This fucking scene

This fucking scene

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SI6Yyr-iI6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use the catalog retard

>being a generalfag

yeah I know, the light;the shading in this episode. why were they drawn so fucking good even though they were just standing and talking?!?

Because they know they can't animate very well

Goku looks mad

>nothin' happened.

this is gonna bite goku in the ass hard ain't it?

and i'm not talking about the rule of 'the loser gets it's universe eradicated'

Don't forget the next episode preview that hints that Goku will be fighting Beerus and actually has him scared this time.

>next episode preview that hints

Thats not what it hints faggot. It will be a match between Goku and someone from another universe as a "preview" and then Zeno will destroy the other universe caughting everyone by surprise and then Zeno will explain thats what happens to the loser. In the tournament it willl be different of course as therre will be 10 fighters for each universe

Actually made me scared. Japanese Goku in a serious tone caught me off guard after all the episodes we're he was having a good time.

its basically a way to signal that filler is over

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I hate that dumb fucking mod that erased the dragon ball thread, now there's a million fucking shitpost threads all over.

>Super is finally looking a little better than GT.

Nice.

The scene was pretty intense, but it's kind of ruined by the fact that it's basically Goku being villainously stupid

>Filler is over
>Tournament arc

lel

That scene needed Bills theme youtube.com/watch?v=SI6Yyr-iI6M

it's like i'm watching fate zero or something

Beerus is a bully. Hope Goku beats him eventually.

Beerus should have done it.

Goku, in all his retardation, did something pretty terrible here.

Beerus was actually in the right here. Goku endangered all the universes plus his own by being too eager to fight.

>Roshi sweeps the tournament and saves the day, takes his rightful place at the top, admonishes Goku for not keeping up with his milk delivery training

He kinda looks like Jackie Chun without his glasses.

Just typical Toriyama same face.

Nice reaching, user

If he deleted Goku the multiverse would've been saved

Now there's no hope

I kinda wanted him to delete Goku then Whis to rewind time

Part of me wanted that too, but it's obvious Beerus doesn't really want to destroy Goku unless he has to. I think he got really close to having to, in his mind, this time, though.

DBS live action movie when?
this scene is fucking epic

>He manages to woo the Egyptian Goddess
>He gets to fuck her every night

Anyone else realize what Goku did to one of the bandits is exactly what Raditz did to the farmer?

I wonder if this will lead to everyone constantly blaming Goku for everything that will happen
If only Beerus hakai'd him...

Its not drawn any better than before, its normal actually. Its a visual trick, the black lines have a slight black "glow", which give the impression of quality lineart, for another current airing example have Urara Meirochou and for an extreme version of this effect, Casshern Sins. Also they seem to still be using their usual bright colors, but with a desaturation filter. We still got our QUALITY stills here and there, there was an AYYY Whis for a moment, but the motions have greatly improved.

heres the pic btw

I know it's just a filter
it still looks better though

Ya know, that would actually a welcomed change of pace. An overarching sense of goku slowly becoming the final enemy of the show, where someone else has to step up and take him out since he cannot stop his obsession with fighting. They'll never do it, cause that would be interesting.

Holy shit though, as a character, he's not really a savior of earth or a protector anymore, considering he pushed for a tournament where the loser universe is erased, just cause he was bored. Show wise that's fun, but otherwise that's pretty fucked/retarded sense of morality.

>Opening implies muh evil Goku
>Goku doing same shit Raditz did to a filthy ningen
>Beerus openly states that Goku is getting too dangerous and completely out of control
What do you think bros? will he finally awaken his saiyan blood? Will he somehow end up as Black 2.0?
They are cheap tricks, but boy, they do a fine job indeed.

Raditz actually killed that farmer with the bullet in the manga

>People calling Goku a villain
>When the dedicate the entire last few minutes of the episode to clarify that the Zenos will come up with the rules and let the supreme kais know
>Goku had no idea that they'd go full Mortal Kombat
Although I will say he should have fucking listened to Beerus and Whis when they both said not to fuck around with the Zenos.

>yfw this is all foreshadowing goku as the final boss

Yes he should have. That he disregarded their advice and opted to ask zeno for the tournament in spite of being aware of the risk is why he's an asshole. This wasn't just being a naive goofus, it was actively endangering all of existence because he wanted some good fights.

>will he finally awaken his saiyan blood?

He already did

>doesn't care Bulma is pregnant
>is surprised when Vegeta doesn't wanna go train because his child might be born soon
>doesn't understand the concept of being happy and nervous about having a new kid

Ironically, we've reached the point where Goku is more Saiyan-like than fucking Vegeta

I think future Zeno is the problem here.

To be fair, it's not the first time he's done this.
>Goku, kill Friza now, while you've got the upper hand
>Right!
>You could kill me, or you could wait until I get to 100% power...
>Well now, now hold on a minute...

What's the difference?

he did this with Cell
>but guys! Gohan has got this!
he did this with Buu
>I could kill him but eh, I'll let the others have fun for this time

Goku has never been a hero

When even a God of Destruction who visits planets to find people to fight that he then destroys if the fighters aren't strong enough says "Whoa there, you're going too fucking far."

Then you're probably going too fucking far, Goku.

Goku was pretty sure he could handle it, and he was right. Plus he still believed frieza might still be redeemed like Vegeta if beaten badly enough, an idea that was quashed when Frieza attacked goku after getting cut in half.

But this time, Goku had no idea what the zenos would do and had no reason to even suspect he could do anything about it if something went wrong.

Why would they catch the bullet if the force from it isn't going to pierce their skin anyways? Also, why are the handgun bullets and rifle slugs copper colored?

Note the the tonal difference, he is the one who seems bored, angered about the other forgetting about the tournament and tries to mimic present Zeno in front of others.

That nigga is evil

Thats just Super's Goku being oblivious as fuck tho. And Goku's saiyan blood is still sleeping, since fucking forever, when he hit his head as a baby, we never EVER got another slight hint of natural saiyan behaviour. Not even against fucking Freeza in his first SSJ1 transformation, the guy didnt hate Freeza even when he blew to pieces his best friend.

In both instances it was specifically to empower his children for their sake and the sake of the future of the world. Whether that was out of genuine benevolence or perhaps some wish to no longer be tied to the earth, is less relevant.

And why did that image convince me to call a shotgun slug a "rifle slug"? Am I losing /k/IQ by browsing Sup Forums?

>and had no reason to even suspect he could do anything about it if something went wrong.
Except, you know, the fact that Beerus, the God of Destruction AND Whis, both warned him, even going so far as to threaten to destroy him.

Final boss Goku sounds nice.
If that did happen, who'll stop him?

it's still retarded, when the planet's fate is at stake you don't gamble like that
Goku's always been a terrible hero, let's face it

Go kill yourself

I mean that goku had no contingency plan if he was wrong about the zenos. And he was wrong, and now most of reality is going to be destroyed, because he didn't listen, and was willing to risk everything for the chance to fight some strong guys. An entirely different league of selfish compared to his other questionable decisions in the franchise. This was not mere stupidity or nativity, it was just straight up, "I think I'm right but I do not give a fuck if I am not"

Vegeta and Beerus are the only ones who could put him down.

Whis also could, but he can't intervene because reasons.

Gohan.

Stupid, sure, but malicious? No. But in DBS 77, goku practically flaunts the fact that he's risking cosmic danger for fun, and nothing more. "Which side should I press?" What a prick.

That's more Vegeta actually being a Noble over Goku being a trash warrior class.

Vegeta was raised to understand that shit. He was a Prince. He was taught and raised with ideals and systems. Bloodlines and shit. Education.

Goku was just some pod baby who was picked up by a doddering old fart in the woods.

I know, I read that interview
Still, I think it's ironic that in the end Vegeta is the more ''human'' one of the two

That's probably because actual Character Progression happened with Vegeta. A rare thing for DBZ characters. Hell, he's has the most out of anyone.

Because Super insists in giving Goku the extra chromosome. Fucking why.

Well who knows now, maybe goku's getting some in an unexpected direction

For pottery reasons

A lot of DBZ characters had actual character progression, it's just that super backpedaled on everyone's progression besides vegeta's.

Goten

It would have had a lot more impact if it wasn't Goku having a tantrum because they didn't want to let him be dangerously stupid.

He wasn't being stupid, the point was he didn't even care.

He was being very dangerously, aggressively stupid and he didn't even understand why he was stupid. Beerus should have punched him harder.

He understood the risk of dealing with Zeno, he just didn't care. He thought he knew better but also did not care if he was wrong. The risk was worth the fights to him. And you'll see it next episode, he'll put his hand behind his head and smile say "we'll I guess I'll just have to win the tournament then!"

Since this was definitely intentional, what would your reaction be if Goku was genuinely getting set up to be the bad guy beyond this episode? What a twist!

I can't believe this arc is entirely validating all that Zamasu said.

He basically already is

>He understood the risk of dealing with Zeno, he just didn't care.
>He understood the risk of dealing with Zeno
No, he didn't. He thinks Zeno is a nice guy, he didn't grasp that the guy would wipe out universes on a whim just because he could.

>"we'll I guess I'll just have to win the tournament then!"
Eh, they did the same at the end of the Zamasu arc, wouldn't surprise me.

dad I'm sorry but I have to stop you now

>Blue color means villain
>Red color means hero
>One Zeno is red and the other is blue

HE WAS RIGHT
WHY DIDN'T THEY LISTEN

He literally saw Zeno destroy a multiverse because he was briefly annoyed

Gokus morality is pretty much similar to Gons from HxH. They are fundamentally good but naive as absolute fuck.
Zeno has been nothing but nice to goku and erasing trunks universe seemed justified at the time.

Gokus never judged someone on their history alone, only reacting after seeing what they've done. I'm expecting him to understand fully the consequences once Zeno announces the tournament rules.

That also said; future Zeno seems more impatient and less grounded than present Zeno. Knocks over the table and keeps imitating the other Zeno, don't think he's evil but he's much less accomodating.

ningen lives do not matter

Try it loser

It was a universe covered in Zamasu, good reason to destroy it.

I mean yeah the universe was fucked but Zeno destroyed it because he found the laughter annoying and said as much

>Knocks over the table
That was just an accident.
>keeps imitating the other Zeno
That was just cute.

>reading japs talk about new episode on twitter
>keep saying kuzurotto
is this their nickname for goku

Goku looks pretty evil right there.

you know me more than anybody in this world and you know that the only one stronger than you it's me so stop or I'll have to say sorry to my mom

Zamasu was right! Filthy ningens!

Goku is stupid enough to not see the issue there.

BURAKKU?

shut the fuck up

sometimes, sacrifices are needed to make the people understand

More like Frieza
It's going to be Goku's genetic lust for battle that fucks everyone over
Stupid fucking monkey

>the loser gets it's universe eradicated

Shouldn't' it be "losers", as in plural? More than two universes are competing, so there will be multiple losing universes.

Also, AS IF they're actually going to destroy a universe like that.

The multiverse is doomed

Beerus must stop him before it is too late

>Also, AS IF they're actually going to destroy a universe like that.
They already did.

They probably will, and then bring them all back at the end with the super dbs or something

Exactly what I was thinking, and it's out of character for him normally, unless they were pushing it down that careless path, then it's excusable.

Okey for the reference, but it was not quite the same thing. Goku found himself behind a band of idiots to make an ambush.