All of these DB Super threads

>All of these DB Super threads
>Nobody is mentioning that we see Broly in the intro

What other characters previously considered non-canonical do you think we'll see? Cooler? GT characters? Dragon Ball Evolution characters?

Because we've known about her for weeks.

That's Broliko not Broly.

Just when I thought Dragonball fags couldn't get dumber, you showed up. Congratulations, OP. You're an idiot among idiots.

REHASHED DESIGN.

>Female SS
>boobs not enlarge
yume wa desutroyu

>tfw 60 years of nofap

>losers will be erased
Goku, the destroyer of 11 universes.

Finally a new fucking opening.

She's going to rape Vegeta. In combat, I mean.

Is best boy back?

I like that Mutenroshi gets some action but wouldn't it make more sense to have Goten and/or Trunks in their team? Both of them can go Super Saiyan so they are stronger than Mutenroshi or even Tien and they could even fuse and fight as Gotenks.

Mods are hakaing DBS threads, good.
The anime is OK, but the fanbase ser the worst.

powerlevels aint sht

Is DBS getting interesting again? Did I miss anything when I dropped it at the gag episodes?

You missed Zamasu

They played the dub version of this episode last night on Toonami, most of the bad animation was actually fixed.

It's not even a man you blind fagget.

Is it just me or did they apply a filter on this episode? Everything looks bleak and washed out.

Oy vey, are you enjoying the new episode?

>first female super sayin
>looks disgusting
For what purpose?

What possible reason would they not have gone with the lean and slender SSJ2 look.

>filter
I never liked the plastic skin of newer dragon ball stuff, but they went too far with the filter, it annoyed me a bit.

>The ONE time i spare/become buddy with a mortal everything gets annihilated
>FUCK

Was that Android 17 right at the end of the episode?

Zamasu was right, admit it.

Filthy ningens !

Yep, he's confirmed

nigga he's going to be a villain

Filthy ningens and their washed out collors.

1it's Goku being so bored and wanting to fight strong opponents so much that he slowly turns into a menace

> His Smile in the opening when he's surrounded by the crimson Aura

>The lyrics of the Opening are about Goku being bored ''I can't get no satisfaction''

> Gets Zeno to hold The tournament Power Where universe are going to be destroyed

>The Parallel of Goku and Raditz

> Beerus openly states that Goku is getting too dangerous and completely out of control

>Goten finally getting stuff to do remember Toriyama only created goten to "replace goku" in buu saga hence him looking like kid goku

> Beerus looking at Goku's back in the 78 preview

>Ayy Lmao's team being the Major fight it seems they look like superheroes with the matching outfits

Threads are getting deleted?

They lost

You cheeky cu-

we have too many at once

Because, we've been knowing her for a couple of weeks.

Also, congrats, you discovered Brolliko is canon, not Broly.

What if another universe has an EVIL Goku!?

New episodes are looking better than everything Zamasu arc and before that. Wasn't there some sort of committee formed to make sure Super's problems get fixed?

heh

How will Roshi redeem himself?

Shuiseshu or Shiesezu or something like that?

Requesting answer to this user's question too.

第078話「The Gods of all Universes are in shock?! You'll be Obliterated if you lose at 」(2/12)
※Video Preview:
※Summary: At the request of Goku, the Supreme King decides to organize the tournament which will decide the strongest fighters of the Universes, but its content is surprising.
※Summary#2: Starting up a match with the Omni-King in attendance! Goku's allies are..?!
Goku looks for two allies for the match vs. Universe 9 that the Omni-King will be watching. First he scouts out Gohan, who's now a scholar, but Gohan's hesitant to agree?!
Omni-King This Week: obliterating the losing universes?!
The has a fearsome rule: when a universe loses, it is obliterated without a trace by the Omni-King's power! How does Goku react to this shocking situation!?

Our Goku is the evil Goku

>Cooler?
if Frost has a brother, he'll probably be Tarble tier.
>GT Characters
I suspect one of the contestants will be bootleg Bebi
>Dragon Ball Evolution characters?
more likely than you think if what they say about that movie being what motivated Toriyama to revive DB. Can easily see him including a contestant that parodies it.

Dragon Ball Room yeah
Also the Zamasu arc had good animation moments, come on now

Hit looks a lot like Movie Piccolo

Shueisha?

Shueisha, the company that owns the rights to the DB manga

it's illegal for children to gamble, and to participate in this tournament you have to bet your life

can they stop the battle hungry god saiyan and save their universe

>Even Zeno-sama will be blown away!!
What did they mean by this?

Why does this looks so ominous?

The problem really was the colors scheme. This scene was cool, but the color scheme kinda ruined it.

>tfw Goten missed out on the biggest power boost of his life because Trunks had to stay home

The Goku menace is real.

>pearly white smile
>big, bright eyes
>abs for days
>tits as big as your head
she's perf

FEM-BROLY
FEM-BEERUS
THE LORAX
CYBORG SARGE
AND THEIR CAPTAIN, AYY LMAO

THEY ARE THE CLOWN UNIVERSE FORCE

TOKUSENTAI
TOKUSENTAI

I bet they'll look like shit again after a few more episodes.

Don't get your hopes up this arc will not live up to the OP.

>If anything, the show is going to look far worse than it did in the Black arc.

>It's going to be non-stop fighting for God knows how many episodes. Toei can't handle that kind of schedule, regardless of Shueisha's quality control. The Black arc only looked decent because there were a lot of downtime episodes with not much fighting involved.

>Maybe they'll manage to make the important moments look cool, but even if they do, the next episode will probably look like shit (Toei put everything into SSB Kaioken, next episode looks like shit, Toei puts everything into Vegetto vs Zamasu and the Spirit Sword, next episode looks like shit)

>Not enough of being responsible for destroying entire alternate future reality, Goku now wants to risk his multiverse, just to get a good fight.
When will Goku be stopped? He's a charismatic villain protagonist that most characters around him seem to like, but it doesn't change the fact that he's willing to kill them all to get what he wants.

Because every one of those people now has to play The Hunger Games because Goku is a retard?

>he knew how battle hungry the saiyans were
>he knew they would be the downfall of the universe
>he tried to save us from the saiyan menace
why didn't we listen

Funny thing, Roshi without his sunglasses looks like a bald Jackie Chun

Oh yeah if you're talking about the art-style I agree, the new one looks much better

Goku will try to fight him when he's bloodlusted and broke his limits due to the fighting

>Rich white guy
>Warning us about dirty violent monkeys
What did Toriyama mean by this?

lets get down to brass tacks. Was it King Kai or King Yama's idea to let Goku attempt Snake Way and thus get him involved with the celestial bureaucracy more than normal?

You aren't trying to say they are the same person, are you?
Come on now, don't be crazy

Kami

I just though of this, but why was Trunks born without tail? Gohan had a tail, why not Trunks?

It was Kami's

There you go, it is all Piccolo's fault

>kamehameha from one hand
>kamehameha from the other hand
>kamehameha from the mouth
>all at the same time

Reminder Toei Goku a shit

Imagine BoG with this thing instead of Beerus

I non-ironically think that Jackie Chun wasn't Mutenroshi.

But Goku doesn't call him that

He was born with a tail, they cut it off immediately.

IT was Kami, Goku literally climbed the divine ladder from the bottom

I wonder if it'll look cooler with this new cheap ass filter they started using.

Read the manga dumbass

> Bulma, you ate too much?
Based Goku is based

Zen-chan wouldn't sound right in the context of the song

guided kamehameha from his ass

Toriyama said in an interview that tails are recessive.

You read the manga retard, they never explain it there.

shit design..

>filename

I don't get it

Boredom becomes a stone
I can't get no satisfaction
I wanna Laugh like Crazy
Becomes the New Obsession

Why is Goku seemingly Nuclear in the OP Lyrics

Nameless Namekian confirmed for ruining literally everything when he decided to immigrate to Earth

Because, user...

He's already a demon

>being this retarded
wew

>based
New word for retarded?

I just like to complain

Why is E.T in dragon ball?

Based user.

Leave Goku to my universe

I want that, at the end, instead of destroying them, the zenos just fuse all the universes into one.

I pee in a discord channel for dragonball, the mexicans are so angry over super that they have now taken to claim its pretentious, they were shitting themselves over Goku getting scratched over a bullet, they non ironically think that he should just be impervious to damage and move at full speed all the time.

>Vegetables allowed this