The Girlish Number fanbase can never redeem itself in my eyes. They brought this franchise to irreversible ruin...

The Girlish Number fanbase can never redeem itself in my eyes. They brought this franchise to irreversible ruin. They have a lot to answer for.

what

This show got so bad past the first half of the season. It tried to get serious and failed so hard it kinda made me feel second hand embarrassment for the author and producers of the show.

ded franchise ded thread

I wish I was Momoka

I will never forgive them for what they've done

I thought it pulled things off pretty well, actually, and there's plenty of anime that fail to do so by making the change too awkward and abrupt.

It was garbage anyway.

user...
Let's rage against the machine, and tear down the system.

What are you taking about? It's actually a pretty good example of how to do mood swings right.

it's no use, they're all braindead

I blame the guy making songs for Chitose.

I used to love this show but I stopped watching it halfway through and tuned out of Sup Forums for a while.

What the hell happened to it? What is everyone bitching about?
Did they stop the cute fun sol hijinks and industry satire stuff with bits of shit getting real but just light heartedly and switch the drama into full gear or something in a very poor way that ruined all the enjoyment out of the show ?

It was great, what the hell are you talking about.

she ended up with her brother

No, this guy just leveled up his autism.

kek, I (OP) am the one who made the original thread/song. I just love Girlish Number and have to make Girlish Number threads all the time.

Chitose is perfect

The industry can't live on yurishit forever.

I don't think this is true. It's all in the numbers.

>yaharifags being this buttblasted

I watch anime to get away from real life. What is up with these reality show anime lately?

Glad it flopped

The show switched to very bad and uninteresting drama halfway through the season. It's like they wanted to pull a KyoAni but the characters were so underdeveloped that it just fell flat.

It was pretty good though. Everything was properly resolved and the actual drama lasted like one episode, two at most if you count Kazuha's daddy issues.

Nanami a shit though. A SHIT.

The last episode is such irony. It's such a cheap cop out that completely shits on the whole premise of the show. This is probably some kind of ironic foreshadowing for Yahari, which will most likely end disastrously if this is how Watari ends his series.

Because sometimes, people get bored with escapism

But the novel is still going on so the ending is anime original.

You're doing Satan's work, user.
daisuki

The novel is just a tie-in that happens to be written by the same guy as the anime.

>paying attention to my posts

user-kun... I daisuki you too!

Kansai-chan barely got screen time and that's a crime against humanity.

Forgotten already and not even 2 months have passed since it ended. This is literally worse than FliFla.

What are we going to do about it?

I'll let you brainstorm some ideas

Chitose is a mistake
Onii san should be MC

It's clearly they run out of budget after half of the season. Last episodes were just embarassing to watch.

Absolutely nothing. Without a 500-post general about this shitshow Sup Forums is a better place.
The show was mediocre as fuck, Chitose was a shit character and the fanbase was cancer. I'm actually glad it fell into oblivion.
In 10 years it will be just some forgotten show from the 2010s, the era of filters.

My favorite show of the last year anc Chitose was GOTY
>the show switched to very bad and uninteresting drama halfway through the season. It's like they wanted to pull a KyoAni but the characters were so underdeveloped that it just fell flat.
Yeah because Kyoani invented drama and their drama is always interesting, like the first 4 episode of Hibike s2, right? You Kyoanifags are retarded.

>Chitose is a shit character
Why are faggots like you allowed to post here?

Serious proposals only

Reminder that digi is our guy and will make GN get the attention it deserves.

It was the only decent show in a terrible season.

This only thing I really remember about Girlish Number is this picture.

I haven't had the time to watch last season's anime but I keep seeing Chitose and damn she's cute and smug. I'll probably end up watching her whole show just for her.

I watch a video of digi about it... Still doesn't convince me. Seems to desperate to atract attention to someting this esterile

I preferred it as a dark comedy rather than a serious drama.

That was just a shitty vlog where he just said he can "relate" to it and that he liked all the characters.
He already wrote script for a normal review.

There needs to be more MCs like Chitose.