I finally understand what it means to have a waifu, but she's a lesbian. It's okay. I will love her from afar

I finally understand what it means to have a waifu, but she's a lesbian. It's okay. I will love her from afar.

cuck

Or you could just convert her.

Yuri is the purest form of love. I'm a disgusting pig. Why am I even alive.

>implying you wont always love someone from afar
>
Slay yourself.

To what

.jpg?

lmao

Listen to this.

Believe in yourself, friend. All lesbians just need a good root and they'll be cured.

OP, believe in yourself like this anonymous post believes in you.

What if Mai Waifu is already interested in a 2d man and I want her and her 2d love interest to have huge, excessive amounts of sex for the sake of showing affection and the love I have for Mai Waifu is not of the flesh but of the soul and I love drawing lewd art of her and her OTP making sweet and tender love?

She has a big fucking dragon tail and horns but it's the fact that she's a lesbian that bums you out?

I've never been so sad to see such superficiality.

She's not a lesbian, she's kobayashisexual.

It doesn't work like that you cum gobbling retard

How many straight men have fapped to traps after coming to Sup Forums? And men are typically more rigid in their sexuality than women. A lesbian shall be easy to corrupt. All you need is the right kind of man.

She's shown no interest in men and she's never said anything like "I don't like women only Kobayashi" so seems pretty safe to say she's a lesbian.

It actually does. Women's sexuality is inherently emotional.

She's a dragon, not a waifu.

I guess you were always meant to be a cuck.

I don't really think she is a lesbian or even has a sexuality based on human gender.

Do people really do this? I mean giving up on waifuing a fictional character just because she doesn't swing the right direction? It's beyond pathetic to be honest.

Riiight, user O_O *backs away slowly*

storge is the solution

Lesbian? We'll see about that once she sees this dick.

A woman's sexuality still can't completely disregard the physical side of sexual preference. People who were "turned" by the other sex was initially like that and most likely were repressing it. But keep on believing the power of dick conquers all.

>he underestimates the will of the D

>/u/ fags itt
Refer to this image, as always.
Women can't resist the ultimate weapon.

>but she's a lesbian
You're a retard if you don't get that dragons have no sense of sexuality.

Why give up hope so soon?

We live in a universe with unlimited possibilities. Even if she outright rejected you in this lifetime, perhaps you will have another chance in the next.

Eventually, even an unlovable fucking monster like you may find your place in the sun and someone to share it with.

Just wait and see.

>It's okay. I will love her from afar.
If it makes you feel better, that's literally the only option no matter who the waifu is.

>Eventually, even an unlovable fucking monster like you may find your place in the sun and someone to share it with.
You and I both know that's not gonna happen, user.

>not becoming a lesbian so you can be with your waifu
Do you really love her or not?

She's probably not even a lesbian, dragons don't really seem to have much of a sense of sexuality so if she for some reason liked you she'd be fine.

Shhh!

Do you want him to keep making threads like this?!

Just play along and he'll go away...

THE REAL WAIFU IS IN THE COMMENTS

Shouldn't have waifu'ed her on the first place, go get a better taste.

Fafnir is best girl

He's not going to go away. None of us are. We're destined to be locked in this 3D prison forever.

After that page she kills them all. Good job idiot.

This.
Not with that attitude.

Yes, and?

Don't do this to yourself.

She's kobayashi-sexual. She actually wanted the D that one time when kobayashi was transformed into a guy.

Dick don't work if you are repulsive

Self Cucking on and Anime Waifu..

Just how beta are you?

So, where do I sign up for a cute dragon maid who loves me unconditionally?

This isn't really a place on the internet where people with high self esteem go to.

I'M DUMB SHE'S A LESBIAN
I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND THE ONE

What did you mean by this post?

I guess it makes me feel a bit better about myself, all things considering.

WE WERE GOOD AS MARRIED IN MY MIND
BUT MARRIED IN MY MIND IS NO GOOD

Go to the forest while drunk, user.

You lost me.

Don't worry I'll find you

A PINK TRIANGLE ON HER SLEEVE
LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH
LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH

Yeah i get that, But still.
Anime is about fantasy, If we are Cucking ourselves in our own fantasy we might as well just give up.

maybe there should be an anime with the premise of chasing amy

There are 2 reasons for this;

1.OP has shit imagination that he can't imagine a plot where this dragon maid chick stops being a dyke because reasons.
2.He secretly enjoys being cucked.

Tooru is actually a really good example of everything thats wrong with American "lesbians" aka they don't exist.
She has weight problems, she's only "together" with Kobayashi because she got a) acceptance and b) Kobayashi displayed high social value by not being fazed when drinking with a dragon, "their" bedroom is dead and Tooru has massive issues with her violent tendencies. Bonus points for not really taking care of herself, not paying taxes and contributing to society

Why are all the best girls always either taken or gay? I've never had a waifu because of this.

>Or you could just convert her.
Sup Forums always with the good advice.

Kobayashi got a dick at one point and she still loved her. She doesn't care about gender, she cares about Kobayashi.

It helps to not be a complete fuckwit like him.

I mean Jesus what did he think would happen? He literally enabled himself to be NTR'd.

Exactly, she isn't lesbian
She said she wouldn't lose that chance and really wanted to have sex with male Kobayashi

It won't work. She's only into Kobayashi.

You know what's stronger?

Love.

Love always wins like Tooru's love for Kobayashi.

>3DPD
Into the trash it goes.

>dumb fucking whores am i right?
every time

That really really gay, user.

Get a load of this flaming la la homo man

It's not really the grills problem that you don't have a wiafu. It's you.

My waifu is the self insert from a otome, I don't know how to feel.

Rape. The answer is always rape.

The only dick Tooru wants is a dick belonging to Kobayashi

Love Wins.

Don't listen to , that's haram. You just have to create a straight version of your waifu, one that comes from a parallel dimension for example. That's what I did with my waifu Nepgear-chan.

I like you user

Shit, I meant to quote

Yes really.

Love Wins.

It's gayer to think dicks can convert sexuality, because then you're admitting that if some fag slid his dick up your ass you'd turn gay.

Then I will take her. Tooru a mine.

No need to be so defensive, /u/.

You mean like this?

>if you disagree with tumblr literal faggot logic you're /u/
Sorry, but "sexuality is le fluid everyone can be gay" is the type of logic that doesn't belong here. So fuck off back to some gay ERP thread on Sup Forums.

>sexuality is fluid
>but it's decided at birth
Really makes you think.

>filename

Why are /u/rchins always so abrasive and aggressive?

>How many straight men have fapped to traps after coming to Sup Forums?
Literally none. They were all bi or closet faggots to begin with. And on a related note, they're all insufferable as fuck for thinking every other actually straight man on Sup Forums can be turned gay like them.

Go back to tumblr.

There's no need to be rude, friend.

I'm not your friend, buddy.

I see you're not gay yet. Give it time.