We unironically could have swung the Alabama election, goys. We have to get pro-active for 2018

We unironically could have swung the Alabama election, goys. We have to get pro-active for 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this....we slept on this one

But you couldnt and you lost so kill yourself you sad fags are not political influencers you are pathetic autistic kids LARPing as the illuminati

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html

cringe larp

RedStorm2018, lads? We still have a slight advantage, and can realistically get everything we want, but it will take work and sacrifice

Poor Sharia blue.
Anons rarely visit here and this is a low order post for you guys. What did a nice goon like you do to end up in this land of b8?

You mad white boi?

We didn't meme accusations of everything and the kitchen sink. We will next time.

This. Trump probably wouldn't have won of the online right wing hadn't memed spirit cooking, pedogate, hillary's 9/11 collapse, etc. We pulled through by a thin margin and got cocky. I'm taking tonight off to mope, but tomorrow it's back to work at 200% intensity

Faggot. Cry about muh black people into your Trump dakimakura while I wait to see what ol cheeto benito gets busted for.

Sad. You fags actually believe you make a difference.

The Trump Endorsement Curse with a kicker of The Bannon Hex
unironically
kek

The only thing you're going to be swinging is the BIG BLACK DEMOCRATIC COCK in front of your face when midterms roll around

>We
I was pro-active you fucks, were you guys not?

You did.. you swung it dem

Fuck that. We've had red as our color for too long. We need something new, something to signal the fate of the world. It's a black sunrise.

That guy is an idiot, all those things he listed are true, the confusion is that we need to make up bullshit and meme it the same way this time.

Well i hope you find your army of idiots who believe you. I really do. I hope your political party converts every tard who believes a meme and drives that IQ distribution of the republican party to new lows

>iphone waterproof
>iphone can bend
>iphone can microwave charge
>bleach and ammonia makes cool crystals
>heat spoon to red hot glowing then put under cold tap water
>army of idiots who believe anything
Pop kek, that's America, its tug of war with dinosaur media right now, whose bullshit will the lowest common denominator fall for first? Find out next time on meme war z.

We've all been asleep since march. Is it time to wake?