Rewrite

Bond.
Kazamatsuri Bond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92ox9v972g8
youtube.com/watch?v=X4_Cpri71Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did people really stopped caring about this show?

Earth... saved.

Reposting fruits of my hard work.

gao gao stegosaurus

I think I'm most looking forward to seeing how fucked up Kotarou will look near the end since there were never any CGs for it

Don't get your hopes up.
This is 8bit we are talking about.

He would probably become close to a treeman.

Vn fag here. Rewrite is my fav vn ever since i read it when it was first translated. How is the adaptation? Worth watching? Or will it just crush my dreams?

First season is utter shit.
Second season is AOTS.

If you read the VN, just skip the first one.

It's fuckinghorrifying, to the point that it make me question the actual quality of the story in the novel itself.
It's just so rushed, characters are non-existing and the plot is an ungodly mess. It's embarassing.

People defending S2 are delusional.

Is it Saturday yet???

6 more days

We had livewatch thread hitting bump limit, other than that there's really nothing else to be discussed if you're VNfag and animeonlyfags already dropped it back at S1

youtube.com/watch?v=92ox9v972g8

>ywn sit on the presidento chair

See you next week

Animeonly here, so this route is the become mercenary one from this ? Guess this will be the only route left to adapt?

Reminder that she knew there was something shady about Kotarou's school enrollment, she was right all along.

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

Just imagine 8bit have enough budget to not have to go "original".
Seems like they do a good job if the content is small. ex. Grisaia no Meikyuu and Rakuen.

Well, people who care prefer to not shitposting anyway

Just watch it, faggot.

Just imagine an anime film adaptation of Akane route, that shit is nearly Terra tier

That sounds just weird.

Shizuru is my waifu.

Good thing she's irrelevant in Terra

Your waifu is lewd.

My wife Shizuru is cute. Thanks for posting her.

S1 first half was meh.
S2 second half wasn't much better objectivly, but it featured a mix of Kotori and Chihaya routes with Kagari from oppai route as a heroine.
S2 Moon was quite good, but not as good as VN.
Start of Terra is really promising.

Did Kotarou kill Mememiya during terra? I cant seem to remember.

No.
Imamiya was probably one of the most influential leaders after collapse of humanity.

Well he should instead of Esaka.

Finds a way

The OP really reminds me of Grisaia. Is it because all the Bond thingy?

Reminder that no one likes Chihayya!

Mate, during livestream next time try to bring a nonspoiler version.

Chihayyyyya is smug!

Isn't that point of spoiler image?

> implying everyone who goes here is a VNfag
Then again all the animefags probably dropped the show. If anyone is an animeonly here you better show up so this post has a point. Please.

I didn't know they made a new season of Grisaia

Probably, there is quite a bit of operating and espionage from here on.

Iko-chan is cute

I want to cuddle with loli Yoshino

>She calls you Pa
What do?

Find the better loli and laugh at this autist abortion.

>yfw Kotarou already touched her chest

Wasn't this show some sol highschool romance?

SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!

Sure it was.

Does this mean Oppai route is canon??

I like his older appearance.

Reminder that Yoshino was in love with Kotori the entire time. Grate taste, as expected.

Kotarou copied Kotori's personality and Yoshino hates him, though.

Yeah, he "hates" Kotarou. They're rivals or some shit.
I think the Kotori route is the only time when Yoshino was really mad at Kotarou.

And Kotarou deserved it to be honest.

Kotori's relationship with Kotarou is so awkward yet so natural.

It's kinda unfair to hate someone just because he forgot his badass personality and his first meeting with him, topkek.

wait, does Yoshino remember meeting Kotarou ten years ago?

yoshino hates kotarou because he feels he has no shot with kotori with him hovering around her

Harvest Festa translation when.
They're just too good together.

Even he understood in Kotori's route who would win over her.

Being the guy that influenced him into a model of a "cool guy", why wouldn't he remember him?

Never ever.

That Luis foreshadowing.

post what yfw will be when Luis dies

His sacrifice is nothing to cry about.
He lived and died as a hero.

This. He helped to save Earth. Thank you based nigger, we will never forget you.

I still can't decide which is better: Terra or Akane. Terra may be the climax and show us Kotarou before being put in a coma, but Akane's route seems him slowly descending into a darker version of himself, discarding his idealism for Akane's sake, only to be forced to turn against her. Conceptually, it's genius. The climax and ending of Akane's route is one of the best sections of the VN.

It's only metaphorical.

*shows him slowly

What did Bond mean by this?

Two nukes weren't enough.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What???

youtube.com/watch?v=X4_Cpri71Q8

Best ED of the season.