

You don't even make mistakes common for Japanese people and just insert random mistakes. Fuck off eikaiwa cuck