youtube.com/watch?v=7ooCAXw5QGI
youtube.com/watch?v=tHv9Inzmbs0
youtu.be/gv6Om7O3BVU
youtu.be/4UkTxguBllc
youtube.com/watch?v=Of2nxII50wA
youtu.be/emyqOY_0C8o
youtu.be/NrcOge6pMhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He behaves like a cuck at times, but then again almost all of his friends and mates are Irish

seth is a genuine weird case

he constantly names the jew yet is a libtard

i think he may just be a sociopath though and hes doing everything as a act to stay neutral so he can make shitty star trek parodies and nail actors

he's produced by daniel palladino, married to amy sherman, of roseanne and gilmore girls. in other words, kiked. he makes fun of jews the same way jon stewart did - to make you feel like they're so pathetic, almost cute in their patheticness, not a threat at all . . .

he's about as talented and funny as you mongoloids deserve so i'd say yea

right up there with larry the cable guy, jeff foxworthy and jeff dunham

damn trumplets really have the best culture

I just want to know (((who))) told him about 9/11 and made him miss his flight.

Seth has always been /ourguy/. His black characters are voiced by white people.
He just hates Trump. Probably for a good reason we don't know about. He seems to have the inside scoop on everyone.

>samefagging on Sup Forums
Look out we have a highly cultured user coming through.

For organised Europeans even powerful jews are pathetic. The average kike is a little rather dumb bitch
>He just hates Trump
Who doesn’t? He’s a tasteless racemixing-enabling shitskin lover. He also shilled for admittance of niggers and spics to Anglo-Celtic clubs and venues in 1970-1990s

He has shit on communists and SJWs many times.
He made American Dad senpai. He would be republican if not for Trump.

yeah thats kind of true about 'merican dad. it was a pretty good gateway redpill

MacFarlane is at best anti Hollywood, but that doesn't mean he's not a liberal

>Not finding this funny
Hello Schlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=7ooCAXw5QGI

i don't know what you mean, or who those retard cartoons are supposed to upset . . as if mericanos are like muslims who get triggered about cartoons? but europe is where it's illegal to question the holohoax, so i'd say Eurocucks are more 'afeared of jewpower than 'Muricans.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHv9Inzmbs0

definitely

You know he did speeches at bernie rallies right?

Just because something is the law - doesn’t mean people follow it. Also, not all Europe #

it was OBVIOUSLY a continuation to my first post

why the fuck would I try to samefag on a board with IDs

you fucking utter moron

less than 30 seconds later no less i mean for fucks sake

you all really are really goddamn stupid lol

He names the jew often

>continuation
>needs extra time to think a very simple and short thought to completion
user I know this is bait but look at yourself.

Most of the Family Guy Jew jokes are written by Jewish writers.

BTW, poking fun at Jews isn't equivalent of "1488 gas the kikes" naming the Jew in the sense you said.

eh's breddy gud

k lol

i'm very drunk because of a very fun night watching roy moore eat fucking shit on live TV :^)

tho obv moot trying to describe a night of fun socialization to Sup Forums CHUDs :(

imagine people talking on an image board but in real life not in their basements on the internet :)

What? Who is moot?

Your post says you got drunk and watched tv. You sound like quite the socialite my good sir
*tips fedora*

I think he created reddit or some gay shit

It is genuinely quite sad that you can't conceive of anyone thinking outside the narrow left-right dichotomy.

Keep dreaming, he’s completely against 2nd amendment. American Dad males patriotism look foolish. Thats the joke

No, hes just a non-sjw liberal.
Like maher

Still a piece of shit though

>Bill Mahr not an SJW

hmm where i live lots of bars like to cover live election results, it's basically a given that if there's a big political event going on any public house you walk into is gonna have a viewing party going on

but i guess you wouldn't know would you :/

bump since CHUDs are apparently too embarrassed to respond to my last post :)

>Changes flags
He's going all out
Heres your (you)s

Checked. No he’s a retarded liberal. He’s awful. His gf Marina Sirtis from Star Trek (((TNG))) is a useless drm cunt. I unfollowed them both on Twatter it’s literally Trump hate 100 times a day. It’s disturbing that these 1% ers think we GAF about their opinions and how filled they are with hate towards Conservatives.

Well he’s jewed. It’s not fucking hard to figure out. Isn’t Seth Green a Jew?

Quads. NOOOOO you fucking retard. He’s extremely anti Republicans

Seth gets absolutely roasted for being a jew here though
youtu.be/gv6Om7O3BVU

Check. Gtfo new fag

I mean he is a conservative. Republican was a poor word choice.
He is a conservative liberal I guess.
There are some episodes that clearly express conservative ideals and have figures hated by liberals portrayed sympathetically
In American Dad he suggests gays and conservatives should team up to defeat the degenerate liberals.
Recently the shows have heavily trolled transgenders too.

Well Jews protect their own. Green & MacFarlane are best friends. If you honestly think they’d let him go and die like a normie you’re mistaken.

>replying to yourself just to double post 1 more sentence

What the fuck are you doing m8, collect yourself.

No he fucking won't. Seth has stated he's a progressive liberal.

He’s too much of an “I’m just going to throw this shit at the wall and see what sticks” for me. I mean I love Family Guy, but in all seriousness, he’s just an expert at trolling both sides so you never which he’s actually on. Guys like him are dangerous. They’re disinfo agents, they pretend to be red pilled to your face then call you a conspiratard behind your back.

>making fun of Jews
>haha they're cheap and inconsiderate
>making fun of Christianity
>they ruined civilization, halted the progress of technology by hundreds of years, raped thousands of little boys, etc.
Hmm.

Maher doesn't give a fuck about most SJW shit and is redpilled specifically on islam

At Family Guy's best, it's way better than South Park.

I've been in some a couple arguments with normies online about Family Guy, they have the typical "It's just a bunch of random shit" argument.

I honestly think they don't get most of the references.

>let him go and die like a normie
What does that mean?
Seth Green is hardly an A list celebrity. It's not like he didn't even what jobs he has gotten.

He played the Jewish kid in IT.

This. Family Guy is genius level humor disguised as fart jokes desu.
youtu.be/4UkTxguBllc

I thought you were gonna post a clip of the scene in the pic, not that retarded shit you linked.

No, the last truly based show to expose the jew was Drawn Together.

Too bad I can't stand looking at his cartoons for one minute without wanting to vomit or kill myself

youtube.com/watch?v=Of2nxII50wA

>This triggers the insectoid

I'm kind of sad it's over, those guys seriously did not give a fuck

He's a mixed bag.
>The Palestinian alarm clock.

would be better if the guy in back was fapping hahahaha

Topkek
And also
>tfw the one girl who was still nodding to the beat while everyone was getting offended will never be my waifu

Seth MacFarlane is Jewish himself you naive and gullible Americucks

I wonder if we ever get another show, as based as drawn together

Proof?

I just researched the series about six months ago.

I legit leave no idea how they got away with half of that shit. No way in hell it'd be on tv today.

*rewatched

Damn, I never though it was funny when it was on, but I haven't watched it since 7th grade or some shit... that might be worth checking out again now that I'm red pilled

My favourite comdedy show tbqhwtfamalamapingpong

He called Kevin spacey out years ago
youtu.be/emyqOY_0C8o

I remember feeling disgust when watching it as a teen.
Lots of real gay homo stuff

It is funny how they predicted the gay future in 2005 and today we have soyboys, effeminated males and all those transpeople

I saw this in the relatedss
youtu.be/NrcOge6pMhg

I'd love to hang up on john stewart while he's yelling at me

>It is genuinely quite sad
How to spot a pseudo intellectual.

Seth got his major start on Johnny Bravo IIRC.

Korean "men" truly are the epitome of the soyboy
I know a grill who studied there for a year, they are literally scared of women, won't even make a move if they're hitting on them

the road to hell is paved with adverbs.

Plus when pseuds say that they never actually think its genuinely sad.
So they are liars too.