ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

This special elections outcome was foretold by one of our very own!
The Dems have played no one but themselves!
ROY HAS NOT CONCEDED!
THIS WILL BE CHALLENGED!
TO THE HILT!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/11/28/the-facts-about-the-voter-fraud-case-that-sunk-jeff-sessionss-bid-for-a-judgeship/
archive.is/83esG
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364385-judge-orders-alabama-to-preserve-voting-records-for-senate-special-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>9000 votes
>SCOTUS of AL says all voting records will be destroyed this morning
>Moore consistently ahead in the pols
>despite false pedo stories

hmmmmm

AL_user was real. Nailed it. Here we go!

HMMMMMMMMMMM

That would be something

Moore was ahead in the polls, but the polls don't do a good job of accounting for voter turnout. Nobody turned out for Moore.

herewego.jpg

Bullshit, Alabama is full of faggots

Big if true.

Large if actual.

face it, we got btfo big time

Unless they admit to implicit treason, the voter records being destroyed in anticipation of the Libs requesting a recount is a shot in the foot.

>reference the same polls they lambasted when Trump blew out Hillary despite her leading in polling

Moore was only ahead in automated polls. Most in person pools were neutral or favored Jones.

Does this mean the voter fraud will be exposed? Or we got fucked by the deep sate and no one will believe us? I'm overdosing on redpills here.

>the marion three

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/11/28/the-facts-about-the-voter-fraud-case-that-sunk-jeff-sessionss-bid-for-a-judgeship/

archive.is/83esG

Fall for all the LARPs you want, but this isn't being overturned and white crackers in the south are this much closer to being sent packing.

>the voter records being destroyed in anticipation of the Libs requesting a recount is a shot in the foot.
lol what? are you implying that the reds sent the order to destroy the digital images because they were rigging the election yet still lost?

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364385-judge-orders-alabama-to-preserve-voting-records-for-senate-special-election

IF TRUE, BIG

This.

>34% turnout being reported

People apparently couldn't be bothered to go vote.

bump

Your words

Why ARE they even destroying the voting records? That alone raises suspicion.

who are the """"""judges"""""" that allowed this? they probably have some fat bank accounts right now

oh i so want to believe.
the chaos, bring the chaos

bahahaha hillary lost the popular vote!

In terms of their hysteria WRT POTUS, that is the case.

We'll have our revenge in time.

Hugh Mungus if real

Add this to that, fwiw. Sounds like they'd better stall them on deleting the ballots, unless they have another way to prove it.

Large if Marge

13 counties that went Trump, went Jones.
Moore received just half of what Sessions got in 2014.
>b-but special elections dont get turnouts
BULLSHIT. This election was hyped like no other. Demoshits are going down.
This is personal for Sessions. see

Xplain. Cant read ant-ics on phone, whelp !!1!!11

im feeling it

Good question. You have to keep your tax records for like 10 years, but the state can wipe out our voting records within hours.

#notmysenator

send his kike ass back to california where he belongs

Is this why Trump's tweet was so tame?

LARP. Moore lost.

chekkkkkkkedddddd
whew lads

It does seem weird. And they're keeping it close for a reason. Add a little media spice to make it more believable. Dems are cheaters. Wouldn't be surprised at all.

as Q foretold

Digits seem to indicate so. Either that or Trump was trolling his enemies on Twitter once again because they hoped he'd melt down.

As much as I want to believe this, I'm afraid I've gone and had myself a blackpill.

If this is calculated 4d chess, and I hope it is, then great. It'll be fun to watch.

I'm just not going to get my hopes up about this. Fighting traitors and filth that you aren't legally allowed to kill yet is tiresome, demoralizing work.

And to be honest, I mostly wanted Moore to win just so the Dems would lose. Can't exactly say my intentions are pure.

You guys acting like Hillary when she lost

It's time.
Gas both Parties

>muh polls
haha we know how good polls are don't we? Let me guess, it was his turn too? Brainlet trumpcuck.

It did seem really tame, and smoother than his usual tweets, like it was prepared in advance with some care, hmm?

Sureeee. Its not the braindead shitters that live there that threw it all away.

Well, I'm interested. We'll see if anything comes of it. I'm not on Twitter, has Trump tweeted anything about the results? If not, who knows, maybe something's up. Perhaps the God Emperor went to bed with a grin on his face knowing that tomorrow everything will come to a head and that shit will go down.

Now with this in mind. See Trumps tweet about the election. Anything stick out?

I don't understand Jeff sessions. Why doesn't he do something for once?

Really makes you think.

hey can trump send like CIA or whatever to go take all the voting records?

I'm not drunk.

Checked

It's his time to shine.

The United States of Alabama??

Write-ins.

This is your 2018 mass shooter

BREAKING NEWS
ALT-RIGHT CLAIMING ELECTION FRAUD

screen cap this headlines coming

fuck pleeeeeeeeease i need this to be true

This is 2018's next top mass shooter

Checked. Bring it, Kek.

So this is the part that just clears an open field to plant these kinds of allegations on democrats and they can't cry any fouler of it, right?

He congratulated Jones and mentioned write-in votes. Didn't sound angry at all.

>Fighting traitors and filth that you aren't legally allowed to kill yet
Did that stop literally any other revolution in history?

Pls comeback, kek!

Nah, I'm tired of this constant larping since the election. Trump is losing. There is no 88D chess. He will lose in 2020 and then the last hope for peacefully recovering America will be gone.

You mean full of niggers. Lin’s already boasting about how they helped Jones win the election.

the CIA would just """""review"""" the records, find everything to be in perfect order, and destroy them as quickly as possible
regardless they can't legally operate inside the US

Found another one. I'm ashamed of my party.

It's because this election was hyped, and Doug Jones was promoted and Roy Moore's image was stomped into the ground. Had no one payed attention to this election Moore would have won soundly since nobody usually cares that much about senate elections and the few that do turn out will vote by party.

I doubt he'd trust the CIA to tie his shoes. But maybe the FEC with NSA assistance, something like that. Monitors that the Dems didn't know were there. Dunno, just guessing. To really blow them away these predictions are talking about, it would have to be hard proof of big cheating, not just someone shaving some votes here or writing some names in there.

Yep and “very short period of time”

how much money did democrats won

this.

How many Soros funded bus rides were offered today?

Probably like $.02

Found you

It would have to be shown to be coming from the DNC

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Truth will out.

The CIA is supposed to only deal with foreign intelligence. But the voting records that are being destroyed are just the electronic copies, not the paper ballots that were created from the electronic voting machines.

the fear of doxing was a trojan horse! there have been posts for weeks now about how the vote record was public in AL and how Moore voters were going to get doxed! so on those grounds, they convinced a judge (or a clerk, magistrate, someone) they should be able to delete those records. what a joke!

>Very short period of time
Doesn't the seat expire in 2020? Seems like an odd choice of word's on Trump's part. 3 years is a long time to wait.

We? Speak for yourself new faggot negative Nancy. McConnell looks like a bigger faggot now and that is a win. The GOP is full of cucked asshats, hopefully the Alabama normies will wake the fuck up after this mess and get a decent candidate for 2020

Well damn, that DOES sound interesting...

He doesn't have to sound angry to make it sound like there's something going on. We'll see what happens. It could be nothing, and maybe it is, but there could be something big a-brewin'.

>very short period of time
Yeah this is really odd, I doubt he considers waiting until 2020 a short period of time.

That's from yesterday today it was overruled

>we
im not one of you fucking shills and youre not one of us

The amount of delusion you fuckwits spew to seal with a loss is amazing. Almost as bad as shillary and book campaign blaming muh-duh Russia

Checked.... we need lord kek now... moar than ever... is.. is this the calm before the storm?

Dem Jones came out and claimed Victory with no concession by his opponent, a 6000 vote lead with 200,000 votes still to come in. He knew something that shouldn't have been known at that time. Even Vote Canvassing can't guarantee that spread. The Election was fixed.

Only time will tell, opinion merchant.