VOTER FRAUD IN ALABAMA ALERT!!!!!

VOTER FRAUD IN ALABAMA ALERT!!!!!

ONLY HALF OF REPUBLICANS SHOWED UP FROM NORMAL PARTICIPATION.!!

Where did these votes go?!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364430-alabama-supreme-court-stays-order-to-preserve-voting-records-in-senate
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364385-judge-orders-alabama-to-preserve-voting-records-for-senate-special-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP
*slight pause
>BRAAAAAAAAAPPPFFFFFFTTTT

Fucking hell, your guy was boning teenagers and he lost because he was a pedo... Trump is going down. The MAGA bus has hit a brick wall.

oy vey

Yep. The turn out here stinks as much as that ass.

I don't buy this for a second.

600k voters don't disappear over night!

>ONLY HALF OF REPUBLICANS SHOWED UP FROM NORMAL PARTICIPATION.!!

BECAUSE NO ONE WANTED TO VOTE FOR THAT SHITTY CANDIDATE AND THE REPUBLICANS NEEDED TO NOT PUT A SHIT HEAD ON THE BALLOT IF THEY WANTED TO TURN OUT THE VOTE

see the most recent democratic presidential loss for a perfect example of this same thing in action

yes Im saying Hillary sucked and thats why she lost.

and Moore is also shit and so lost

>MUH TURNOUT
>WHY DIDNT PEOPLE SHOW UP FOR DAN SCHNEIDER IN A COWBOY HAY

Sauce faggit

They couldn't drag themselves to the polls to vote for an ephebophil.

Maybe the conservative values folks were a bit reluctant to turn out for a man accused of finger banging young girls without consent?

Even if it is bullshit when shit like that is said about someone its hard to show support for them.

Hmmmm, maybe they didn't weren't super entheused about the pedophile candidate cause of the kid fucking and everything.

They do when the candidate is shit.

>Hillary sucked
People thought she was uncharismatic, phony, and untrustworthy? Get this to the press.

REMEMBER THE 600,000

id let her shit on my face

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAP

I want to perforate her turd cutter.

When we breed dogs we say a bitch is 'presenting' when she does that.
Also....political stuff.

The same place your guns are going...the trash. Enjoy your democrat.

They should have a veeeery good look,
ESPECIALLY into the electronic voting boxes' software.
U guys still remember what that it guy that got hold of one of those boxes discovered, right ?

What is “Fractional vote counting“

For those who dont remember : those boxes are remote manageable and the numbers were put in AFTER the fact, using remote countion to get the preferred outcome.

If anyone still has links to those stories and especially the explainatory vid of the engineer who discoveted it : NOW and here is the rime to share and create threads about it. Also remember : Trumps spooks read here too, and the good guy fraction there has more power now, so it's worth the effort. Spread that shit !

How to get fat ass gf?

What's the point in lying so much if what he did is so damning?

be a nigger

wow it's like people didn't want to come out and vote for a pedo

>IT WAS HIS TURN!
Sad

They are going to delete the voting records

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html

this

GET FUCKED YOU RETARDS. LOL YOU OPENLY SUPPORTED A KID FUCKER AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT

>Where did these votes go?!!!!
Jej Alabama Supreme Court literally ordered the ballots to be immediately destroyed.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364430-alabama-supreme-court-stays-order-to-preserve-voting-records-in-senate

Why be a nigger? I'm not a nigger

what evidence exists for these claims?

only bbc can handle pawg, sorry white boi

Soros voting machines

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364385-judge-orders-alabama-to-preserve-voting-records-for-senate-special-election

lol at least he kan hold a job

NO I want thick gf NOW GIB GIB GIB

Fucking Jews
I don't think there will be a peaceful option

Those are Soros voting machines

Fucking retard they didn't show up bc they didn't want to vote for either a dem or a kiddy diddler

Only a BWC can handle a ebony queen nigger

gtfo of here you fucking nigger

Turns out having your candidate be a pedo, make you kinda not motivated to make the trip out to vote..

They were out enjoying the snow

Sup Forums out here sounding like democrats