Do you realize what precedent this election just set? The right just lost an election in arguably the most conservative...

Do you realize what precedent this election just set? The right just lost an election in arguably the most conservative, openly racist state. Trump's influence is waning and it's only down hill from here. Without Trump the Republican party is lost. The leaders are all coporate shills and conservatives have completely lost the moral high ground by backing moore and Trump.

Opinion polling was favourable until allegations came out - loss isn't related to Trump.

This is very bad for the GOP. They lost in a deep red state.

Remember, Sup Forums:

History always bends in the right direction.

Moore was literally Trump's guy, he came out hard to shill for him.

>Believing polls

>*Yawwwnnn*
Yes, yes, Drunmpfph is done. You guys probably don't even have to vote anymore since the energy is on your side.

Gloria Allred and Mitch McConell should burn in hell for their smear campaign. Just lost the wall and tax reform with that vote.

>came out hard to shill for him
>didnt even have the nuts to step foot in bama
funny all you dumb asses think a billionaire from manhattan who was a democrat until a few years ago is fighting for the “little goy”

>Moore was literally Trump's guy,
Flake literally was.

>Trump's influence

the guy's a kiddie diddler and his supporters are whipping out their bibles to justify fucking kids. that loss is all moore's

...trump's tiny hands are trembling, dentures rattling...

So Hitler was right after all

Wrong!
He came out and said, "we don't need the other guy winning."

>most conservative, openly racist state.
ever been to mississippi?

and next election a non-pedophile republican will win and undo everything this geriatric blue fuck does

I think the president is that naked character assassination is the order of the day. Just another stepping stone to the much-needed civil war.

The way things are going unless trump says fuck you to every body and just starts passing bills by him self. Civil war is a guarantee.

*precident

Tax reform will happen before he's seated. Which is unfortunate because something like that should be subject to more scrutiny so we don't get a garbage, corporatist Christmas tree bill.

I think we're locked-in already. Anything that happens will happen w/ the next shitlib, and it's going to be tit-for-tat until things go hot.

>w-w-w-we're going to war!
You morons don't have the balls to do anything. No one in this country wants anything to do with war. Fuck off you dumb cunts.

There appears to be no "bottom" to the downward and accelerating trend towards less social cohesion. Can you tell me one? Here's what I see:

>political center shows no let-up in its evaporation
>Presidents increasingly rule by fiat/executive order
>less stability as each President cancels the last out
>each side becomes increasingly less governable as they feel they are out of power
(can you imagine how unhinged republicans are going to be next time a loony democrat is President?)
>racial angle grows
>discrimination against whites becomes worse
>generation zyklon

This country needs a no-fault divorce, and power devolved back to the states to make free association with other states in economic zones.

I seem to recall a bunch of states who wanted states' rights...