ITT: Best girls who won

ITT: Best girls who won

Bonus points if surprise win

I'll start.

The winner that caused maximum assblast.

>worst girls who won

you've correctly identified best girl but no bonus points for you OP

you ended it

Obvious, but best girl nonetheless.

Nobody won in this piece of shit garbage anime.

Orihime a shit though.

Years later and people are still mad

FPBP.

That's wrong.

>first post is already shitposting

here's a real one

Just because a bad character won doesn't make her a true winner.

Surprise win!

Fucking worst girls. Rukia and Airi (or at least Sana) should have won.

This is almost as bad as Kirino.

Yo.

Not a single correct post so far.

well,best girl got at least an ova

She did, but why did you post Tomoyo?

It's nice to see that good taste is not dead.

>IRfags are still assblasted

underrated post

>be the biggest cunt in the series
>still manage to win the Keimab Owl
Wakaki had it fixed from the start

She was the cutest, most entertaining, best looking, had the best hair by far, and it generally felt like she was the closest to Keima throughout the series.
I am left with a feeling of overwhelming joy to see her win.

>best looking, had the best hair by far
You're not even trying.

You're one to talk.

>cutest, most entertaining, best looking, had the best hair
None of that is true. Haqua, Elsie, and all the Goddess and their hosts are better in all regards.

that's ok because incest will always be disgusting
pic related

Stella is shit, normalfag scum.

Not surprise though, it was developed over all the series.

Won the Hikki bowl. Vol 12 just needs to drop.

>he didn't read the vol 12 summary
Date is cancelled and TomoyaxMegumi is off the table.

>bonus points if surprise win
So bonus points for shit writing I see.

I thought that was Oku-san from the thumbnail, holy shit.

It's just more forced drama to stall the inevitable Megumi victory. Everyone saw a twist coming.

She's an okay end but it wasn't done justice. The mangaka tanked the series so the end was spoiled.
I liked her but she is supposed to have a modest worldly charm to compare and contrast with the other girls and Keima. 'Objectively', she's meant to be weaker than others in terms of being attractive personality and look-wise (but grow in those respect, her look changes), however it's a matter of taste, like entertainment-value.

I don't feel she was particularly close to him. Keima is an asocial, reclusive person and closest to people he's obliged to be around, like Elsie and his mother. What Chihiro could do was break his rhythm and barriers, revealing different sides of his humanity. The Chihiro end is just really thematic, as Keima is willing to give a real relationship a chance, no bullshit.

>oh boy, a best girl thread
>well, that got off track quickly.

She may have won, but no one else lost. I hate this crap because Rukia (and Sakura) was competing against Orihime (and Hinata) for the protag's affections. It's just shipper bullshit.

She may have won, but no one else lost. I hate this crap because Rukia (and Sakura) wasn't competing against Orihime (and Hinata) for the protag's affections. It's just shipper bullshit.

>a pro Yui post
>an anti Megumi post one minute later almost exactly
Makes one wonder.

I never said someone lost though. I think both Orihime and Rukia won. Both are happily married, and started a family with their respective husbands.

It's not directed at you but anyone with the shipper mindset. It's not really about the characters but themselves.

I saw Sakurafags complaining and it donned on me they don't actually love the character as much as they think they do, because they won't accept certain uncomfortable truths about her.

Decent choice.

>surprise win
Chihiro was not a surprise win for anyone actually paying attention. Setting aside the blatant thematic thing going on, it was obvious she was special to Keima, different from all the other girls.

>I don't feel she was particularly close to him
>The Chihiro end is just really thematic, as Keima is willing to give a real relationship a chance, no bullshit.
If you recognize that Chihiro really kinda liked Keima all along (as Keima cannot at first recognize for her childish, teasing way of showing it), or maybe just admired him at first and grew to like him after interacting with him many times over, it doesn't seem as if the ending is merely thematic (though that's still there, with Keima choosing to pursue one who like him reached out to others and grew as a person), but becomes much more natural. And fitting that Keima's initial decision to have an end with Chihiro for selfish reasons was snubbed, only to be pursued himself a bit after that on Chihiro's terms, validating his desire to embrace the "unpredictable" side of humanity--as typically a man perceives being the nature of a woman.