This

This.
This is where Neon Genesis Evangelion, the greatest anime ever made was created.

Really makes you think....

What are those things in the parking spots? If you don't pay the meter they pop up and keep your car there?

>The infrastructure needed to operate a coin park consist of two simple lumps of steel — one that rises up under, or in front of your car after you park, and another in which to deposit coins to make the first piece of steel lower itself. This allows you can drive away without ripping off your exhaust system.

>You are typically given three minutes to park in your chosen spot properly and retract your mirrors, before the very low-geared bar slowly rises with a faint electric whir. A position sensor then clicks, lowers the bar a few millimeters, and then locks it place not touching your car. Cars with soft under-bellies, plastic side skirts or similar have no fear of contact damage due to the low gearing and auto-stop function.

Neat, wouldn't work in places with high riding large wheeled vehicles though.

This is the man responsible for Eva. Really makes you contemplate the purpose of life.

What is the manga/Tv show called with all the golden fucking perfomances about the manga student w/e the fuck with that "pro" artist who sleeps awake and smokes 20 cigarettes a minute and wears sunglasses fuck that show was so funny and I can't remember what it was called

Article jokes about that as well.
>Another absconding method would be to have a car that could simply drive over the bar. For these wrong-way-facing Land Cruisers, the bar provides as difficult an obstacle as an empty Boss Coffee can. A Japanese however, would never contemplate this.

They had some times there

Those are EVA entrances

>SEX
>レイプマン
What?

>GAY SHOP

This is where Kimi no Wa, the highest grossing anime ever made was created.

Really makes you think....

japanese cats are weird

They are responsible for our animu.

How do you draw these beautiful clouds.txt

I already do that several times per day.

Japs don't drive big cars, generally.
Even if they did, they still wouldn't abuse the system. It's just how their society is.

I love the Land Cruiser.

you mean that's where what could have been the greatest anime fell apart in the last episodes, and as the creator's mind fell into decrepitude where he's been trying to remake a better version, but the pathetic attempts get worse and worse with each iteration. He's a textbook case of where euthanasia would be a kind mercy.

Blue Blazes

And now it's a tomato farm.

It says "Ikari Rape man".

Basically, Asukafags are butthurt at the masturbation scene that showed them as rapists.

Does anyone know where Studio Trigger is located?

Japan, I think.

it was shown in eoe

>nge
>greatest anime ever made
Pick one

>assholes vandalize yours studio
>take pictures and put it in your mindfuck movie

Deep

Truly a masterpiece.

Will Gainax ever make a comeback?