Working!!

Just started this, why is she such a bitch?

Read this at your own risk.
She wins.

You'll learn to like her.

Also best girl appears on episode 8 or so.

pls dont insult my wife

She's actually a really nice girl whose father traumatized her to the point of developing mental illness. And she recovers eventually.

That's what I thought.

At episode 8 so I'm guessing you are talking about Yamada and so far she is so much better than her.

The last anime I watched that had a girl with androphobia was because she almost got raped .

>tsund is violent just to be violent
GUYS ITS REALLY GOOD LMAO

>'tsund' is violent because of what is basically a mental disorder who starts to get over it with help from MC
WOW SHIT GIRL, WHO COULD EVER LIKE HER

All that violent gangrape left her androphobis.

YAMADA

easily the worst girl in the show and probably the worst all time desu

So it'll be sweeter when she's broken.

is shit.

workplace anime for people who've never worked

Why is the manga translations so slow.

Her dad was just a loony who spent years conditioning her to fear men. Once she gets over it, every other character short of Poplar looks like a sociopath in comparison.

she's the best though

I like Inami.

She was shit at the start but it all came around.

FEMALE TIER LIST:
Poplar > Yamada > > Drunk Onee-chan > Manager All other sisters > Yachiyo > Inami

She deserves more than this.

In general, what's with the nip fascination for women with horrible personalities who treat the MC like shit? Why do these bitches keep being written into winning?

You can already drop that shit, she will be cancer forever and they will try to 'justify' her. Dont waste your time.

Beautiful.

The doujin where she is mutilated is also lovely to read.

just a different kind of beta authors

>First episode
>Popura is main heroine
>Second episode on
>Inami is main heroine

Someone got shafted incredibly hard.

Popura is basically the mascot character

Popura is best girl.

>Second episode on Inami is main heroine
And thanks God, because that lolicon storyline was weird as hell.

yamada is mascot, popura is for bullying

Other girls are irrelevant.

I want to impregnate Yamada.

Yachiyo, parfait...

>There are actually people liking Inami

I started off hating her. Then she became so Hng.

Why Yamada is so spoiled?

>Kyouko
>Kozu-oneesan
>Poplar
>Inami's Mother
>Matsumoto
>Todoroki
>and this fag chooses to sexualize yamada

If you are worried about sexualization, no Working girls should be like that.

Why does she have such shit fashion sense?

Best girl, I want to protect her.

Inami is a blessing. Just watch the other episodes. She actually has "Character Development" and is super cute.

It amazes me that of all the men in the show, nobody really wanted to fuck Poplar, despite her being the most eligible.

They all have affection for her in some way, but there's always another girl they're interested in fucking.

poplar acts too much like a kid

cant really be serious with her, plus she's in high school

I think the term you're looking for is "Waifubait".
Also, having sex with a middle-schooler is illegal.

I want to care for Izumi.

Also, Re:Order anime when? I'd be so happy.

Do we define Inami as a Tomboy or a Reverse Trap?

A girl

Is this an accurate representation of an imouto?

yes

Yamada is the character created to make people go "well at least is not as shit as yamada" when they think about the other characters.

>phobia of men
>bitch

I'm having trouble understanding this

She is not a bitch, but just girl with mental disorder. And this is what called character development, when characters becomes more likeable as a story progresses. However, truth be told, Inami was ok even at the beginning of the series, because everyone would have problems working with a pedophile, and it is hard not to punch him in the face.

>Yamada
>shit
The only shit thing here is your taste.
She's a cute, cheerful, playful and amusing girl, the only bad things about her is that she is very clumsy and likes natto.

>Popura is in the center because she has no male counterpart to side with

She's a shit person that decided to runaway from her house for shallow reasons and make things even more complicated for her overworking single mother.

Poplar is best girl after all

3D Japanese girls dress like that.

I want to see how popular will be an anime with inverted version of Inami. Like the guy who punches and throws all girls real hard without any actual reason. LMAO amirite?

She uses a fake disorder as an excuse for her weakness.

I would enjoy that, especially if there is a genderbent Takanashi helping him overcome his hatred of women.

gay cute

I will enjoy that too, but I'm afraid most people will not. There will be rage.

Yamada is for hug not fug

You can hug her butt, for example.

Was there any MC in anime, beside Touma from Index, who acts like that?

>Cocksouma

>Yuckmada

imagine just how awful Yamada must smell. She lives in the attic of a restaurant, survives off scraps from the restaurant or what little she can afford to buy with her wages. She doesn't have anywhere to bathe during the day; she's got to smell horrendous.

Japanese people are used to public baths, not having a bath at home isn't a problem for them.

RUINED

So...Kotori in a parallel universe?

Yes, this can work.

Although, what would be the genderbent version of Inami's anxiety over her flat chest? Small penis anxiety? That would be even hotter.

Kotori-chan is cute with her cute girlcock

>Making inami into an actual trap
Yamero.