Well done alabama

you just proved to the the dems they can use bogus "rape" stories against their opponents and get away with it. you've validated their strategy and now they will use it more often. expect more "allegations" of sexual abuse (particularly against minors) in future races by dems against repubs. you fools fell for it now your state will be flooded with 3rd worlders and you'll never be red again. retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KudwS5U9ouA
youtube.com/watch?v=MINmFpO0F4A
twitter.com/soutamericmemes/status/928121000788668417
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

respect women

Who is this 56 percenter?

>bogus

Maybe you should just stop trying to elect pedophile rapists.

Muh Yearbook

Moore's accusers disappear now.

#womenneverlie

>I don't like x
>x is fake/false

Sweetheart, it's not "bogus" just because it goes against someone/something you like.

didn't dems just lose Al Franken over the same shit?

why is your country allowed on the internet again
i mean it increases american soft power to have worthless american trash piped into your head until you even forget who you are, but is it really worth the cost?

Muh 14 allegations on file with local police departments having to be banned from the local mall for harassing teenagers, on record as saying a mother gave permission for 30 year old him to "date" their daughter BUT NOTHING HAPPENED.

yah real bogus.

>Luther "Homebody" Strange Accused of Rape.

Nope, can't see it.

From here on out the lugenpresse is calling every republican candidate a rapist.

You guys should have voted for Strange, who Trump supported in the primaries, instead of this assclown who gets banned from local malls. You blew it.

yes

Is there any board more obsessed with niggers fucking white women than this one?

I have faith in Trump and Sessions.

Interesting stuff, is that why trump was not disappointed?

No, he never resigned. He said he would do it "in the coming weeks."

it's because this and Sup Forums are the least white boards

>14 allegations
Zero that have been able to show any kind of evidence
>mall
The manager at the mall said that he never received any complaints about Moore at the mall and he was never banned
>permission
Yes, he was allowed to date a 17 year old. This was legal in Alabama
Also, the yearbook signature was a fraud made by the accuser. Instantly looks fishy when you write someones signature yourself. You're such a fucking sheep, faggot.

I just thought it was because of paranoia about black people taking white women away.

None of this matters anymore. You won't hear another peep from any of these women now that the hatchet job was successful. I wouldn't even be surprised if some of them quietly recant their claims.

it's because nonwhite posters think it's trolling

Of course not, whores only do what they’re paid to do and that’s it.

Moore was bad without the rape story though. He's practically senile.

the majority of the work associated with being a pol is performed by staff and lobbyists
the republic is a farce in the year 2017

There's literally dozens of these threads EVERY time anything happens on Sup Forums.

Trump wasn't disappointed because he likely doesn't personally like Roy Moore and not having a Republican majority in Congress gives him an excuse to blame any perceived lack of progress on obstructionism.

OMG IT'S ANOTHER PIC OF THE GIRL I WANT TO BRUTALLY RAPE
I DIDN'T KNOW MORE THAN 1 EXISTS
WOW IT'S SO MYTHICAL
I CAN HEAR HER SCREAM IF I FOCUS REALLY HARD

>you fools fell for it now your state will be flooded with 3rd worlders and you'll never be red again.
This is good.

Push society to the brink, escalate everything.

Civil war will cleanse the country, global war the earth.

Yep, plus this will be a boon for fundraising, candidate recruitment and a template for how they can flip everything up for grabs everywhere in less than a year.

Dems quietly ran a professional and high dollar compaign in AL while Moore made an absolute fool of himself under withering allegations.

It's amazing few on this site could see it coming.

god i love republican tears

Alabama girls LOVE to be BLACKED just like Texan girls.

Conservative is an oxymoron.

youtube.com/watch?v=KudwS5U9ouA

>I wouldn't even be surprised if some of them quietly recant their claims.

They better not if they know what's good for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=MINmFpO0F4A

post more tits or i"m oging to repor t your shit thriead fandrerd

sororities are so degenerate

That bio-hazard tattoo, top fucking kek

>Zero that have been able to show any kind of evidence

These happened 30 years ago. It's their word against his and considering what a creepy hick Moore is I know what's believable.

We need a name for this mutt.

Prepare for a FLOOD of 'muh vagina' screeching followed by constant and persistent rape/sexual assault/sex scandal allegations.

He said he'd resign eventually and I fully expect he will not actually resign. OR there'll be some kind of "I will resign if Trump resigns"

THIS

All I have to say is don't trust alabama white girls, i have friends that have been cheated by their girlfriends with black dudes. All through high-school too a lot of white girls hung out with black guys...

Alabamians are inbred hicks who still watch tv and click on click bait ads and believe every bit of it. Even their millennials think and behave like boomers. They are a doomed people.

> MOMMY

Tfw you know what that means

You don't live here so you're irrelevant

If I saw a bitch like that at night, I would rape her. Straight up.

> Better resolution

source

What is this whores name?

Kinda like bogus email stories against opponents?

MOMMY

>pretending you didn't believe the allegations so you can save face after voting for a child rapist
lol give it up you fucking retard

whoops quick correction
>LOSER child rapist

Isnt Simonsen a Ashkenazic jew name?

So laura sourhern is a jew?

Sweetheart, it isn't true simply because it goes against your agenda.

>Muh bbc
>No geoflag
Hmmmm

>doesn't know about incel race mixed and brown mutts who are butt hurt they can't get any women so they do Tenda Spencer shit and shitpost their life away complaining about it and posting bbc shit
It really is sad faggots like you can't see past their own insecurities.

>Moore's accusers disappear now.
I hope so. Ammo in the bag.

No shit retard

Alabama are a bunch of fucking scumbags.

You people really get upset about a 30 y/o dating a 17 y/o? What is wrong with you?

ok

You need this thing called evidence and then an actual conviction in a court of law, not the court of moronic public opinion.

Holy shit, you are retarded, kys asap.

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

WHERE THE KEK REDNECKS GO YAHOO

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

OH LORD YOU ARE STAYING BLUE!

Everyone here already fucking knows shes a farse.
Enough with the spam. If they start shilling for her again, all you need to do is go to the rebel media article in encyclopedia dramatica and spam the entire set on each thread.

This thread tho

Trump is laying down like

It's a fucking Norwegian name you numbnuts.

Exactly. The silver bullet to destroy the beastly man.

why didnt bogus rape stories work against Trump?

Because of maga my friend, because of the power of meme magic. Because of the power of kek.

The final Cuckening is upon all men. 2018 they will accuse any swinging dick of sexual assault.

did we not channel kek into Moore?

twitter.com/soutamericmemes/status/928121000788668417

Except republicans dont give a shit, because republicans are always chosed by god ans whatnot.

I'd say not enough, but the magic already claimed that he would lose and that it would turn into a very large happening. All may not be lost yet. Perhaps somebody has the screenshot of that post?

Whites allowed themselves to be gaslit and bullied out of turning out to vote.

680,000 less (R) Alabama votes for Moore than for Trump. Dems ran a successful voter suppression campaign gaslighting Whites that bullied them to stay at home. Dems did NOT increase their vote, they only suppressed ours just enough to win.

The new campaign model: find/pay every women a candidate has dated and get them to tell tall tales. Whites stay at home beacuse muh honor or something.

Who dis?

There’s something disgusting about this woman.

What ratio of the cost of fake tits do women charge per hour for sex?

This is the "Progressive" template for 2018 and 2020.

Accuse a conservative of sexual assault, win more power from the people.

I only hope men will stay away from all evil bitches, and make sure there is a witness in the room when MGTOW has to be near one.

>woman

no
turnout goes down during off-year election you fucking troglodyte.

she is Christian!

This is hardly "their" tactic, Sup Forums has been crying secret pedo at liberals for awhile now, just without as much success, probably becuse of conspiracy angles being included since normies automatically think conspiracy theory = wrong.

was probably told it meant something badass in Chinese.

>having to be banned from the local mall for harassing teenagers
Never happened

The rest = you being retarded

>Maybe you should just stop trying to elect pedophile rapists.
Pretty sure nobody voted for you.

ya. ninety thousand for democrats
seven hundred thousand for republicans

No, the pedocrat only gets to ride out the remainder of Sessions' 6 year term, which ends in 2020. It's another non-win for the pedocrats.

Yes and that will be downfall. Once pizzagate comes back or something similar gets going with more evidence, they will be screwed beyond belief. Also who cares about a single senator from a county with an increasing nigger population?

That's right, buttercup. It's not bogus because we don't like it. It's bogus because it's a forged signature and a rash of accusations for the first time in a forty year career. Compare to Weinstein, Louis CK, etc., people like that don't do something when they're 32 years old and then not a peep for the next forty years. It's bullshit and now Dems think this bullshit will work.

The best think Republicans the names of all members of Congress who have used taxpayer money to settle sexual misconduct claims against them and then have them all replaced by strong Republican women. Defuse "muh vagina" bs before it gathers steam.

>repubcucks use false allegations all the time
>its used against them once with actual proof this time
>WHAT THE FUG REEEE NO MORE ALLEGATIONS ALL ALLEGATIONS ARE CANCELLED FROM NOW ON REEEEE

every time lmao

A victory for civilized people everywhere, a loss for the racists and haters, meth shooters and intolerant inbreds of Alabama!

>voter suppression is real when WE lose

Was not. But your lie won this one.