youtube.com/watch?v=tzq6QBYYyX4
youtube.com/watch?v=i6fwe3EFTRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoujo Q > Yellow Vacation > RouletteRoulette

2>1>3

My nigga.

BECKY IS BEST.

Shoujo Q > Roulette^2 > Yellow Bakansu

PPD is the best comedy anime of all time.

PICK ONE!!!!

S2 any day now

Why are they all such womanlets?

Shaft used to have amazing OPs and EDs all the time. In general, Shaft used be the fucking best.

I haven't watched a Shaft anime in probably 2 years, and for a year before that I was being constantly disappointed.

It is really quite sad. Apparently Kizu is good, though their method of releasing it in three short movies is questionable. Maybe I will watch it eventually, but honestly Shaft has gone from my favorite studio that helped get me into anime to a studio whose shows I don't even pay attention to anymore.

Tachibana forever.

Are you me? They put out cool stuff occasionally, but Sangatsu was just lame compared to their older and more vibrant shows. I just can't bring myself to care enough to follow them closely anymore.

Based taste

Not only are the shows becoming less interesting, but the QUALITY of animation has increased.

There were some scenes in Koyomimonogatari that were incredibly poorly illustrated.

Here is an example I was able to find. Look at how off-model Crab is drawn:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzq6QBYYyX4

I suppose no one at Shaft gives a shit, since they are minting money.

Team Shinbo was still the best SHAFT era.

SHAFT is overhyped trash now.

Heck YES. I agree.

does anyone actually enjoy this shit? The fanbase is so pretentious it hurts

dead maid

I was going to disagree but then I realized I have to go back to 2011 for the last time SHAFT had a really good non-Monogatari opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6fwe3EFTRQ

but is the show good user?

They are female
They are Asian
They are teenagers

The perfect combination for being short.

Denpa Onna was legitimately pretty good.

You'll either hate it or love it.

I can get behind liking recent SHAFT less on average, but I'm really not sure how you could like Sangatsu less than Mariaholic.

HATE IT